Nane a more chad Sup Forums toy, ill wait

Nane a more chad Sup Forums toy, ill wait

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1p3P8kxII0o
youtube.com/watch?v=rTgwxNQzWxo
youtube.com/watch?v=shlOnkqS3bs
deadline.com/2017/12/netflix-dreamworks-animation-television-trolls-she-ra-boss-baby-trollhunters-captain-underpants-1202224973/
youtube.com/watch?v=KWBlm294kI4
youtube.com/watch?v=Yp4Sqn0eX_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=mf2_g52p__Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he-man is the freddie mecury of 80's toy comercials.

Top fucking easy

>completely naked on a kids' show
The Absolute Madman

>Chad
>can't even hit somebody on-screen

Aren't only girls and gays supposed to be attracted to naked muscular men.

As Johnny Bravo would put it, they don’t want that, they want to look like that

I'm pretty sure chads are supposed to be interested in women

Have you seen stardust crusaders, user?
>wanting to fuck dirty thots when you could rather have passionate anal sex with your muscle bound bro
T.virgin

>Not that dragon rider toy from He-Man that propels itself by spinning the entire chassis around over and over.

Hitting someone at all I imagine was pretty edgy back then.

You mean dragon walker?

Parents groups still around from the 60s banned action cartoons. Why do you think johnny quest got cancelled. The fact that he man had any action was groundbreaking at the time, along with gi joe and transformers

youtube.com/watch?v=1p3P8kxII0o

>the chad stride

That is the stupidest thing I have seen in a month of sundays.

I love it.

>that time skeletor rode a giant version of that mechanical toy horse from fallout 4

>I actually laughed at a virgin/chad meme.
What are you fuckers doing to me?

youtube.com/watch?v=rTgwxNQzWxo

I am so fucking glad Mattel released Night Stalker in the Classics line before it all came crashing down.

Ok, the toy is awesome, but it should had walked different on the show.

I really hope super 7 makes snake mountain. It would be even bigger then castle greyskull

At this point they seem locked into doing it. They supposedly have thousands of dollars sunk into the tooling of the molds but it's taking forever because of the sheer amount of molds needed. No doubt it'll be like $500, though.

Not everything is based on someone wanting to fuck something you utter degenerate. If that was the case boys would "play" with Barbie Dolls and girls with Max Steels

And im going to shill all that money for it. I just hope they have it out by the end of next year

I have a small toy budget that I allocate every year but I too will order the fuck out of one regardless of cost. Especially because S7 is doing the made-to-order thing and I doubt we'd see a 50% fire sale drop of overstock inventory prices like we did with Castle Grayskull when mattycollector died. If we're lucky we'll get pre-orders opened in 2018, but I'm doubtful.

He-Man was legit the coolest action figure line ever.

does anyone still have those images of the he-man toy art?
those were really dope

The art is too good for such a silly design.

Slime-Pit when?

>Magical Realm
I agree with Adam here

>chads
>toys

Select one

Chads embraces their hobby, virgins collect in secret and hide their collection for their normie “friends”
Also
>thinking posting the virgin logo is an argument
Totally BTFO me senpai

pixel dan is chad

youtube.com/watch?v=shlOnkqS3bs

>shilling for toy companies and their cheap behavior just because they give him free toys
>chad
That man is a fucking shill and disgrace to the toy company. Hes got such a yuppie shit eating face i just want to smack him for not standing up to companies like mattel and playmates for ending/fucking up their lines.

you would do the same thing in his place

No, i wouldnt. I would stand up and call out toy guru and the rest of those cheap corperate cucks out on their bullshit. Some of the best characters from the TMNT series got cancelled because playmates is too cheap to shill out more molds and would rather make more shitty turtle variants. The ONLY time ive pixel dan grow a pair was actually getting mad at fans rather then a company. He got angry on facebook for people complaining about reaction motu figures.

but free toys

Dignity is more important. Plus, after a while theyd cancel all the characters you wanted, and just get constantly shit toys to review

>"You're weird for building this!!"
This might be the most real He-Man has ever gotten.

That speech bubble is an edit, user.

I got more motu figures in the mail, but there the star wars sized ones they made recently

>complete fucking manchild/retard
>makes up for it with his immense strength and chad physic
truly the best character to have ever existed in our time

Who's the dipshit with the purple suspenders?

Little known fact... the He-Man action figures were originally "Conan the Barbarian" action figures. Then Mattel actually saw the movie and were like "Holy fuck... kids aren't going to be allowed to see this flick."

So they repainted the hair blonde and created the story line and characters of He-Man and the Masters of the Universe specifically as a marketing vehicle to sell the tens of thousands of Conan action figures they had made. Find an original He-Man action figure that was played with at a flee market... odds are a lot of the blonde paint has flaked off revealing the brown underneath.

There was a big controversy at the time because a lot of media watchdog groups considered the cartoon a half-hour commercial.

tl;dr He-Man exists because Conan the Barbarian wasn't a kid's movie.

It's obvious no? Mark Taylor's first He-Man design is without doubt a conanesque character.
Hope that now that David Goyer is making the Masters of the Universe will go back to the Sword & Sorcery/Sword & Planet origins of the Masters of the Universe.

Theres alot of controversy over that because its said that mark taylor had the ideas and preproduction art a few years before that. But mattel was guven the license to make conan figure and didnt make any, plus the wonder bread he man had brown hair on it. They did get sued for making he man look like conan when universal accused them of using the sculpts to make an independant property instead of one for the movie, and mattel won the suit.

I mean just look at him.

Why is that villains always had the coolest vehicles?

He man literally had the same horse but in a different color. But i prefer skeletors design more

Mark Texeira one of the artists that worked in the first MOTU mini comics revealed exactly that in an interview that he gave for 2015's MOTU artwork book, how Eternia was inspired by Howard's worlds.

>loved watching He-Man and She-Ra
>always had a soft spot for a lot of the cartoon-only characters
>my favorite was always Dylamug, but I knew they'd never make a toy because he'd need basically a 100% new mold, they couldn't just recycle parts
>But then they actually fucking did it

Guys, 5 year old me would be climbing the fucking walls.

Mattel wanted to do a Frazetta'esque toyline long before the Conan was made.
So when the Conan-deal went nowhere, they decided to go with their own idea.
But He-Man was never a repainted Conan figure.

I was pumped to see him and the horde mummy get toys. They were both my favorite unreleased designs, as dylamug was an unreleased toy design they put on the show, and the horde mummy was an unmade figure. Cant wait to buy them next year

That explains these weird He-Man knockoff characters I had with brown hair.
The armor wasn't the same type of plastic ...it was more rubbery and they just weren't as good as the Mattel ones. but it makes sense in hindsight.

It's weird that in the 90's they had no problem of making toys of R-rated movies aimed to kids.

We need more cartoons with that goofy 80s metal style. Masters of The Universe was like a Manowar and a Ronnie James Dio album in saturday morning cartoon form.

Well, too bad... we get a SJW/feminist She-Ra show by the Lumberdykes creator instead

deadline.com/2017/12/netflix-dreamworks-animation-television-trolls-she-ra-boss-baby-trollhunters-captain-underpants-1202224973/

Why the fuck do you think it will be SJW shit?

It was the early 80's. During this period we had at least twenty if not more conan-inspired and he-manesque characters between movies, b-movies, and animated series. Barbarians of any kind (prehistoric, medieval, alien, post-apocalyptic) were the cultural phenomenon of the late 70's- early 80's.

youtube.com/watch?v=KWBlm294kI4

Because muh SJW boogeyman.

Don't forget that the 80s had a bunch of cartoons based on R-rated franchises, Robocop included.

youtube.com/watch?v=Yp4Sqn0eX_Q

Hell, it got to a point where we got, of all things, a cartoon based on The Toxic Avenger.

youtube.com/watch?v=mf2_g52p__Y

>hating based toxie
Sounds like you need your head crushed, user

Robocop (and the Ultra Police) was Kenner, not Mattel. Funny enough, in 1988 there was a 12 episode cartoon based on Robocop by Marvel of all people.

Although the Robocop movie was originally rated X before being re-rated as R, almost all of that was due to graphic violence rather than sex (remember Conan fucking the witch). It's OK to kill people in brutal ways like shooting their dick off or dumping toxic waste on them, but heaven forbid you fuck someone.

I had someToxic Avenger toys, but I had no idea that they were based on a cartoon or a movie a the time. They looked cool as bad guys for my TMNT toys.

I thought He-Man was riding pussy.

I wasn't hating, user. I love Toxie as much as the next guy. I just pointing out how crazy it was that someone decided to do kids cartoon based on a movie with tits and over the top violence. Hell, I wish modern cartoons did that more often.

I'm not going to nane anything captain spellcheck

>I thought He-Man was riding pussy.

Yeah... lot of Cringe(r) there.

Actually it was fisto that rode him the most, but they still sometimes depicted he man riding him. Just like how night stalker was usually riden by jitsu

>being a grammar fag
For what purpose?

Skeletor's cat (Panthor I think?) had this smooth fur that I thought its was pretty cool.

>Actually it was fisto that rode him the most, but they still sometimes depicted he man riding him. Just like how night stalker was usually riden by jitsu

Yes Battle Cat.

Though He-Man had also "steeds" as well. In Preternia he had a Triceratops for animal companion. MOTU were the first dino-riders. In that cover you can also another evident influence from a famous Frazetta's Conan painting.

I don't know, but he's checking out that booty.

The stars really aligned for MOTU. They got themselves some of the best illustrators to do package, concept, poster, and promo art. But all of that talent is just straight up dying these past few years, it's really sad. That particular artist, William George, died this year. Earl Norem's death was like last year. And of course Alcala has been gone for ages.

>see you later, shitlord

I wonder if a "life-size" version could move. Any physicists in Sup Forums right now?

Some brown haired He-Man figures are quiet collectable today
You may have had a million dollar toy in your hands and now is gone

Reminder that Yor is Sup Forums.

>all those blue cavemen grouping girls
I really miss the shit you could get away with in the 80s

holy fuck
oh shit it's actually really cool

I had the old Slime Pit toy. My mom got pissed because i got slime stuck into the carpet all over. That shit was like cement once if it hardened

>My mom got pissed because i got slime stuck into the carpet all over. That shit was like cement once if it hardened
Thats just like my bathroom floor but with semen. TFW ive thought of buying an old slime pit set, collecting a bunch of my loads after a few days, then putting a doll inside the slime pit then filling it with my old jizz and let it drip all over the dolll would Sup Forums like to see this?

Bump

Yor had a comic so i think yes.

The mini comics tribal barbarian He-Man had a similar background, before the disaster called Adam and the dual, secret, non sense identity, being introduced, and the barbarian He-Man being left out.

Did the robo horses ever appear in the cartoon?

The original mini comics had a much cooler backstory, and im hoping thats what theyll use for the upcoming MOTU movie. He man wasnt just an altar ego whos real identity was a fucking pussy.

>Two helicopters welded together that shoots pilots at people

Dastardly!

David Goyer is directing the Masters of the Universe movie, so i have faith it would be a bit more close to the original mini comics, at least to the tone.

Is selling toys to kids really wrong?

It's not drugs

>Heart shirt
>Cape
>Sleeveless
>Tight pants
>Muscular as fuck
>"El Amante Latino" stache

It's like the producers were struggling to come up with a design even gayer than He-Man

You shut your whore mouth about Armstrong

Shit was awesome

Amen to that.

Drawing it cooler does not make it any less gay

Making it cooler though it's what matters.