Sup Forums General Drawthread

THREAD GUIDELINES
>Provide references for requested characters and keep them to one image/post.
>Keep requests Sup Forums related and keep them concise.
>General OC discussion belongs in "Work on your art" and the Donut Steel threads.
>However, OC requests are allowed as long as they aren't /trash/ material or fanfiction. If it's not /coc/ you must provide a link to the comic or cartoon.
>Be patient and take it easy! Don't forget to check the booru to see if your request was filled.
>Drawfriends, don't hold back.
>DON'T REPLY TO TROLLS OR WHINERS.
>Keep art critique short, otherwise take it to the Batman thread.
>No one is entitled to a request delivery.
>Don't fight spam with spam.
>No begging.
>Have fun!

>Collection of Deliveries:
the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list

>Drawfriends Gallery List:
pastebin.com/ME97wvgq

>Drawing Books, tutorials, practice websites, and drawing programs:
pastebin.com/4CpXsY7a

NSFW deliveries and Requests should be posted in the Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/fIhKU
twitter.com/HaHaDavis/status/937476908488515584/video/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Requesting Bernice wrapped in gift ribbon.

Requesting Raven smoking a cigar

Requesting Jim Hawkings from Treasure Planet as Officer K from Blade Runner 2049.

Requesting the pic on the right with Witchy Simone, and the blackboard with magic/alchemic symbols.

Requesting some sexy Sup Forums gals naked, covering their naughty bits with a Christmas wreath.

People's suggestions from last thread so they don't have to repost:
Panda Delgado
Courtney Babcock
Emma Frost
Fiona
Madam Mim
Tina

Requesting Darrell, Shannon and Raymond making a snowman.

Requesting Susan Strong working out in this outfit, lifting superhuman amounts of weight. Preferably squats or pulldowns, or any exercise that lends itself to rear angles.

Requesting Pacifica Northwest with a large booty getting stuck while breaking into McGucket Manor

Requesting Tabitha (Aqua Teen Hunger Force) wearing the same outfit as the woman in the right pic, but she's still doing her same pose in the left pic.

Just for fun, please have her say, "Jinkies! Lotta wandering eyes today, huh guys?"

Draw Lord Hater yelling at Dominator that they're gonna spend the golden years together like this.

Inspired by this post requesting Sara, Zita, Gretchen, or Miss Bitters, given the Bigdad treatment.

BD's Gaz is there for reference. And also this imgur.com/a/fIhKU

Requesting Master Shake slamming Sailor Moon with the Bubble for Questioning the Words of the Mighty Jimmy

Redraw please

Requesting Spider-man swinging into a wall because he is detracted by the naked jet-packing Wolverine, should do a non lewd version with some birds covering up Laura's naughty bits.

Requesting WW getting a Phone call from George Takei

*Bibble

Requesting Chi-Chi vs. one of The Raptors.

Requesting Shego or Bonnie wearing pic related.

Simple coloring only, I'm afraid.

the queen deserves it

Requesting Velma wearing only an ugly Christmas sweater that she is pulling down to cover her pussy.

Also this

Requesting Jackie Lynn Thomas and Brittney Wong dressed as sexy Cavewomen having a prehistoric catfight over some juicy meat.

I nominate Canyon... hiding her canyon.

Killer Frost

Requesting the image on the far-left, with Tuck and Jenny, but with Tuck grinning, and Jenny smiling nervously.
Oh, and Jenny wearing that same leotard.

Hawkgirl

the temptation of a leotard request was too much

Requesting Honey Lemon cosplay as Slave Leia

Very thank you yes

Sweet man, thank you.

How about no

requesting "just fuck me up" with this robin

It'd be hilarious. I mean it's ATHF man.

Here. I thought it was cute.

You already got one

Nice repost, dude.

Huh? Did somebody already post my work here? I just finished this earlier today...

no

Requesting a comic panel of this with madeline or the nun in this HaHaDavis sketch twitter.com/HaHaDavis/status/937476908488515584/video/1

Requesting Killer Moth with a Mugatu style costume

Hilarious.

Requesting rule 63 of Spider-man 2099

Requesting the right image but with Star Butterfly

Requesting a pov pic of Panda Delgado wearing a Santa dress and hat sitting on Santa's lap giving us a nice down blouse shot of her breasts while she makes a comment about how she can feel that Santa knows exactly what she wants for Christmas.

Ben hugging Looma.

Requesting an older Marie Kanker from Ed, Edd n' Eddy as a mechanic doing maintenance/repairs on the giant robot Megas from Megas XLR. Bonus if Coop is helping/showing her the various parts.

Abbey as the Woman of the Blizzard.

Requesting Mm.. Food's album cover with Terezi Pyrope.

Also requesting just Terezi in her hoodie shown in the left ref.

Requesting Billy Dilley proudly waving a green flag while standing atop a bruised, scarred, and defeated Korgoth as a menacing Mickey creeps up behind Billy, wielding a giant ax

Requesting these four-armed ladies groping each other, or just posing seductively together.

Stop fucking dying before 500 post you fucking buffoons.

Requesting Madam Mim in a pic like the one on the left except with panties that say don't open til Christmas instead of the sign or a note taped on that say it if your feeling a bit more risque

Requesting butch Peppermint Patty in pose similar to pic related.

Requesting Beast Wars' Megatron dressed like Kira and in the same pose

Requesting Morbidia from Mighty Magiswords cosplaying as Naga the Serpent from Slayers. Have the former do the latter's signature "Ohohohoho!" laughter too preferably.

Mr. Magoo dressed up like Zoro, getting lost as usual. Alternatively, maybe the two wind up lost in the other's series.

Requesting young Sally Forth as a sukeban.

Jack and Mildred making out or just holding hands

Requesting r63 Damien Wayne caught wearing Superman panties

Request this but with princess daphne

Requesting scene of Humans returning to Ooo and BTFOing Rainicorns.

suggesting Morbidia

Can you do the Bibble also?

Get us some Jessica Cruz constructs

UNF, nice!

Requesting a POV of Mr. Frond's hand(s) grabbing Ms. Jacobson's butt with her looking over her shoulder and down toward the viewer (in this particular case, Mr. Frond).

You can decide Ms. Jacobson's expression

Requesting Rebirth Starfire playing NES with Shaggy

Requesting Leya Sodo

Also requesting Leya Sodo with her huge tits wrapped up in ribbons.

Requesting Scarlet Witch kissing Vision under mistletoe.
Emphasis on the height difference (he's 6'2'', she's 5'7'' + heels) and make it look like she's introducing him to the concept.

Requesting pic related but with Ozymandias. I know someone was working on it, but it looks like he hasn’t finished it yet.

nice

Requesitng Enids mom, but with Enid as the one holding it like Wilhamena was fine being naked and Enid is covering her with what ever is handily available.

this may be too complex.but i will ask anyway:

Kitty and Coco trying to "outslapstick" (harm themselves in a funny way) each other ,with Tom,Wille ,and Goofy as jury.

Requesting Catwoman hitting on Rorschach. Ideally there are a few thought boxes from Rorschach’s POV, something like “Pants uncomfortable. Getting angry.”

Doble cake

Requesting this alien getting either her tits or ass or BOTH groped

>sfw art of a Sup Forums and Sup Forums character
>/trash/

aight

Honey Lemon and Gogo maybe? Either the movie or cartoon designs. That ribbon wrap they are doing at Sup Forums works fine too.

Requesting Dad's girls sitting on Santa Dad's lap. Something cute, perhaps with the girls dressed for christmas, perhaps as elfs or reindeers?

Requesting Mickey Mouse as golden Homer

Any of the Total Drama Girls, but especially Lindsay, Eva, Dakota, Anne Maria, Crimson, and Kitty.

Requesting a seasonal Christmas tree-themed Huntress Wizard.

Gwenpool as Monika

Are you like that playboy bunny Easter-spammer, that even when your shit go multiple deliveries, you're going to keep posting this open-ended request on every thread, that only ever eats at the image limit, faster?

Bandit princess, probably after stealing it.

EMH Janet Van Dyne

Requesting Steven from Steven Universe, crying as he painfully hold his shield up to protect himself, repelling the sword attacks of a gem corrupted Connie from the same show, looking like if small crystals started drowing out of her skin, similar to the crystal undead from the game Dark Souls but on a lower scale, still keeping her human form.

Please and thanks!

Fuck off back to Sup Forums

My favorite bitch~

I also have a pic of her without the wreath~ I can post it in /aco/

please do

Requesting fusion

fusion request