Now they will fall SJW,s BLM and PL tards

The Soviet CCCP plan was to brainwash a nation witch they allmoast suceeded as we saw,young dilusional people where burning USA flags roaming in a streats and where inventing new genders every day but not anymore!Becose of 1 man Thank you D.J.T
Here,s link for the video witch i am refearing to:youtube.com/watch?v=vLqHv0xgOlc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mi5HrlKSAOQ
news.sky.com/watch-live
youtube.com/watch?v=FSPBjOnHTaM
c-span.org/video/?418324-1/hillary-clinton-delivers-remarks-following-2016-defeat&live
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The gun is innacurate

Whew lads,

Rare flag

SHE FLED THE COUNTRY
H
E

F
L
E
D

T
H
E

C
O
U
N
T
R
Y

Guys she already conceded, she cant recount. Its over, stop being retarded

HURRY UP BITCH.

Benghazi 2.0

Her speech is as follows:

While on stage, peeling her skin off showing her true reptile form.
>I tried really hard. Popular vote, popular vote, divisive, you should all *cough* be proud, we really won, 400lb pound hacker, *cough*, they'll never find Huma's body, that damn Weiner, that damn Comey, the Russians, we should all be proud.
>Maybe people are mad at Obama. I didn't send classified material. I ain't in no ways tired. Could the super predators out there please go riot and burn some shit.
>I'm trying to see if Soros can crash the market now.
>We won the popular vote, be proud, keep trying.
everyone dies

so boring

She's very very late.
Something's wrong.

She's probably being filled with pills and being patched up.

Or maybe she's randomly shouting and yelling at her staff.

i cant handle all the energy from winning. i need a break. someone give me a tldr of brexit since i last heard it was going to go through another vote. whats going on?

One thing is wrong here...they are antigun and therefore can't shoot themselves.

Put in a knife our something like a pointy dildo.

WE ARE MAKING AMERICA GREAT, AGAIN!

LITERALLY

>PLEASE CLAP

Who are they clapping for? I don't see her.

Make the world great again.

>please clap
It just keeps on giving.

chanting Killary

Would love it if she takes so long the applause dies out.
YES it happened!!

This is nice. Comfy shitposting.

None of the nervousness from last night.

It's a revolver isn't it?

>they all start clapping and chanting
>nothing happens
>quickly fades
kek

Let it be known that today marks a new age.

THE AGE OF THE UNKEKENING HAS BEGUN!

They're playing "We take care of our own".

They're not even trying to hide it anymore.

Good post m8

Hillary will appear, singles prove.

technically it's called uncuckening. the kek is eternal. this vid should clear it up

youtube.com/watch?v=Mi5HrlKSAOQ

wrists slit in the ineffectual horizontal way

This secret service guy or whatever he is looks incredibly uncomfortable.

What song is this? Is this from Epstein's Island or Podesta's pizza place?

Fuck yes!

The gun's existence is the inaccuracy

ajde kurvo iziđi na televizor više da idem u teretanu

It would have a bottle of pills not a gun.

Conflicted
Wants Hillary to die.
Has to give his life to save her.
SS hates Hillary but has some honor.

I mean, I think you would be too if you had been assigned to her and had to be near her at all times.

Must be traumatizing.

First he should buildings the great wall and expell all the illegal immigrants, If he doesn't keep his promise during his first presidency, /pol would be considered worst president ever.

She's never on time. Even for her regular campaign rallies she was usually late by an hour, or much more on a number of occasions.

>she spent all her time in swing states
>didn't even visit Wisconsin after the DNC
>if she'd just focused on solidifying democratic states, she'd have won and Donald wouldn't have been able to do anything about it

I'm a ponyfag and a stalinist.
However, I'd like to express my deepest gratitude to Donald J. Trump for returning some sanity into this world.
We need America as a superpower, as a rival, as a partner, not as a thrashing decomposing mess.

Some of you have asked, now that we have claimed victory, how can we explain to the terrified SJWs, immigrants and liberals, that God-Emperor Donald Trump is a great leader willing to accept anyone, even those who worked against him. But I see no reason why we should do that. They tried demonizing us for being "angry white males." They tried to turn every other demographic against us. Now it is time we paid them back.

I would hereby like to propose a series of new laws to celebrate the rightful ascendancy of Trump:

1. The Grab Her By The Pussy Act. Women's suffrage is hereby REVERSED. No longer will emotionally compromised, reason-deficient citizens be entitled to drag the nation down with their undeserved votes. In addition, to accurately reflect the contribution of women to the work force, women's salaries are hereby HALVED.

2. The "Halting Gender Degeneracy" act. There are now two legal genders in the United States: Male, and female. All individuals claiming to be different are hereby designated 'ABHUMAN' and void of rights. Homosex is now outlawed. Acceptable treatments toward curing the homosex disease now include electro-shock therapy, the whirling chair, and prayer. Those who insist upon clinging to further degeneracy are to be exiled.

3. The "Black Reparations" act. From this day onward, blacks are illegal. Blacks wishing to continue their existence may pay a licensing fee to remain black. This fee is extrapolated from the cost of black crime in our proud society. Failure to issue payment is punishable with summary execution.

It's time to press the advantage, and spend our political capital. It's time to suppress the degeneracy in our midst!

FOR THE EMPEROR! FOR TERRAAAAAAAA

Could be so mate,there are only 1,9 milion people in Latvia.

>Donald gets a special prosecutor
>finds Hillary guilty
>Donald gives her the option of prison time or building the wall

K A I N E
A
I
N
E

HUMA AZERBIJAN

HUMA IS STILL ALIVE!

>clapping
>more nothing
The Clap meme is really true.

jesus fucking christ

>no longer fucking avaiable

fuck yeah canada

yup

For some reason it changed cuck to kek.

>no longer available due to a copyright claim by ABC News
Cunts.

that's a serious auto-correct that you really should fix. Think CTR has your phone?

news.sky.com/watch-live
might be uk only i'm not sure

Working here.

They probably don't want us to see it, and make more ammo against liberals.

works for me, but my browser is on steroids, everything works

ABC did some copy right bullshit at the last second that shut off most of the streams except theirs.

> The uploader has not made this video available in your country.
Hehe, they underestimate the Russian hackers.

c-span.org/video/?418324-1/hillary-clinton-delivers-remarks-following-2016-defeat&live

They're wearing purple. Pretentious fucks. As if the Clintons are royalty. Henry VIII would have her head.

So bending over backwards for LGBT and BLM has costed the dems the election. Will the dem platform back off from them going forward?

No way. Once America sees what it's like to have a non-corrupt LEADER in office, they'll never elect another politician.

the fuck is a "secret private facebook sites"

THE FUCK DOES THAT MEAN

I'm talking just the liberals here. Will they continue to bend over for LGBT and BLM?

liberals are also hypocrites

Resposting here, got archived.

Tumblr on LITERAL suicide watch.

There was some stupid Facebook group about her pantsuits or something, it was an 'in-joke' of sorts.

good one, user

That is why you place it on the temple.

>stalinist

Kys subhuman

t. six toed man

Exactly compatriot

Who can say? I left the liberals before any of that stuff happened.

I don't really think those 2 groups were as big in sinking them. They did vote. What won it for Trump is that he gave people who never vote real hope that someone can fix the country. He gave so many "forgotten" Americans the memory (and the memes) they needed.

Wow dude realy?I am a weteran of Meme war 1 The war to end all meme wars.And you say stuff like that to me?

Fellow autist. We shall never need to pay for beer again. Praise kek.