Does Sup Forums actually like this little shit? He's worse than Damian Wayne

Does Sup Forums actually like this little shit? He's worse than Damian Wayne.

Other urls found in this thread:

privatter.net/i/2327519
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don’t see why you hate him?

>He's worse than Damian Wayne
No, he isn't.

And yes, I do like him.

Literally impossible.

gee I wonder whos behind this post

Timfag, falseflagging?

Manchildren that want superman to be their daddies (instead of their mean real dad) project themselves into him.
Jon is fine, but without Damian he is boring.

Hey my dad’s great and I still like Jon.

Conner Kent is gay .

You Shippers are cancer

Tim Drake is cancer.

Get off the fucking Internet, Tim. Go back to being second fiddle to Batman, you whiny fag.

> second fiddle to Batman
No that's Dick
Tim is maybe third or fourth, don't know where he falls in relation to Jason

I don't know, you might be projecting a bit. I recall hearing in an interview that Jon was created because the average Superman fan is now a middle-aged adult (usually with a family). Therefore if Superman was supposed to be the everyman character, he should also have a family.

Anyway if Superman is the everyman than Jon is the everyboy. I think with Tomasi it was very intentional that he wasn't another Damian Wayne (a larger than life character with all this shit going on). Jon is what he is, a normal ten year old boy who just so happens to be the son of Superman.

Jason started his own family, they even adopted a son

There is nothing that making him stand out. The only noticeable trait that he got that he is a superman son.

The average superman fan doesnt post in this board, superfags in Sup Forums are not normal superman fans.

I don't see a problem with that. He is a new character. Being Superman's son is his starting point.

Sorry if not all kids can be as charismatic and well-written as Valeria and Franklin Richards, Kate Bishop, Miss America and Moon Girl.

I love him and Damian. They are both great for completely different reasons.
>worse
That implies he is bad to begin with, and bad enough for something else bad to be less bad? For what reasons do you make such a determination of quality?

Shut your whore mouth, Jon is pure.

Thats true. I shouldn't say user is projecting because I've SEEN a lot of posts that say stuff like "I want Superman to be my daddy!" in storytimes.
If anything its probably more "I want Jon to be my son!" that was intended by the authors, seeing as how Tomasi and Gleason are parents themselves.

Kate bishop and miss America aren't kids, you idiot.

kek

They behave as kids.

Jon's expression is gold.

Nguyen has been doing some top notch variants.

I mean those characters are terrible but that doesn't excuse jon being one dimensional and boring and daiman being god awful.

Jon is cute.

If you wanted a shota thread, you could have just asked user.

America acts like a aggressive bitch, she is Latino version of guy gardener.

Kate bishop acts more mature than Clint in her books.

You read Teen Titans by any chance?

Jason is gay .
Tim is boring.
Kon is Emo.

Why would anyone ever read Teen Titans?

America isn’t Latino in any way whatsoever. She’s literally from another universe with no South America, Spain or Puerto Rico.

>Jason is gay
Confirmed for not reading RHatO

Faggots love him. So i guess that's a yes.

So when is Jon meeting best gal?

Okay but jon and daiman are still worse.

>Faggots love him.
Jason.

He was a child prostitute after all.

For confirmation of the ship older and better than Super Sons.

To be fair, in RHatOs Jason had that REALLY gay moment with Dick. But then again, even the straightest of men can't resist Grayson

Sure, I give you that.

>Okay but jon and daiman are still worse.
Jason is worse.

Damian is an obvious power bottom, though.

Only in the hypothetical context that he is gay.

>hypothetical

>fan art is canon

I'm not claiming it's canon, I'm just posting fanart

Only in your Joker-Venom addled brain, Tim.

I actually like all of the Robins individually as characters, and don't hate any of them

No one is worse than Damian Wayne.
Smug Edgy Kid robin is forever a horrible idea.

He's adorable, and so is Damian. I hope Wonder Woman suddenly gets a daughter out of nowhere so they can be the Teen Trinity.

Superbro died so this little shit could exist

Pedo please. you only care cause you want to jerk off to 12 year olds.

Oh, please. Jon is a ten year old

delete these NOW

Not a "Pedo", Tim. You on the other hand, well, We all have our preferred fetishes, so I can't really judge you.

I dunno man I like superman in a pretty normal way

The fuck is this.

who was that

you greentexted "hypothetical" like fanart confirms it isn't.

Emiko Queen, Ollie's little half-sister by Robert and Shado. She is about as Tsun as Damian but has a couple years on him I believe. Closer to 13 than 18 though for sure.

That is one thing I wish Jon had. I think he would love having a big brother. Maybe Damian can share Grayson with him.

oh ok cool

Nope, I liked the Superman stories with him that don't have Damian.

Him and Damian do make a fun duo tho but Jon can exist by himself.

Tim has to stay pure for Gotham
I actually had the file already to post, and forgot about it. I meant to post them separately.

If Multiversity and Morrison are anything to go by he is bisexual.

Because one Damian in one world was, all are? I thought that is literally the complete opposite theory to take away form the fundamental premise of a multiverse.

Trinity is forced as it is, fuck no.

Kon night be coming back, right? Anyway how come we haven't seen Dick and Jon interact? If Bruce and Diana have now known Jon since he was a baby because if the new continuity then Dick probably knows him since he was a baby.

>spoiler

He probably will in the Superman/TT/Titans crossover that deals with evil TimBats, right?
Isn't that supposed to start this or next week?

Hey guys you want some nsfw fanart of Jon

I don't outright hate him, but I really dislike him.

Always

privatter.net/i/2327519
Artist is planning a Jon/Manchester pic

Obviously.

He said you have to have a certain gayness to become Batman, Damian obviously is forever Robin but in Morrison's canon he will become Batman.

Multiversity it's hinted that Damian likes Chris Kent in that way and Lex's daughter accuses him of being gay in two ocassions. Even if it's another universe it doesn't discret it especially since Morrison doesn't take that stuff lightly.

That said Damian is a kid and at his age kids don't have their sexuality all figured. Even then it doesn't matter if Morrison wanted him to be gay or bi since DC won't show him being interested that way in another boy especially since he's the current Robin.

That said I don't think he's gay for Jon. It's clear he thinks of him as a younger brother and he's lowkey protective of him.

>Needing to ask

>Shared to login users only

Good hope to see more.

>not having a twitter account already

I want original Cass to have to babysit them.

Nice to see they moved Damian on from being a footballheaded rape baby arsehole.

>Artist is planning a Jon/Manchester pic

>Tfw You are cockblocked once again
Ahh, Twitter. Never change.

Not all of us are into lewd stuff with Jon. In case you forgot, that reaction pic was of his father, and the prospect of lewd Jon/Moonchester might elicit a reaction like that.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not into lewd Jon either, and definitely NOT with Fagchester. But still, your reaction image could easily be misconstrued as a "BLUEBALLED ONCE AGAIN" kinda thing.

Well I was just posting it for the sake of posting what I thought Clark's reaction would have been had he seen it. Guess I should have greentexted.

>He's worse than Damian Wayne.

>Jon/Manchester
N-no thanks, user.

But more importantly, will Manchester still be a cow in the picture?

Damian really needs to stop being so insecure about himself. Constantly comparing himself to Jon probably doesn't do any wonders for his overall sanity. No wonder he posts bait threads on a Libanese Take-Out forum.

>Damian really needs to stop being so insecure about himself
But that's why he's so cute.

Well I guess so. It does come with the detriment of making him seem like a massive asshat to everyone around him, though.