youtu.be/rl_ndy61ON4?t=45s
sys.Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=BJ0xBCwkg3E
youtube.com/watch?v=GW1pJMAkaVY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=vKbgqh9XVvY

even godzilla did it better

The Chad strut.

At supersonic speed with lightning crackling all around them? No. No they do not.

The blue lightning looks so fucking awful. Completely clashes with the suit.

Fucking what. What movie is this from?

>there are people that genuinely blame Whedon for this when Snyder cast him and literally shot this scene
lol?

I swear to god, this needs to be playing in the background.

youtu.be/GnrwM7vFn_U

Godzilla VS King Ghidorah (1991)

Everything about this guy is wrong. The DCEU is such a shitshow.

Maybe if you were insanely, metahumanly fast, you'd run a little different than a standard human.

Goddamn, he's so floppy, and barely interacting with his environment.

Instead of fighting massive amounts of air resistance swinging his arms up and down, shouldn't Flash just let his arms flow with the air naturally?

Could be worse, he might have tried anime running with his arms behind him.

Of course he looks weird. He's being suspended by a wire harness, running on nothing, and has a green screen behind him

Kek'd

Flash doesn't suffer from air resistance, that's why he doesn't destroy the city while running at hypersonic speed.

Can't they just film him on a green painted treadmil or something?

Not like a fucking drunk retard though. Look at him, he looks like one of those videos on someone trying not to fall on ice. he ain't even running in the direction he's facing. The speed of the background behind him doesn't fit with his movements either.

It’s called balance

>keeps sliding forward when his foot touches the ground
They should fire their special effects guy

I LIKE TO MOVE IT MOVE IT
YOU LIKE TO
MOVE IT

youtube.com/watch?v=Be0OAjuk_1k

>Have a shitshow of a movie with a laundry list of production issues
>Decide its time to bring Joss Whedon into the mix
>the list gets fucking longer

Of course he runs weird, have you seen that guy's feet? They're all fucked up. He's like a real life hobbit from the ankles down.

I'm pretty sure you can put any music on and it'll still be silly.
youtu.be/rl_ndy61ON4?t=45s

They’re saving the treadmill for Flashpoint

They already had a catastrophe on their hands, Whedon was there to make it more of a small disaster.

>someone teaches him proper running technique
>his power level increases substantially

I'm more concerned that they never once hired a personal trainer to tell Erza the proper way to run. Christ, they couldn't just pull Henry's trainer aside and have him work with Erza for 5 mins?

>that gif
God forbid they have a lighthearted joke, right user?

>typical woman acting like a typical woman
Is realistic portrayal of women triggering to you, tumblr? Get over it.

Hey, wasn’t she supposed to be Carol orginally?

pestilen/tv/ermin are Sup Forums's greatest scourge. No matter the cost, they must be purged.
Report each and every single live action thread on sight.
sys.Sup Forums.org/co/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=97447930&altc=1

That's not even a joke though; that's just an errant, vapid comment.

It'd be like a random dude in a crowd commenting on how Power Girl was hot. Sure, I'm certain it would happen given any circumstance surrounding her in a public setting at the very least, but it's not something you need to dedicate screentime to. It just states the obvious to the viewer.

This one might be more appropriate:

youtube.com/watch?v=BJ0xBCwkg3E

Ever heard of speed skating? They even joke about this in the movie. Hell, even his helmet is inspired by speed skaters gear.
But yeah, it looks ridiculous.

>an errant, vapid comment.

Said by a captain in the air force no less. These people take dozens of training hours to tell you not to say stupid shit to the press.

yea this is being criticized by a board where thanos not wearing a hat is a cinematic disaster

it looks fine, like user pointed out he's trying to manage the electric discharges

Does he get better at running?

Ezra evidently does.

I run like this, but I can't run very far.

He does

Actually, he's doing it right there

youtube.com/watch?v=GW1pJMAkaVY

H-he's fast!

So will the DCEU's magnum opus actually manage to catch Doctor Strange?

kek. reminds me of kungfu hustle.

Godzilla vs. King Guidorah is a gem

He runs awkwardly because every step causes him pain due to his overly long toenails and foot fungus.

Well, it has until Star Wars drops so...

>not to say stupid shit to the press.

Then it's a good thing she wasn't saying it to the press but as an off-handed comment to a general, when there was no-one else around.

I mean, Man of Steel was fucking trash but this was nothing to get worked up about.

what ps3 game is this from?

>foot goes down
>glides

Okay okay okay okay okay I get he's super fast and all, but he's not fucking ice skating.

Naruto much?

>there are DCEUfags who actually defend this shit

lel just give up holy shit

wwwwhy does this remind me of Pennywise's dance?

That looks literally NOTHING like speed skating in the movie.

Except Pennywise's dance was SUPPOSED to look unnatural.

>Let's make the Flash run like a figure skater so that he looks really, really uncoordinated while lightning crackles around him making him look like he he's even more confused.

BRAVO ZACK THE HACK

They tried to do the unsettlingly uncanny thing but it ended up overdoing it and turning completely farcical. I couldn't help but laugh in the theater when I saw it, and I wasn't alone. It's just that serious bored expression the clown has while he's doing a little old timey jig. It's hilarious.

Maybe speed skating if you were really, really bad at it and drunk.

I realize this entire scene is probably just trying to rip off terminator but it’s fucking hilarious

You just made me think if DC had there act together we could've had Mr. Mystiplik appear in every movie like Stan Lee.

I think it was because how he's swinging his arms and legs all silly like.

I miss Kamen Rider designs that didn't look completely fucking retarded.

The newer ones haven't been THAT bad.

anyone have that webm of TV Flash running down the side of a building to catch the falling guy?

Everything after Double looks unwatchable to me.

they always looked retarded. power rangers but bug like is a cool idea on paper and not much more than that

The Flash runs like a sprinter, this shit is goofy and awkward. Not even in a fun, comic book way, it's just distracting.

WELL YOU CAN TELL BY THE WAY I USE MY WALK

depends on how you are moving fast.

are you altering spacetime relative to everything else, or are you actually just moving your body really fast?

W was based as fuck. It's arguably the GOAT series. Anything after it wasn't going to measure up.

You didn't think OOO or Wizard looked good? Really?

Ah, memories

OOO was too over the place with the colour scheme. I understand the reason, but the red-green-yellow was terrible. Looked good on some single-colour combinations.

I genuinely disliked Wizard even before it started airing. They I disliked it even more.

kek

Eh you don't know what you're talking about. The triple color scheme worked especially against the underlying black.

Wizard sucked as a series but it has a great looking rider and transformation gimmick.

The Flash isn't a speedster.

I mean, technically, he is, but... what I mean is... Barry Allen isn't a 'true' speedster in spirit. He's a slow and methodical police scientist. That's like the opposite of Sonic, who's a free spirit of the wind, completely unbound and free to travel wherever he wants, constantly on the move and living his life by his own accord, regardless of what others think.

Barry Allen is too by-the-book and rule-abiding and "okay I have to do it this specific way, and oh I have to take care of this, and be careful with this, and... oh no I forgot I had to go to the thing, and *several centuries later* sorry i'm late!" to be a TRUE Speedster.

The Flash can never be a true speedster, and The Hulk can never be a true powerhouse.

You do if you have a butt plug lodged in your ass.

And considering it is Ezra Miller, that wouldn't be a surprise.

eeeeeeech

Yes there are, but they barely count as people

I'm tempted to try running like this. I want to see how long it takes for me to lose balance or hit myself in the face.

How does the TV show look better? Isn't it usually the other way around, because of higher budget of films?

What a crazy movie.
>Future people show up with The Terminator
>Go back in time to World War 2 to move Godzilla as a dinosaur so Godzilla doesn't happen
>Oh by the way we have golden gremlins too
>Turns out the WW2 explosion makes King Ghidorah out of gold gremlins
>Oh by the way Godzilla is still around and bigger
>King Ghidorah loses and they make Mecha King Ghidorah

Probably one of the weirdest Big G films.

ZA WARUDO

It would make more sense if he was doing low horizontal leaps.

At the rate those buildings are going by he's nowhere fucking near supersonic.

You take that back, cunt.
Regular Kabuto is a legit great design.

You kind of just explained why that run makes perfect sense. This Flash isn't a cool sprinter guy, he's an awkward fuck who got super powers. He can move super fast but he didn't also pick up perfect sprinter-form. He runs like an awkward fuck who is moving way faster than what he'd be comfortable with.

>ex-aid and gaim designs are retarded

At this point it doesn't even have to be like, Diana or Wonderwoman.

Some kid in Central City with a good framerate on his camera watches some slow mo and ends up flagging Flash, informing him he runs like a faggot but he's gonna help him out. He's on the middle school track team.

>Dangerous Zombie
>Not the greatest design of all time.
Step it up

The 600 Dollar Budget Man.

Sure thing, my man.

My YTMND senses are tingling...

Nice

I have run less awkwardly with considerable plugs.
And I'm a total spastic already.

She's still Major Farris Checked

>Y'ALL KNOW YOU'RE NARUTO RUNNING, RIGHT?

So how can he create (or stop) tornadoes?