But she's his ADOPTED sister.
Technically it's not incest.

Kimi certainly took the anime tropes with her didn't she

Try harder OP

daym she fine

>he hates 11 year olds

Holy fucking Based

Well, they did get her from France.

Chuckie absolutely whacked it into a dirty pair of his sister’s panties at least once.

a day.
there, finished

But did Kimi do likewise?

No, she wanted Tommy

Reminder Chuckie's voice actor is dead.

How old fucking is she supposed to be

FLAT AS A BOARD

10-11

all grown up would have been good if it was actually made for an older audience
having finster have a crush on his adopted asian sister
having dill sniff glue or something like that
having the twins fight for dominance
having angelica somehow be the one that got her shit together even tho she is a cunt
and tommy is still the straight guy

cartoon lolis look more like aliens than they look like real girls
not to mention that there are alien lolis and half dog lolis and dragon lolis and the list goes on

Yeah, I get that the gimmick was "10 YEARS LATER", but it really should've been more like 15 years after Rugrats. All the characters acted way more like teens than tweens anyways.

like mother lik son

No user, you don't understand. It doesn't matter if the child in question doesn't actually exist and doesn't even remotely resemble a real child, if you enjoy looking at cartoon loli then you are a filthy pedophile and these imaginary drawings must be protected from you at all costs.

>Jacking off to ANYTHING designed by Clasky-Csupo

I don't understand you people.

Phil and Lil's relationship was less about dominance and more about Lil trying to break free from the twin identity, which made Phil double-down on it because he had dependency issues. Not to mention Phil even started having sexuality issues upon realizing Lil was developing into a woman and he made active attempts to keep looking like her so they would still be close.

we all know that you little retard, the point is that it would have been funny if it was about fighting for dominance
who keeps inviting the tumblr special education club here?

Daily reminder male and female twins are top teir bifus and if you don't believe this you are [insult against masculinity]

Saved

To be fair, this was their best looking show.

The show was lame but I had a crush on grown up Kimi.

Straight hair kimi is alright. But afro-pigtails Kimi ruined it for me.

I agree. Oddly though, most fans seemed to prefer her afro-pigtails design.