Would you watch a Tommy Wiseau cartoon?

would you watch a Tommy Wiseau cartoon?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JP0wers/status/937865532795244545?s=17
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Only if he had the same mindset when he made the room.
Everything he's been a part of after that was made bad on purpose, unlike The Room where he thought he had a legitimate masterpiece

I saw him playing video games. Yeah, I would watch a Wiseau cartoon.

Even though i agree with you that it would be funnier for him to try to make what is in his mind a serious product then laugh at it, his manerisms themselves would be funny enough in a cartoon. He was hilarious on tim and eric.

Why was it called The Room anyway?

twitter.com/JP0wers/status/937865532795244545?s=17

Can he save the DCEU?

What is "The Room" of comics/cartoons?

He originally wrote it as a play which took place in one room.

Maybe they could expand upon the vampire Johnny subplot

Honestly? Probably because when he started typing it he was sharing a room with Sestero, so the first word he thought of was "Room", and after he wrote the rest of the script he never went back and changed it because he would have to retype the first page

Perhaps we can get a long-awaited resolution to the breast cancer subplot?

I thought life was a Tommy Wiseu cartoon

. . . . aw fuck, you're right

Yeah but I really want him to direct the sequel to Fant4stic, I would pay out my ass for that. Hell I would pay with my ass for that.

>they will never cast tommy as film freak, whos backstory is a failed director turned to crime, and have a cameo scene in arkham where batfleck is trying to get information and film freak starts chirping and calls batman a chicken
ONE JOB SNYDER

Honestly, that would be fucking awesome, I want this to happen in a Batman movie/game or something

Girls, maybe?

That's just a working title though. Goddamn he's stupid.

No, everything I've seen form him since he acknowledged the cult status of The Room isn't very good, besides his interviews.

He became aware that people think his stuff is funny, so he tries to be funny and it's awful.

It's the same story every time people try to cash in on " so bad it's good" movies with sequels.

I was going to post something similar to this. Tommy Wiseau was funniest when he was a weird guy making weird movies, but since the internet at large found him and started consistently mocking him for making The Room he has tried to play it off as all a big joke that he was in on the whole time. We'll never get a weird misguided movie like The Room from Tommy again, and all his projects since and in future will carry the sense of "Look at me, I'm doing what everyone wants me to do!" behind them, like that thing where he plays videogames, you can see the tears of the clown in those videos.

>He was hilarious on tim and eric
I feel this was before the rest of the world started making fun of him so it has more of that natural Tommy strangeness, same for those Space Ghost segments. I think the whole "It's a joke" routine started after the Nostalgia Critic reviewed The Room but I might be wrong, I imagine that's when most spergs heard about him and went too far.

Links please.

Hes still funny for being a weird eccentric. I dont mind him in his current projects because i still find them funny

No. He's gone from making passion projects that are so bad they're good to making shit stuff with the intention of being shit, thus making it even more shit