Wasn't Velma originally envisioned as plain and unattractive

Wasn't Velma originally envisioned as plain and unattractive

She isn't exactly as pretty as Daph.

That head does not match that body
It looks like a photoshopped picture Velma would post of her Facebook

Yes. She's changed over the years from an almost boyish, asexual character into a kind of idealized nerd-girl whom nerdy guys could want to get with.

I guess it works for me; she's typically shown today as an endearing mix of warm, moe-ish, insecure, and cynical/snarky—a tough balance to pull off convincingly but when done right, far more realistic than anyone else in the gang.

A few tweaks to her face make her not conventionally pretty like Daph, but immensely bright and cute. As a guy to whom that look naturally appeals, I dig most modern Velma designs—Mystery Inc most of all.

InB4 "Velma has gotten more popular because nerds see her as accessible, whereas they could never score with Daphne."

Ugh—I wouldn't want to. Snuggling with Velma over a game of Cards Against Humanity, kvetching about how the world bugs us, finishing with some spiked hot chocolate and a hot night, sounds about right to me.

Yeah but those people were stupid and should be ignored.

Yes, and she still has plain and unattractive feet.

You foot fetishists confuse me—feet matter so little as a function of sexual desire, compared to someone's personality, attitude, facial and body appearance.
Even if someone is, say, a dominant lover, and you're a submissive one, and he/she steps on you to show their superiority, there the feet are only the tool of the attitude, they're not the attraction themselves.

>Snuggling with Velma over a game of Cards Against Humanity, kvetching about how the world bugs us, finishing with some spiked hot chocolate and a hot night, sounds about right to me

Literally honestly the worst sentence I've read on this hell site.

>feet matter so little as a function of sexual desire, compared to someone's personality, attitude, facial and body appearance.

That's why it's a fetish. Also, feet are part of body appearance.

Is this an edit? I always thought Velma was flat, at least from the older cartoons.

Yeah. This nigga tryna tell me he'd date a thot with stank feet.

This guy knows what's up.
Maybe you should leave, faggot.

Fanboy lust is a blight.

My answer will be no. The intention never was to put her unattractive but more like nerdy and reserved. The kind of person who puts big and not fashionable clothes because she doesn't care or simply is not used to it.
Yes, modern versions of her, show her more curvy and even a bit more thin, but in the original show, I never saw they intended to put her ugly or boyish.

>Velma suffers from Butterface

What's missing in this picture is Velma and Daphne holding hands.

No? She's to Daphne as Shaggy is to Fred; less fashionable and fit, but still conventionally attractive

Nah, the producers took some liberties on her new look because they can simply Copy and paste This character design to her and add some glasses

something that is pretty much noticeable on Mystery inc. and before on where are you and movies

Get of Sup Forums, Gio.

Also, lesbian Velma in Mystery Incorporated is a welcome change to her character.

>t. tumblr

now go back to your containment blog

>is a welcome change to her character.
no

Isn’t that the show where she was so thirsty for Shaggy she got jealous of his fucking dog?

>take plain nerdy character
>make them super thicc and attractive

Why the fuck don't more people do this?

y'all wish, i just think lesbians are cute.

>not dating a thot with no feet instead