Post qt Sup Forums Christmas Elves, male or female doesn't matter as long as they're cute

Post qt Sup Forums Christmas Elves, male or female doesn't matter as long as they're cute

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mSCq34_49Ws
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm surprised there's no 34 of these girls. There's barely any of the misfit doll.

ugly

FUCK YOU REE

Pleb

>Magee has been the North Pole Christmas Eve Command Center Coordinator for almost 200 years. Before her current post, she proved her managerial prowess as part of Toy Design, where she was credited with streamlining the development pipeline.She assumed her career would be in toys, but the Big Guy personally asked her to oversee Prep & Landing as NPCECCC, a role once held by Magee’s own mother. Magee receives a fair amount of unsolicited advice from her mother, especially when it comes to work and romance. Her mother initially held out hope that Wayne and Magee would marry, but the pair dated only briefly and instead became close friends.

>Likes: Magee loves egg nog lattes, one after the other. She prefers Yuletide Joe beans, but also enjoys selections from her International Coffee of the Month Club.
>Dislikes: Magee doesn’t like when Wayne offers friendly suggestions on how to better do her job.
>Random Facts: Magee makes her own jingle bell jewelry in her spare time (around 3 a.m.), convinced it helps relieve stress. On Wednesdays during off-peak months, Magee teaches Remedial Jewelry Making at the Rec Center. Magee is an avid figure skater, but hasn’t figured out how to skate and make jewelry at the same time yet, but she is determined to find a way.

>Miss Holly is the current Executive Assistant to the Big Guy. She started as a clerk in the North Pole Post Office, and then worked as a junior assistant under Mrs. Tannenbaum, Santa’s former Executive Assistant. When Mrs. Tannenbaum moved on to Toy Design, Miss Holly assumed the role.
>Likes: Miss Holly likes the new calendar software update for her data pad, which allows her to schedule meetings up to thirty years in advance.Miss Holly loves her subscription to L’Elf fashion magazine, and harbors dreams of one day being the editor in chief.
>Dislikes: Although seemingly unapproachable due to her fashionable appearance and strict demeanor, Miss Holly longs for a more active social life, hopeful that someone will ask her to this year’s Christmas party.
>Random Fact: Miss Holly always finds herself in need of a fresh mug of Fun Nog every Thursday at 10:30. Coincidentally, that is the same time that Brett, the rugged Fun Nog Cooler Service Elf, is delivering a fresh supply on his broad shoulders. Miss Holly’s mother thinks she can do better.
>Favorite Holiday Treat: Miss Holly loves Mince Pies

Could probably expand this into a general Christmas Waifu thread

Sure

No hires pix of Karen. :-(

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

REMEMBER WHEN WE POSTED BABY NEW YEAR AND HE TOOK OFF HIS HAT????

HIS EARS WERE HUGE LMMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>Mr. Magoo's Christmas Carol Ghost of christmas past second from the lower right corner

Good choice.

I scrolled through and glanced, then saw this masterpiece

Thank you for the laugh, user

the fuck

I'm actually suprised there is no trap art of him.

Wow. I forgot about Mrs.Claus. I used to imagine what she looked like with her hair down.

I'll draw something if I have time

But that actually happened in the special itself. One of the numbers that gets cut for more commercials on occasion.

youtube.com/watch?v=mSCq34_49Ws

wait there are people that havnt seen that?

Well that settles that, clearly I need to rewatch this. Thanks user!

I'd do the the cute one with the blonde hair.

And also cut about because its trippy as balls and reminds you this came out in the 60s

Actually 1970