Electing a guy who has never held office before

>electing a guy who has never held office before
>electing a guy who thinks global warming is a hoax and wants to abolish the EPA

Bravo, americucks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6lIqNjC1RKU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>implying he wont change his view on global warming and /sci/ before the next election.

Too much of the GOP hates Trump enough as it is for him to get anything done.

I think this is going to be a very boring four years.

>Regan never held an office and he went down as one of the best presidents in the history of the US

Is Sup Forums on board with his views on abortion and climate change?

EPA is corrupt as fuck, i hope the department of education gets the axe too and it is sent down to the states.

God, I'd bang Melfi so hard...

still butthurt about brexit and now dealing with brexit 2.0, eh there potato nigger?

that's the point, we voted for the lulz and delicious dem tears

Reagan was a faggot - overrated as fuck
youtube.com/watch?v=6lIqNjC1RKU

>worrying about global warming in 2016
>implying we aren't already royally fucked by 400 parts per million
>implying CHY-NAH

kek, i love your optimism

>pol has views

Not only does he recognize Fire Make Sky Angry as the oldest hoax in the cave painting, he just may stop the flow of money that makes it a narrative that must be pushed by universities.

Obama had no ex experience, not an argument.

this is a good thing though

yeah dude, pretty embarrassed right now tbqh

Pretty sure most american presidents never had any office experience.

Was the governor of California you nit.

Abortion doesn't matter. Roe Vs Wade isn't getting overturned. Third trimester abortions may be outlawed, but they fucking should be anyway. Just give the kid up for adoption.

Climate change similarly doesn't matter. Focus Department of Energy into getting new nuke plants funding.

Okay Sup Forums, you've made your point. Social experiment is over. It is indeed possible to elect a walking talking meme as President.

Now to reload an old save and try this again

REE CTR REEE

So? Who cares he used the drug war to control the citizens also he raised the GDP exponentially. You're song is cute but its just a nigger who hates that drugs are illegal. maybe you should read more into the lyrics.

wtf I love Trump now.

Once upon a time this was true. American presidents used to either be lawyers or come from distinctly military backgrounds before becoming president.

The president as a full time politician has been a trend for some time now though.

this is Sup Forums senpai, you know, the winners. go to reddit and make this thread

Well said OP

He was governor of California for a while.

He was the governer of california you dumb fuck

also he wasn't a great president. He was the beginning of the end with the neoliberal bullshit that he put through

Global warming caused by humans is a hoax.

>Come on, is that a real office position?

you really want retards in alabama and the bible belt learning about how jesus rode dinosaurs?

Kill yourself patio nigger

then what causes it to rise more than it ever has in the past 100 years coincidence that it happens when every country develops at once.

>wants to abolish the EPA

Really?

Does he also think toxic chemicals are a hoax?

Unfortunately global warming will happen no matter who America elects: Bill Clinton and Obama did nothing to reduce it either.

I see literally no problem with this. How good were Obama or Bush as presidents? Compare that to Eisenhower and Grant who while not good presidents weren't bad by any measure (although corruption was a big issue with Grant).

At the end of the day a president has enough advisors that he doesn't need any experience in any particular field. Using your logic should all presidents be former military officers? They are the commander in chief after all.

GOP claimed to hate Trump because it was fashionable to do so. They do/say what needs to be done/said to get elected.

>wants to abolish the epa

how is that a bad thing?

And this is a bad thing? Bravo, moron. You support corruption and the status quo. You "progressives" are anti-progress.

>At the end of the day a president has enough advisors that he doesn't need any experience in any particular field.

That's true.

But I do fear lobby groups will be able to influence Trump too much due to his inexperience.

you ARE aware you're not getting paid anymore, right?

Yes, but will they allow Trump to drive the party into the ground?

I'll probably go out and protest if he actually means to abolish the EPA. Same with the Paris Agreement.

Other than that he can go ahead and drain the fucking swamp and establish world peace.