I want to go back to when I was 10, and every new cartoon was good except for the ones NO ONE liked

I want to go back to when I was 10, and every new cartoon was good except for the ones NO ONE liked.

To when you'd watch new episodes of shows the hour in the morning before you had to leave for school. When you could get a whole lunch of a dollar and watch movies in class for no reason.

I want to go back.

Nowadays kids can watch cartoons and movies all the day on their phones. And play games.
I envy the kids of this age. My computer was giant and couldn't stream videos.

And jerk off.

reminder they were always shit, you just grew up

Nonsense. I remember being 10 and there was a ton of rubbish on which I didn't like.

I'm 24. When I was a kid, I had the shittiest taste imaginable. I loved a lot of crap, and hated some of the greatest toons of the time.
But now that my brain is actually developed, I can enjoy all the great cartoons that came before me, during my childhood, as well as the ones being made now. They are all out there, they have not disappeared. Every day I find some new great show that I can watch and enjoy with my other cartoon-watching friends. It is a great time to be alive.
I can't find any reaction pics that would properly illustrate the delight I take in living, so here is a picture of my aunt being happy about finding a really big mushroom.

Do you realise how embarrassing this is?

This shitty meme again.

It's truth though.
Nostagiafagging is one of the greatest cancers.

This. Being a kid these days sounds awesome. You get to watch all the cartoons you want instead of waiting for them to air. And you don't have to settle for syndicated DIC cartoons or PBS shows. You have all the greats available thanks to streaming sites.

"Nerd" culture being socially acceptable also helps.

I remember as a kid, there were times when finding cartoons to watch on TV was a complete bitch. Nick, Disney Channel, and Cartoon Network aired repeats of episodes you already watched dozens of times. Fox Kids was pulled off weekdays. And sometimes, you found yourself stuck watching something like Archie's Weird Mysteries or Sabrina the Animated Series even though you knew those shows were lame, but it was either that or watching infomercials.

Tell your aunt I'm proud of her giant mushroom

>I want to go back.
Back to the past

What was wrong with Archie's Weird Mysteries?

Thanks, I will

not really.
Simpsons, BTAS, EddnEddy, Courage, Dexter, PPG, Hey Arnold, FOP, etc.. were all kino
I still watch em as an adult and the difference in quality writing is fucking staggering

Fuck off, nostalgiafag.

Nothing. He has shit taste.
Saw that show for the first time a while, it was addictive as fuck.

>mfw I wanted to watch cartoons but Dad would take the only cable TV to watch football all afternoon and I couldn't do shit about it
Being an adult is better desu.

>Have nostalgia for old cartoons
>DL all my old favorites from when I was younger
>DL all the old bumpers & commercials from that time
>Spend all day watching my favorite cartoons in any order I choose in the comfort of my room, with none of the bullshit that came from TV
Things are pretty good these days, man.

Holy shit that really is a cool mushroom.

Also I agree with you

The Simpsons isn't a kids show.

I used to watch ABC new everyday before I went to school.
I don't know why

Which one does no one like?

God, being an adult is so much better.

>TFW you can watch what you want, do what you want, own what you want, drink eat and smoke what you want, and all you have to do is just work for a bit.

We had 2 TVs (one in parents room and another in basement). I had to share it with my older sister so my dad or mom would come home and use their tv then for an hour or so I would be stuck watching full house because my sister was controlling the tv. Or my mom would watch lifetime (because she loved designing women, golden girls, and those lifetime movies that I swear always end with a woman getting chased through the woods by a crazy guy) then my dad would watch foorball using the other and we were just stuck with toys/imagination.

>and then you realize life is meaningless,and your only purpose is to procreate.

Eh, I got other things.

I much rather liked the way we had it. There's something exciting about getting up early to watch cartoons, and waiting for that time of the day a new episode airs. Having only a limited amount of cartoons are your disposal, too, so you really focus on a few and not just skip to the next one the instant you spot something that doesn't adhere to your taste fully.

being a child was so freaking boring, glad i dont have to listen to adults anymore and when i do i get paid for it

Your aunt and her mushroom are cool, user

Sabrina was decent and had cute girls