We won the popular vote

We won the popular vote.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=42hKJgppgUM
youtube.com/watch?v=zcZTTB10_Vo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>we

Cool.

Ask President Al Gore how meaningful that is.

your still here? shouldnt you be hanging yourself?

Good for you, it helped Al Gore a lot after all.

and it means nothing

saged so you get no bump :^)

Now we can also say

WOW IT'S FUCKING NOTHING.

>UK
>WE

lmao, kill yourself.

SAY WITH ME

LIBERAL TEARS!!!
I LOVE THEM!
OP IS A CTR FAGGOT!

PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP

It hasn't happened yet.

They are still counting votes and it is too close to call. Trump will probably lull ahead becausr the only states left to count are red states

How will Drumpfkins ever recover?

WUZ DA POPULAH VOTE N SHEIT

No but seriously I never knew my dead uncle was #WithHer

Imagine all the Trump ballots that got trashed.

She Admitted she lost give up
youtube.com/watch?v=42hKJgppgUM

K E K
E
K

l8r shilly

So did all gore

She's conceding you dope

DRUMPFKINS BTFO

I hope you appreciate your last paycheck CTR.

Talking solely about the popular vote

You know Michigan and other states haven't finished tallying right?

It's a 200k difference if that.

Also, wait a second, who gives a fuck YOU LOST

PRESIDENT

Wait, seriously?

Can Trump still lock down the pop?

She can be president of New York and California then

no, there was huge voter fraud, the popular vote was Donald's and we will uncover all the details to prevent fraud in the future

many states did not even have any republicans on their tickets

Of course. He's leading in those states, even though they aren't needed.

>implying the votes werent rigged
>dead, absentees, illegals were voting
HANG YOURSELF

but he won the Presidency

Good thing were a republic

This still needs to be addressed. Fuck all that 'muh racist' voter ID shit.

Need to start writing congress and sheet.

Last time I checked which was well after the Trump Presidency was announced, MI, AZ, Alaska and NH weren't completely finished.

People can bang on about how he got less votes winning than Romney did losing all they want now, but come soon enough that's not gonna matter.

Dare I say he'll even win the popular vote.

Only because of illegal immigrants and voter fraud.

D E L I G H T F U L
E
L
I
G
H
T
F
U
L

I stiil convinced elections are riged in benefit of democrats. Shillary is actually has even less votes.

Fuck you retard lol

There would be a much larger turnout if every vote mattered and Trump would have rekt hillary in a triple landisde

BTFO

BUT AT LEAST HE'LL GO DOWN AS A PRESIDENT

You bused a billion niggers from poll to poll and let loose literally 60k felons, and that's just what was visible to the naked eye.

Not when you remove the12-20 million illegals.
Maybe she should run in mexico instead.

Wrong image, Snipes opened 152,000 early voting ballots, presumably to trash Trump votes. She didn't actually meet with Hillary, that was a hoax.

Yep, they aren't counting the votes anywhere near as quickly since Clinton called it, but Trump has a definite chance of taking that too

The popular votes means shit when illegals and Felonies can vote. Let alone all the fraud that took place. This is the one time I'm glad we have the Electoral college.

youtube.com/watch?v=zcZTTB10_Vo

We have to wait for all of the states to count 100% down to every single vote, they are still count 4 states

The "popular vote" isn't a defined metric in the U.S constitution. You mean the electors? Nah, you didn't.

KEEP CRYIN' BITCH NIGGA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

And clinton won a one-way ticket to jail

there needs to be accountability, your vote needs to be secret but you need a way to check that it was recorded properly

no votes for dead people, no votes for non citizens

no ethnic group ignored

no voter intimidation

I saw a lot of democrats wearing Hillary stuff in NYC at polls, which is intimidation and is illegal

You won the vote of all the degenerates in California and New York. I'm sorry but those states do not represent all of the US. California has 55 electoral votes, and NY has 29. That is nearly one third of the required votes to win. That just means the rest of america didnt want you. Deal with it!

>too close to call
Are you for fucking real
Do you know how elections and numbers work

every vote does matter, and I would argue that felons deserve to vote as long as they are citizens and they are living

Congrats. The popular vote and $2.00 will buy you a cheap cup of coffee. Enjoy it.

Trump, never once was he behind and then this morning, LOL SHITLARY HAS MORE VOTES :^)

J

So did Romney, but that didn't stop you assholes from rubbing your shit-caked asses into our faces.

>You won the vote of all the degenerates in California and New York.

I'm positive a lot of republican votes in these states were not counted, why would these parts of the nation be different from the rest?

no republicans running for congress at all, I heard from people in NY, CT and MA that said no republicans were on the ballot for congress, Trump was the only republican running on the entire ticket

something isn't right about that

he won the popular vote

>Get a lead of .17% of the popular vote, most of your votes come from illegals and not all of them are even in yet, with a trump popular vote still possible
>"REEEEEE HILLARY SHOULDVE WON"
JUST

Thanks for correcting the record, unfortunately at this time we are no longer able to transfer money to your account. We apologize for the inconvenience and hope you still keep fighting for her.

BTFIO TRUMPYKINS
jk happy trump day

Still not enough to win in any of the three branches. May want to appeal to the majority of the country next time.

Oh wow, good job!
Guess we can say hello to Madame President!

oh right...

Al Gore won it by more. Still #2

Congrats you got enough dindus and illegals in california to the polls to vote for Shillary.