/swco/ - Star Wars Comics & Cartoons

Luke edition

>Upcoming Releases:

swbooks.net/updates/release-2017.htm

>Out This Week:
Adventures #5 (Wed 13)
Star Wars#40 (Wed 13)
Star Wars: Episode VIII – The Last Jedi (Fri 15)
The Last Jedi: Bomber Command (Fri 15)
The Last Jedi: Cobalt Squadron (Fri 15)

>Star Wars Rebels Season 4 Trailer 2
youtube.com/watch?v=JtigV-biVGg

>Rebels Recon: Rebel Assault
youtube.com/watch?v=zXt9ZmN-V-k

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0CbN8sfihY

>STAR WARS: Battlefront II – The Movie (2017)
youtube.com/watch?v=geqUtEjdREc

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/dRvyu1dE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

RIAN SETTING UP JJ FOR TIMESKIP? IDEAS Sup Forums?

Third for following in Daddys footsteps

So nu-canon is ripping, I mean, BORROWING from Legends again?

If you're talking about your pic then Vader already wanted to do that in the canon films

>Kylo builds Starkiller Base 2 and it's attacked
by the resistance before its finished being built
>The resistance have to blow the shield generator for it on a forest planet with tiny hairy creatures
>the little boy who is now grown up, shoves Kylo down a pit in SKB2 to save Rey

I'm half-shitposting, but I meant the way Snoke dies

I think he means what he's doing to Sheev itself.

Oh, hi Kylo

* dies *

Here's the script
pastebin.com/dRvyu1dE
lol

Does anyone have a description of Luke VS Kylo? Does Luke have the upper hand/clearly holding back? Because I want to know if what I said immediately after seeing TFA was true, that Luke could just kick his ass.

What is more likely
Filoni's show is set between 6 and 7 featuring Hamill VAing Luke and we get to see him in his prime
or
The live action show is about Luke in his prime starring Sebastian Stan

Re-posting my predictions for 9

Time travel.
>Rey is so powerful in the force that she decides to go back in time and save Kylo from evil Luke
>She goes too far into the past
>She's the one that was actually behind pretty much every big event
>Rey's the one that actually destroyed the droid control ship
>Rey's the one that started the Rebellion
>Rey's the one that actually blew up the first Death Star
>Rey's the one that actually turned Vader good
>Rey's the one that really killed the Emperor
>Rey's the one that blew up the second Death Star
Screenshot this.

Jacen made an informed decision and it arguably worked. It doesn't excuse the terrible shit he did while under the dark side, but at least he was a Sith for a very different reason as Anakin. It doesn't make him look bad because he didn't see the Sith and Jedi that way due to Vergere's teachings.

Luke is an attempted-child killer and doesn’t believe in forgiveness. Also he dies. Snoke’s origin is never revealed and he unceremoniously dies like a bitch to Kylo. Princess Leia flys through space like Superman by using the Force. Phasma dies. And the black stable boy has force powers.

>[Ren] You know the truth.
>Say it.
>Say it.

>They were nobody.
>They were filthy junk traders
>who sold you off
>for drinking money.

>[Rey] (SOBS)

>[Ren] They're dead in a paupers'
>grave in the Jakku desert.

>You have no place
>in this story.

>You come from nothing.
>You're nothing.
>But not to me.

>Join me.

This is not romantic at all. What the fuck are you doing Ben

Is zero more likely than zero? Cause that's what you're asking.

APOLOGIZE

>he unceremoniously dies like a bitch

Why do people have a problem with this?
Snoke was never displayed as being powerful, he groomed an angsty teenager who was in military camp and found a young adult who really admired his nazi grandpa

>snoke let himself die so he could come back in a younger body

Luke isn't even really there. He's just a protection. Kylo has basically the whole First Order fire at Luke and Luke emerges unscathed. Then Kylo goes in himself and swings his lightsaber while Luke doesn't fight back. When Kylo cuts straight through Luke's middle and nothing happens, you realize it's just a projection.

Luke's goal wasn't to fight Kylo and I'm not sure he even could in that form. The objective was to distract him so the Resistance could escape.

>This is not romantic at all
Says you, this shits making me wetter than an umbrella

>Force Ghosts can interact with the real world

Where are they then, why are they not helping the resistance?

Attention.

This is Commander Poe Dameron
of the Republic fleet,
I have an urgent
communique for General Hugs.
Patch him through.

This is General Hux
of the First Order.

The Republic is no more.

Your fleet are Rebel scum
and war criminals.

Tell your precious princess
there will be no terms,

there will be no surrender.

POE: Hi, I'm holding
for General Hugs.

This is Hux.

You and your friends
are doomed.

We will wipe your filth
from the galaxy.

POE: Okay. I'll hold.

Hello?

POE: Hello? Yup.
I'm still here.

Can he hear me?

-POE: Hugs?
-He can.

POE: With an 'H.' Skinny guy.
Kinda pasty.
I can hear you.
Can you hear me?

Look, I can't hold forever.
If you reach him,

tell him Leia has
an urgent message for him...

I believe
he's fooling with you, sir.

IMDB reviews so far

I would've taken this concept for a cancelled video game by lucasarts over anything in the sequels trilogy desu

Ben wasn't a child at the time. He was around 23 probably, like we learn in Bloodline. The scene is played by just a slightly de-aged Adam Driver.

It's still fucked up, though. I think it's also still implied that Snoke has been messing with Ben since childhood, so Luke contemplated killing a victim of manipulation.

After reading the Reddit script leaks, it's clear as day that Luke is going to be back in IX. FFS he even tells KR, "see you later, kid".
Cap this shit now, in the climax of IX he's going to come back. Oh, and KR is going to kill himself in IX.

He isn't a ghost at that point. Its just some high level force projection.

He is powerful. He wipes the floor with Rey and Kylo while barely lifting a finger. They don't stand a chance against him, which is why Kylo had to trick him to kill him

I have to agree. I doubt Luke's even dead at all.

That is unless JJ just doesn't follow up on that plot point

I was talking about Yoda

>Princess Leia Spoiler
....Why?!!!

This is Disney. They're not going to waste nostalgia bucks by not having Luke back in some form. He'll play a big role as a Force ghost, no doubt.

>I am not going to be The Last Jedi™
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

You think JJ is going to be able to resist to be the good guy who brings Luke back from the dead? While also being able to have OT wank?
I wouldn't be shocked if in the original draft of 8 it was more concrete that Luke died, but JJ made RJ change that.

>He'll play a big role as a Force ghost, no doubt.
My prediction is he's so BS strong that he just comes back in physical form. He's just transcended death.
Plus, this would have the added pottery of prequel.

Fujoshi

Yeah, because Kylo REEEn definitely has experience with flirting. His idea of hitting on a girl is shouting in her face about how she needs a teacher while she's desperately trying not to fall off a cliff.

>Considers killing Ben. Ben doesn't know he didn't plan to do it. Understandably freaks out.
>Still taunts him at the end of TLJ, saying he'll be with Kylo just like his father
Luke a shit in this movie. I'm disappointed.

Tumblr meltdown confirmed?

>there are hundreds of girls on Sup Forums
wtf I like Sup Forums now

So he is like his grandpa

On that note, I'm not convinced Snoke is really gone either.

He's probably going to overcompensate for TFA reactions. Don't expect Chewie to be around much longer...

>I'm sure you are!
>The Resistance is dead.
>The war is over.
>And when I kill you,
>I will have killed
the last Jedi.
Holy Christ

>He is powerful. He wipes the floor with Rey and Kylo while barely lifting a finger.
Rey beats him tho

D-did Luke do it?
While abandoning the Jedi he discovered Plagueius' secret? And that's why he exiled himself to Ach-To, knowing that an immortal being should have no power over mortals?

>Rose: "We don't win this by killing our enemies. We do it by saving the people we love."
If that isn't some fucking foreshadowing, I don't know what is.

Kathleen Kennedy and co want to literally rape/ruin Luke so they push their shitty Mary Sue and next generation.

No she doesn't. He wrecks her with ease and Kylo has to Force-throw a lightsaber at him while he's distracted in order to kill him. Rey was helpless.

I know we're all talking about the movie and shit now but goddamn I wanna fuck the weird looking fat Asian chick right in her fat Asian ass.

The first part shits on Luke, yes, but honestly the second part doesn't. That totally seems like something Luke would say. It doesn't even seem like a taunt, more just an acknowledgement. A conflicted KR is good for the Republic.

Jesus Christ. How will nu-Star Wars defenders ever recover?

>No men allowed
>Only Numales

Tfw it's obvious that this was going to be how IX was Leia's movie. I'm not sure what they're going to do now. Obviously Rey would always have played a part but now she has to do all of it.

He deserved so much better.

not only that but he did save his daughter and stopped galaxy from continuous warfare.

Luke is still pissed because all he had to do was probably share his knowledge but Jacen was a do-er.

>Psssh, nothing personal, Kid

OH NO NO NO

>a time rift opens and Luke sees what he could've been banging

>BOTH: May the Force be...

>(BOTH CHUCKLING)

>You go on.
>I've said it enough.

>May the Force
>be with you always.

This is what you people get for shitting on TFA. SUCK IT

According to ACPOV, it takes a lot of effort to remain as a Force ghost, and they'd rather spend most of their time being "one with the Force".

They don’t have to. They will eat it up and beg for more. As will most critics. And those that don’t will still give it a past a pass because they don’t want to be blacklisted. Welcome to the power of the Mouse.

George, please come back. I'm sorry.

>This is Commander Poe Dameron of the Republic fleet, I have an urgent communique for General Hugs.
>Patch him through.
>This is General Hux of the First Order. The Republic is no more. Your fleet are Rebel scum and war criminals. Tell your precious princess there will be no terms, here will be no surrender.
>POE: Hi, I'm holding for General Hugs.
>This is Hux. You and your friends are doomed. We will wipe your filth from the galaxy.
>POE: Okay. I'll hold.
>Hello?
>POE: Hello? Yup.
>I'm still here. Can he hear me?
>POE: Hugs?
>He can.
>POE: With an 'H.' Skinny guy. Kinda pasty.
>I can hear you. Can you hear me?
>Look, I can't hold forever. If you reach him, tell him Leia has an urgent message for him...
>I believe he's tooling with you, sir.
>POE: ...about his mother.
>Open fire!
Bravo Disney

why can't we just like Star Wars?
there's shit and gold in both canon and legends
no sense in fighting
oh wait we're on Sup Forums dot org

Please tell me this isn't real. Please tell me this is just something you cooked up for (you)s. Please...

It’s too late, user. Far too late. It’s over. It’s all over.

Im being torn aparat lads. Part of me is so filled with hatred towards what SW became, how devoid it is of things that made me love it in the first place, and how disrespectful it is towards its own old characters, heroes of my childhood...

but then i see shit like this and everything is clear again, i begin to understand, and in my heart i feel this peculiar feeling i longed for for so many years - happines, pure happines, and hope.

I want to be free from this pain.

APOLOGIZE

He only good part of this shitfest is the SJWs literally shaking

I don't have anything to apologize for, I've loved the prequels since day 1.

>Leia has an urgent message for him...
>...about his mother.
Those madmen put in a joke that isn't very funny, and only a few would get

>You have no place in this story
It’s like Kylo read the scripts for this and TFA.

Reminder.

Reminder that now IX is pointless, Star Wars is dead and Legends is the only true canon. And the only good part of TLJ will be Yoda

They were really counting on Jedi Leia huh? Fuck them for ruining Luke. I give zero fucks about anything past the OT. I’ll only watch a SW movie if it’s TOR.

>Almost every review shits on Finn and his part. Some even say it could have been cut out and it wouldn't have made a difference
I saw that coming. And yeah, they're right about that. Finn and Rose go on this whole mission to learn how to take down the Supremacy, and in the end it's Holdo kamikazing her ship into it that destroys it.

Reminder the last Great Star Wars movie was ROTS.

RO eas ok too.

The ending to IX is literally right there. Leia will redeem Kylo and die, and together he and Rey will make a new generation of force users. We've said it in this general for ages.

>You know Rey we really are Star Wars: Episode 8: The Last Jedi
Kill me. I don’t want to see them rape SW anymore. Oh George why did you sell?

Problem is they can't have Leia unless she's off screen.

Reminder that Kylodemption will probably just be when he's about to die, just like with the OT
Bravo JJ you fucking hack

>Cuz I'm a one-man band and you are my fan
>Don't you understand? I'm like Superman
>Yeah, the Man of Steel, don't you know the deal?
>You better be for real, I got sex appeal

I know, thats the wrench in the plans for Disney, but you have people who seriously believe the last in the Skywalker line is going to be evil and die like a bitch instead of being the Skywalker saga part of the ST ending.

It's our fault. he drove him away. We were ungrateful and unworthy. Now he's gone, and he's not coming back to save us.

Han died like a bitch
Luke died like a bitch
What on earth makes you think they’d treat Kylo any better?

>Luke died like a bitch
He didn't though

>Could’ve gotten the Solo twins
>Now the Skywalkers are going to die like punks
George was always good about incorporating EU shit into the films. He made Corruscant canon after all.

In Legends
Luke was the most powerful Jedi ever, married with a hot girl,and living happy
In Canon
Luke is a weak old man virgin with suicidal tendences

What went wrong?

I hope you like it

Sure user, keep telling yourself that.

>weak
Wrong