youtu.be/qJz18c6gw8c
youtube.com/watch?v=B3Wv1nX-Pog
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Where is my destination?

GET! OUT! OF! MY! CAR!

>New reaction pic

Driver did nothing wrong

Bitch should have gotten out of his caarrrrr NOW

>the world is divided by people who don't get out of the car vs people who yell at the people who won't get out of their car
>it's declared war

ALL BITCH-WHO-WON'T-GET-OUT-OF-THE-CAR FAGS SHOULD BE HUNG.

You are not to talk to me that way

but all i want to know is my destination

I WILL FUCKING TALK TO YOU ANY GODDAMN WAY I WANT

but where is the hospital

Can someone post the video link? I forgot the name and I wish to laugh again.

youtube.com/watch?v=qJz18c6gw8c

youtu.be/qJz18c6gw8c

Uh, thanks.

What was her end game?

Suing Uber

She wanted to go to the hospital

She wanted to to know her destination.

He was not to be yelling at her.

I'M FACING A FUCKING MORON.

You have no right to scream at me.

I WILL FUCKING TALK TO YOU ANY GOD DAMN WAY I WANT.

That man had the voice of an angel. An angry angel but an angel nonetheless.

Yeah he should be voice-acting, if I heard someone like that screaming in a show I'd be fucking hooked

WHERE'S THE PODCAST, HADEL?
I don't actually listen to shmucks

Who was in the wrong here?

Honestly, probably both of them in their own ways.
Uber guy was wrong to get so mad, but the passenger was being really condescending about it and anyone who refuses to get out of an Uber car just to be argumentative and spiteful towards the driver is a colossal faggot.

The Hospital for not being clear on its location.

>Uber guy was wrong to get so mad
No he was perfectly right to get mad. She wanted to be a cunt.

do eet

probably had been there for a good while, imagine being there for hours missing runs left and right because the retard you were carrying
>took a shitload of time getting out even though she said it was an emergency
>wants to be taken to the emergency room even though it's clear it's not an emergency
>says she doesn't know where she is even though they are at the fucking hospital
>won't get out OF THE FUCKING CAR NOW

in the best days you're losing... how much?
$150? $100?
all because a retard refuses to get out of your car

I feel out of the loop. What the fuck are you people on about?

Read the thread, retard.

I did.

Video surfaced of a lady who refused to get out of an uber driver's car. She uploaded it herself, thinking she'd get sympathy points or something. It was clear that she was trying to egg on the driver to assault her in some way so that she could either sue Uber or the driver himself.

She kept saying shit like "Where am I" despite them literally being right in front of the hospital that she was saying she needed to be at. She was being condescending and such despite the fact that the Uber driver was in his right to tell her to fuck off; he drove her to the destination given, she needed to get out. Not only because she was at her destination (that she kept asking about) but also because it was his legal right to demand that she do so. She was technically trespassing the whole time they were arguing.

The driver had an amazing angry yelling voice, and Psychic Pebbles did a little animation based on the audio from the video. It was funny.

There, you're in the loop.

Thanks

I WANT MY SLAW

Are you blind or just stupid?

YOU HAVE YOUR SLAW SIR

Suing uber and/or trying to make a viral video thinking she can control the meme gods.

I WANT MY SLAW

Presumably this guy was in an extraordinarily bad mood to blow up like this. Props for him for never escalating beyond shouting at the top of his lungs...but jesus christ there were definitely better alternatives.

Woman was a cunt, and presumably got no money from the video. The guy probably does not work for Uber any more. Maybe he found a nicer job that doesn't deal with bitchy customers.

Neither

YOU HAVE YOUR SLAW SIR

>jesus christ there were definitely better alternatives.

Short of calling the police and waiting, what alternative is there to shouting at them to get out and hoping it works?

In some states, he could've legally pulled a gun on her and forced her out and it would've been totally simpatico.

The man has the patience of a saint IMO. Getting loud and angry, but not physical, with someone who is encroaching on your property shows extreme restraint.

>She was being condescending
lmao fuck off, you haven't seen condescending, that chick was "let me speak to your manager" at best. Look at this.

youtube.com/watch?v=B3Wv1nX-Pog

I WANT MY SLAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!

>like the pillaging of like... continent of hawaii...
gets me every fucking time

damn these types of sluts are dumb

actually, i'd like some information about chickenfoot please.

Why didn't she just get out of his car

She wanted to be dropped off at the emergency entrance which they couldn't find.

Oney is fucking trash.

Maybe he was possessed by the angel of righteous anger because from beginning to end there was nuance that is almost supernatural, from the repeated perfect delivery of GET OUT OF MY CAR to quiet I will talk you any goddamn way I want and the facing a moron line.

Another staged viral video. Thank you, Nathan Fielder.

oney didn't make this stupid

>Oney
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!? GET OUT OF Sup Forums NOW!

The lady reminded me of those Dora animations Shmorky did

I mean her whole thing was needing to be at a hospital but she gets to the hospital and just acts like a cunt to the guy and videos him.
Who in the fuck gets told to fuck off that hard and still hangs around?

rule 34?

YOU ARE AT THE HOSPITAL, ADMINISTRATION IS RIGHT HERE, GET IN THERE

You're not to yell at me.

Hypothetically speaking how would you draw lewds of this involving these characters?

Big.
It would. Be. Big.

GET
OFF
OF
MY
COCK

NOW

The chick. If they were right in front of administration she could just walk in there and ask where the ER is.

There's no way he got that pissed off without provocation. He took her to the address she put in and she refused to leave until he dropped her off at the place she wanted to be at, even if she had no idea where it was.

Get the fuck off my cock, NOW!

Passive femdom? is this some kind of fetish?

>Can you get her off of my cock please?
>Other guy starts unzipping his pants

You are not to cum in me.

You are not to cum in me.

So is the premise that they already fucked but she won't get off his cock?

I can understand the yelling.

You have reached orgasm, tissues are right here; Now get off of my cock.

Something tells me this was staged. Anyways, that guy was being super polite so it's clear who was in the wrong here.

>when you nut but she won't get off

Why are you cumming in me?

BECAUSE YOU WON'T GET THE FUCK OFF OF MY COCK

Drunk chicks are 100% real.

Perfect

I gotta say though, what do the people going in to this sort of thing expect? Uber has always been a retarded concept to me.

>Uber has always been a retarded concept to me

>drive/be driven around by people you don't know for little to no money and don't expect weird shit to happen

Taxi Driver came out for a reason. It was to warn us of this.

That just describes the taxi service in general, not Uber/Lyft. Either way, the vast majority of rides go fine. Nobody expects it to be perfect. We've all heard retail horror stories. Retards are inevitable no matter what industry you're in. It's got nothing to do with ride sharing.

FUCKING KEK'D

Did anyone ever find out why Zach and Chris stopped being friends or whatever?

IIRC those apps drop you if you hit below a certain rating anyway.

did he died

Because oney is trash.

they are firends still fuck off

chris > zach t b h

G̳͔̫͡È̯͇̖̥͇̹ͅT̸̞̙̜̗̬ ̥͕O͍̟̳̼͍U̼̹̺̜̹̭͙͡T͎ ̺O͇̫̠͖̣̜F̺̫̙ͅ ͎͉̻M̛̮̞̭̪̭͈Y̼̰͖̜͍ ̡C̀A͓͖͎̤͎̤R̘̙͕͔ͅ N̨ƠW̹͙̞̱̘͟

no he nutted

lel'd

They're still friends. They just don't want to do projects with each other for now, partially because of the Hellbenders pilot, and that they moved states apart from each other to pursue different things.