How did our comics community become infested with Alt-Right retards who don’t read comics...

How did our comics community become infested with Alt-Right retards who don’t read comics? Do we blame the movies more making comics popular among normies? Has it always been like this? Why can’t I discuss my favorite black character nowadays without some idiot jumping into the discussion to push some anti-SJW propaganda?

Sup Forums and Marvel Comics sucking ass.

Blame Canada.

Marvel comics doing a big diversity push all at once, and then failing at it.

Its not about Sup Forums, its about Sup Forums as a whole.

During the presidential election, Fox news and other outlets labeled Sup Forums an online community for Trumps alt-right supporters. It doesnt matter if they were talking about Sup Forums, it doesnt matter if you disagree with that claim. What matters is a bunch of far right people who had never been here before were told they would be welcome here.

On top of that, since then places like the Daily Stormer have been shut down for being cesspools, so that sort of people are looking for a new site to waste their time on.

Its not just Sup Forums, /tg/ has been dealing with an influx of pol crap too.

So are just fucked then? Is there no way to drive the invaders from our homeland?

The popularity of the movies/TV shows. Film is a passive medium and doesn't require any actual effort or thought to experience. Perfect for right wingers.

It's a reaction to (you) Tumblr faggots who don't read comics ruining Marvel.

It's a shame because Sup Forums is the only place I know on the Internet where a large concentration of comic readers reguarly congregate. I used Reddit for a while until I realized the userbase there where just a liberal Alt-Right who had no interest in comics and only wanted to push agendas like the people OP described.

Live action needs to be banned from Sup Forums to cut down on the casuals and Sup Forums shit.

Marvel fucked up. They created a ton of minority characters who were terribly written, pushed them on readers and said that everyone who didn't like them was a racist/sexist/homophobe/alt right troll. This then horseshoed so that the actual alt right trolls were mobilized, as well as formally normal people being converted due to feeling like if they're going to be called a bigot anyways might as well join. The irony is that the social justice morons created their own monster through their own ineptitude.

Maybe stop talking like that first off. Cringy faggot

real comic books fans left when tumblr took over. now only a few hardcore fans are left that get called alt-right by faggots like you for not liking "amazing" dialogue like pics related in a freaking spiderman comic.
meanwhile comic book numbers continue to fall, so much so that the number one comic of a month sold less issues then a number 6 or 7 comic just 6 years ago despite multi million comic book movies coming out almost monthly. sad part is. you could have had it all. you could have gotten your mary sue staring sjw comics about how evil and stupid white men are AND have a strong and healthy comic book industry. but you couldn´t let thing be good enough, you had to replace literally every fan favorite character that happened to be a white and male, since deep down you never really care about "diversity" (definitely about diversity off opinions) but just wanted to destroy things that white, straight men like

>Film is a passive medium and doesn't require any actual effort or thought to experience.

Highly ironic considering the general lowbrow nature of capeshit comics. But then again TV excels in making in making shit even shittier so they managing to make capeshit the ultimate troglodyte entertainment was to be expected.

Either you accept them, or you drive them away by behaving like bigger assholes, which is counterproductive to your goal of making Sup Forums better, so yeah, we are fucked

>comics community
like, Sup Forums, or other forums? I would have imagined other places are better managed, because they have actual moderation.

Just report and hide the racist posts. It's annoying, but eventually the mods will do something one way or another.

>MFW I can’t enjoy Black Panther threads anymore

Please. You act like the social justice warriors read comics; they don't. They just virtue signal when Marvel pushes out another diversity character while continuing to kill their comics and the industry as a whole; because at least they have them movies! And it's always been like this on Sup Forums. The amount of individuals who post on this board who only know about comics via cartoons and movies is overwhelming. Obviously, the Win-O thread is a bit of a safe haven, but other than that, enjoy very little comic discussion in this shit hole anymore.

Cartoons needs its own board and live action needs to be moved to Sup Forums,

Now that’s a damn shame. I have very fond memories of /tg/, it was comfy as fuck. It’s not fair that political obsessives are coming in to try and ruin that.

Moot is long gone, and Hiro is a lame duck. Maybe it's time to move on to greener pastures and accept this place is forever changing. Maybe it'll cycle back to some level of decency in a few years.

It was the "Sup Forums is love" shit and you know it. People decided to "welcome" newfags instead of trying to get them to adapt to board culture, resulting in being overrun by Sup Forums, tumblr and Sup Forums.

Right, like how the great exodus to 4+Sup Forums worked out right?

>He's still going on about this

Fuck off casual. Read shit besides Slott.

Kill yourself.

>liberal Alt-Right
whatever did he mean by this?

They're just as toxic and retarded as the Alt-Right but liberals instead of conservatives.

>implying other comic books are much better
I could show you a batman comic where Batman is an incompetent fool that needs saving form a joke character like catwoman of all people or tons of other shit
this industry is dead. sjws killed it

Sjw who push politics into everything. Alt-right if you don’t support me you hate America. She if you don’t support me you’re racist

>you could have had it all
> you had to replace literally every fan favorite character that happened to be a white and male

>Peter and Miles both exist
>Tony and Riri both exist
>Thor and Whor both exist
>Steve and Sam both exist
Wow, it's almost like you have no idea what you're talking about

>It was the "Sup Forums is love" shit and you know it.

See Sup Forums for an example of how board culture that is extremely hostile towards newfags has managed to significantly to slow down board's decay.

Make homosexuality punishable by fines and imprisonment instead of death

wut

>Nu-Thor

Like I said: Casual

As bad as extreme liberals get, they don't really approach "maybe we should start killing the blacks." Unless you're suggesting that reddit's comic subreddits are filled with violent Communist revolutionaries.

Words have meanings, you retards. It could be as easy as just saying "alt-left" if you really want to.

This. We should all move to Reddit. It's the only safe place for us.

Captain America Steve Rogers lost his own book. So did Thor for fem Thor.

Sjw works just fine

They never do. They're only interested in pushing anti-SJW propoganda like OP said.

You'll never see them talk about essential classics like Simonson's Thor bur they can post very specific pages from Whor.

Are you saying you hate unintegrated refugees, user?

>How did our comics community become infested with Alt-Right retards who don’t read comics

Are you just calling people alt right because they don't agree with your politics?

Is this your first day reading comics? That shit happens all the time; neither character is going anywhere.

Black Panther's release is going to be an absolute shitshow.

>only read big 2 shit
>Waaaa comics are dead
Read something better

>Captain America Steve Rogers lost his own book.

No he didn't

>So did Thor for fem Thor.

Unworthy Thor and he guest stars in Whor's book, fucktard.

Hated them then too. Secret agent, thunder strike. Did you honestly enjoy those characters?

I think we should have constant threads devited to what we love, masturbation, paired with what they hate, minorities.

Bara threads! Who is your favorite comic Twink? Delicious Brown Girls! I want to FUCK Kamala! Remember when Sup Forums was the gayest board on Sup Forums? Well, start acting like it!

Be honest. When you go into a comic shop, you're disgusted by those around you.

That's muslims you're thinking of. The alt right has a literal faggot as their poster child who keeps talking about how much he loves black dicks.

OH BOY WHAT AN EXCELLENT THREAD!

Anti-SJWs exist because SJWs exist.
Get rid of the later and the former will go too.

It's almost as if people prefer to discuss current events instead of works that are largely irrelevant to the state of the comic book industry today.

Some yes, some no. I'd rather them do something new for a while than just have the same shit stagnate for 500 issues.

Ahhh of course how could I forget Nazi Steve Rogers that seems like a comic worth reading. Unworthy thor has 5 issues faggot it’s a mini and one that truly deserves the title unworthy. So mc relegated to side character no we’re not shitting on him at all.

The lack of insight and critical thought is sad but funny.

>moving goalposts
Keep showing me how much you don't know about comics, please.

>if I don't like it, it doesn't exist

This thread is stupid

The problem is that every asshole on the internet considers anyone left of him an "SJW."
>How dare there be a black person in this comic! Fucking SJWs.

>Lol I dont wanna read those OLD classic comics!

Casual.

Thats a fucking goalpost move if I ever saw one. Also I posted a picture of Legacy Cap so keep digging your casual hole further you Alt-Right fuck.

Both Alt-right and the anti-sjw in comics is a reaction to the SJW pushing it too far.If Marvel and the rest would step back the problem would disappear.

He know enough not to defend a publisher who has all but abandoned their core audience (that's us, retard) in order to chase customers who don't actually exist.

You can't just say there is no insight and critical thought but not explain why.

>The problem is that every asshole on the internet considers anyone left of him an "SJW."
This is an overall problem in all spheres of life, not just the internet. Somehow, Democrat liberals are seen as leftists.

Peter parker plays cuck boy for some non name feminist character called mockingbird and isn´t allowed to be heroic.
Real Thor still has not gotten his title back and is still emasculated by this feminist power fantasy that is Whor.
Captain America hardly get´s used in many events.
In fact non of the white male heroes get used or get to act heroic and cool be it in their own comic or in comic events.
Only "strong wyman" and non whites are allowed to save the day. White male characters are all written as either stupid, pathetic, weak, effeminate or evil.

I know but be honest can you recommend me something involving femthor or Riri that’s actually enjoyable? Unfortunately they happen to be the meh characters of this era. Any criticism you give is just waved off because you’re a bigot gets annoying especially when the characters suck

>Simonson's Thor
>Ditko
>Miller's Batman
>Literally everything from the past

>Irrelevant

I need to kill yourself right fucking now.

Yeah user, it's not like people love older stuff with black people in it like Static Shock and Teen Titans.
People just hate when it's forced, and there is a notable sized group of people who feel the need to do so with every thing they touch.

Get rid of SJWs and we'll return to the 90s/early 2000s

Not that guy but he’s right

He complained that main characters got hard replaced by the diversity push. Thor getting a mini and not being in his own book, hell they even took his name, is definitly an example of his initial complaint. Then you come in on your high horse sperging about moving goal posts AS your moving a goal post. Whats your goal?

>You can't just say there is no insight and critical thought but not explain why.
I can and I did.

Yeah and the next problem is that every other asshole on the internet considers anyone right of them "alt right".
>How dare people criticize a comic starring a black person! FUCK Alt Right Drumpfelstilskins and FUCK white people!

I've read countless comics published before I was born. I don't see you or anybody else on this board discussing them, and neither do I. They simply aren't popular discussion topics, like I said.

>Captain America hardly get´s used in many events.

Oh you're that casual retard from the other night who got his thread deleted.

I tried reading image or dark horse comics. they are also all just about "strong wyman", race mixing, weak beta men and how all people with non radical left opinions are literally nazis

I stick with european comics and mangas since those still are allowed to feature heroic white male protagonists and attractive female supporting casts that actually act feminine

watch out, you might get banned for telling the truth

Shut the fuck up

>exposes himself as youtuberfag outrage neverreader in first sentence

nope. I hardly come to this place here anymore. that is why Sup Forumsmblr is one of the slowest boards on Sup Forums
also a person that supposedly likes cap shouldn´t post obama. it gives it away that you are full of shit

Yes, all of it is irrelevant.
It holds no bearing on any of the comics written and published by Marvel today.

widespread casual racism was literally dead before you liberals resurrected it 5-10 or so years ago with constant race baiting and shit. Do you even remember the 90s and early 00s?. I remember when I was a kid, Blade (and Wesnley Snipes in general) was the coolest mofo ever. All us white kids would watch the movie and our minds were positively blown when we realized he was a fucking comic book character. Same with Spawn.

>not an argument
an joy your dead industry soy boy

No. But the SJW have made every black character suspicious. The very inclusion of a black character becomes a warning because of SJW.
Luckily there is also signs that can signal that a black character isn't a SJW puppy: If he is written as a human being. SJW have huge problem writing blacks as people. They tend to make them into caricatures. Oppressed, righteous and angry.

I get globally banned pretty much every week for posting on this board.
But only this board. Really makes you think.

Do you honestly buy all comics you hate your both full of shit. I’m not the only one the pic you posted is him just returning.

Do you know how many characters go YEARS without their own book? Thor is still around and doing things - not just in his own mini, but elsewhere as well.

In fact, Thor is a funny example, because he literally didn't have a comic from 2004 to 2007.

>widespread casual racism was literally dead
This has to be the best example of "I didn't personally see racism, so it didn't exist. Why did those uppity blacks have to start talking about it?"

>he says unironically in a thread that talks about the threat of evil alt-right nazi frogs that could hide behind every corner

>gamergate
You mean the thing that was entirely banned from discussion on Sup Forums? That spike in 2014 is from the fappening, retard.

>soy boy
>person that supposedly likes cap shouldn´t post obama.
>Yes, all of it is irrelevant.
>widespread casual racism was literally dead before you liberals resurrected it 5-10 or so years ago

Goddamn we're being baited by a kid.

Legacy cap who got printed last month the only one trying to move goalposts is you

>person who likes cap can't like obama
So you really are retarded, huh?

You just said that Steve doesn't play a major part in most events, but the most recent major event was literally a Captain America event.

No there is no chance. Moot kept this site in check by Hiro is a fucking idiot that doesn't have a clue. Since Hiro took over mods are pretty much free to do what they want and many of them are alt-right friendly. Swaglord for example writes think pieces for alt-right organizations and thus has a financial interest in letting alt-right shit flood the site.

Sup Forums is the only board where I get banned for simply for having unpopular opinions.
truly Sup Forumsmblr

Explain how historic Marvel works are relevant to the comic industry in the present day.

Are you that same retard from the cerebus thread who was claiming that extreme feminism "wasn't an issue" in the 70's, 80's and 90's?

I don't buy many new floppies at all. But whether or not I buy them doesn't change the fact that they're being published.

as a nazi

I didn't even mean black people. It's mostly white liberals who do the race baiting and who whine about perceived "racism". Blacks just got suckered into it with the BLM bullshit and I don't blame them for being misled, I do blame you and people like you for using black people for your own political agenda.

Because they're still fucking good.

I see 10x more complaining about racists than I see actual racists.