Republican sweep

how the fuck did this happen Sup Forums?

>trump won presidency
>republicans took the house
>republicans took the senate

when in fuckin history has one side ever fully claimed the 3 branches, how the fuck did the democrats lose the fucking senate?
will nothing stop the republican train now? CAN anything?

T'was Kek

Meme magic of course

don't forget that Trump has a shot at appointing 3 supreme court judges to uncuck SCOTUS for decades to come.

fucking meme magic

Maybe don't wage war against "straight white men" when you need their vote to win, libcucks HAHAHAH

Trump won the perfect presidency.

He gonna have Emperor Powers.

Praise be Kek

Don't forget about Supreme Court. Republicans will claim that too!

It's really quite obvious, the Russians hacked our voting booths and Hilary will be presenting the evidence necessary to take down Trump at her "concession" speech.

Republicans got fewer popular votes in all 3 branches. Trump lost the popular vote and there are more Republican seats in the house even though Democrats get more actual votes than them.

We're winning because our system is set up for us to win.

The elections have always been rigged in our favor.

Which states went Red instead of Blue?
Which was the biggest surprise?

It was kek indeed.

>KAINE: I NEVER LOST AN ELECTION!

Fucking this. The world is taking a turn to the right. Down here in South America it has already begun. USA just did it. Europe should be next.

MEMES... IM SO HAPPY

>when in fuckin history has one side ever fully claimed the 3 branches,
Wasn't that Obama's first term?

Kek has won.

We will take everything back!

No, they are set up for rural people in their favor. Just because rural folk tend to be conservative and Republicans doesn't mean it is rigged

GET IN HERE YOU HAVE WORK TO DO ANONS

Down the line voters.

People came out to stick it to hillary and just picked the "all republican" button.

Sorry lefties, but you alienated the kind of guys who are in that picture by declaring them FUCKING WHITE MALES

oh shit it was

guess we've come full circle again

Pennsylvania

Michigan

Kosovo

That's what I did. I didn't even know who some of these people were but I'll be damned it if I'm going to vote democrat for any of them after all the shit that party has pulled this cycle.

>hillary is unlikable as a candidate and the email shit affects undecided voters
>media narrative/polls make it seem like a sure thing, so younger voters and dems on the whole stay home
>trump voters energized by their candidate, many vote downballot republican
>other races have been so miminally covered by the presidency that many don't know their local politicians positions
>everyone sick of dems after 8 years of obama, tied into price hikes for obamacare

The elite are backing the other side now because the Dems have proved to be such a bunch of fuck-ups

Spillage from our epic memeing. We may have gone a little too hard.

The left hot too cocky and they pushed too hard. The people are tired of it.

Obama came into office with a veto proof super majority.

>Designed to protect minority opinion groups from the tyranny of the majority
>rigged
Wew fuckin lad

That is the main reason I voted for Trump and will never vote for a liberal in a presidential race.

WATCH: Obama will issue a blanket pardon for Hillary, Huma & Podesta for anything having to do with the emails.

We also have 33 governorships and the majority of state legislatures as well. Can we all say constitutional amendment through a State's Convention?

That does not exist here.

Memes

...and Obama's general lack of action...and the democrat's identity politics...and HRC's literal corruption...and the state of the economy under the dems...and the ramifications of letting them choose the next SCOTUS judge.

Reword 2A to include shall not be infringed?

Oh, wait.

Staines-upon-Thames

Isn't having a voting system set up in anyone's favor mean it's rigged?

Calling people racist or sexist for simply existing eventually took away the power of the insult.

It also may have not have been the wisest of ideas to gloat about the end of the white majority while there was still a white majority.

Finally turning on the chinks in CA and trying to limit the number of them in favor of latinos for admissions to the UC schools was not wise either.

Democrats acted like pricks to poor people, and justified it by claiming that since the poor people they mocked were white it didn't matter.

That is why they lost.

I like things. People ask me "I thought you hate things?" But I do things. I've always said I do things. Trust me, I know all about things. It's going to be very amazing. These things - I'm talking big things. I'm talking successful things. People always say "what kind of things" and I tell ya, you're not going to believe these things. It's incredible.

Hilary hates things - she always hated things. But this thing, it's gonna be big, it's gonna be beautiful - and stuff is gonna pay for it. It'll have to, because America has the best things in the world.

You can just shit out Trump policy on anything, its amazing. It's really amazing. People say to me "Trump policy is hard to write" but I say its gonna be easy. It's gonna be beautiful. Hilary, she writes her own policies, and I respect her for that at least, but these people don't understand my policies. My policies are going to be very amazing.

The people in Washington, they can't use double superlatives like I can. And I will use them - WE WILL use them. Because I write in simple sentences. I think in simple sentences. Only one clause at a time. And these clauses - honestly, its gonna blow your mind. I make the best one clause sentences. And the English language is gonna pay for it.

It is set up in an attempt to make sure everyone is represented.

I think Michigan was definitely a bigger surprise, but PA was obviously bigger because of more electoral votes.

A lot of them got a boost from Trump voters, many of his supporters realized a Trump presidency is useless without a party that is willing to back him up running the congress. Republicans are more willing to work with him than Dems, so they owe their jobs to Trump now, which is very important as Paul Ryan said.

By the glory of kek his will has been done

Let us not forget to praise kek even after the election is over, he is still a powerful and benevolent diety

The three branches will become one

I've always been curious as to why both Canada and the United States don't just tally up all the votes eg:
10 million for for Trump
8 million votes for Clinton
>1 million for the rest of you guys (you tried so hard this year)
This whole election seat process seems counter-productive and contrived.

Doesn't it happen all the time? Why would a voter choose to vote red for senate and blue for president at the same time?

We're about to be fucking STACKED on the Supreme Court, too.

Don't forget about SCOTUS nominations, Scalia shall be avenged.

Yessir!

doesn't look good for the NH Senate seat lads.

:(

It made more sense in the 1770s.

I've been wondering since last night how a system would work where you just needed to win a majority of states, so 26/50.

Because here, whether you like it or not, every state matters.
Fuck, one scenario last night could have been New Hampshire deciding the election with 4 fucking e votes.
If it was a popular vote campaigning would only go through 4 cities and quite frankly, they would be the only ones represented politically in practice as well.
The states themselves basically vote for the president and depending on population have x amount of votes.
It is fucking spectacular.

Fucking Wisconsin shocked the shit out of me. The state that fucked trump in the primaries and allowed for 2-3 weeks of the media calling him a loser. All the polls had her up to the point I never even thought it could be possible. I fucking love the cheese state now. They redeemed themselves so much last night

The last time the Republicans had complete control in the government was in 1928

The republicans can ram ANYTHING they want down the dems throat or straight up their ass for years.

What a time to be alive

And this is what drives me crazy about the two party partisan political system we're in.

The Republicans will come in shouting about how they are going to accomplish so much and fix everything. I'll kick back and think, "Yeah whatever, show me." The same way I did when the Democrats did it. This huge change in government everyone is hoping for won't happen. People will get pissed, start looking for a change and vote in the Democrats. I'll kick back like, "Yeah whatever, show me."
Rinse.
Repeat.
That's why I don't worry that much about who actually wins a given election, I don't expect them to accomplish enough to change all that much about my life.

Depends on the candidate.
I did not vote for Obama in 2008 even though I was a Democrat and voted for them in the house and senate races of my state.

Come one. It`s 7d chess basics.

Wisconsin was the biggest suprise, hasn't gone red since 1984 with Reagan sweep

Incumbents are very hard to defeat in general

Pendulum swung to far to the left. And they were cunts about it 100% of the time.

You're forgetting the two Supreme Court judges that he will choose, thus gaining a majority there as well (for decades)

>This whole election seat process seems counter-productive and contrived.

Not really. The Founding Fathers kind of wanted two distinct levels of government State and Federal. It follows that a state having a collective elector vote would help to unify a state as a community within its own borders.

I honestly Hope Dahnald's victory takes the Republicans further "left" a bit, like cooling it on the christfag shit and maybe being more open to the idea of single-payer healthcare and other safety nets. Even if it's just a shitty medicaid successor that is open to everyone and allowed to compete with private insurance.

But the PC, globalism and anti-white shit has to go and stay go.

Pretty big deal desu

Nah, they can get the shit blocked out of them to a point.

Republicans also get the Supreme Court with extremely conservative justices after Trump appoints them.
>Executive
>Judicial
>Legislative
ALL REPUBLICAN BABY!!!

/thread

B-B-BUT I THOUGHT THOSE EVIL WHITE MEN WERE FINALLY DEAD FOREVER??

>Europe should be next
yup. the US has been a trend-setter for western Europe for a century or so.

Ruth Bader Ginsburg could kick it at any time also,

They lost by being insufferable twats, thinking they were in charge, and we all saw how they acted when they believed they were the moral authority.

CONSERVATISM IS ON ITS WAY BACK UP!

That is an interesting point, but this system still seems totally counter-productive and contrived.

We should go the opposite way and eliminate the house so every state is equally represented

How so? A popular vote would mean New York, Chicago, and Los Angeles would decide everything in this country. Fuck that.

underrated post

this was going to be a thread but ill make it a postnow cuase this board is too fast right now

hear me out Sup Forums

this could be the begining of something much bigger, to me trump winning is a sign of more people being fed up with political correctness and gender bullshit than most thought.

I'm a slightly central orientated liberal but I definitely would have voted for trump, siply becuase the liberal movement or mindset nowadays is passé and bnasically a satire on itself.

trump is a huge stop sign saying okay, we've come along way getting more and more tolerant but this is enough now, we dont need made up genders that can enter any bathroom and we welcome anyone but only if they actually have something to offer.

now if trump becomes a good president this could actually become a global trend at least speaking of the western hemisphere.

but if he doesn't that our last straw. if he fails we'll have all that over corrrect bullshit for generations to come until we're all dead.

thoughts?

GASSING STARTS WHEN?
DONT FUCK THIS UP BURGERS

I'm literally jizzing my pants right now

NO MORE GRIDLOCK

How is each state having a vote for their country's president counter productive?

What is your proposal for change in America WHILE maintaining the Republic?

hi don't post my waifu juxtaposed with shillary ever again thanks

Around 3 centuries.

Isn't the mentality of states being their own community the reason like 20 different states want to secede?

Because of two reasons

1) No one liked Clinton, no one wanted her except the elite
2) Counter culture, we just had 8 years of Obama and people were tired of that so people who wanted it to change came out and voted in droves.

I predict after Trump's election is up it will switch to Dem control and president.

This. Myself and many others ARE angry that we keep being judged by our ethnicity and sexuality.

But nooo we gotta do it for the PoC woymn!!!1!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Trump gets nominated
>oh my god guys Republicans are finished forever, like literally this is the end of the GOP
>fast forward a few months
>GOP House, Senate, 66% governorships, state houses
>Trump is President Elect
>He will definitely get one SCOTUS pick
>probably two or three
>not out of the possibility for fucking four

Literally how will Democrats ever recover from this? We can literally do whatever we want for at least the next two years. We will have a stranglehold for at least four, and the court will be ours for fucking decades.

LIBERALS ETERNALLY BTFO

Reagan is smiling from heaven right now

I live in Portland OR, we have some of the tranniesdt genderbenders around and even progressives I work with who shit on Trump and Trump supporters roll their eyes and make jokes about tumblrinas getting triggered on the internet.

Identity politics is being rejected across the board, people are fed up with it

this is proof of how terrible a candidate clinton was

already happened in denmark you cucks

In short, it's the white man's last stand. I'd quite like to go out with a bang.

Didn't republicans lose some senate/house seats?