When a ugly artist draws himself attractive he is compensating

>when a ugly artist draws himself attractive he is compensating
>when an attractive artist draws himself ugly he's just an attwhore showing fake humbleness to make dumb normies give him attention

Can we all agree that "the adventures of my self-insert" kind of comics should die?

So what's brentalfloss doing these days?

no

just stop reading autobiographical stuff you autist

but fuck pic related and his bear persona

>cartoon is literally just a mouthpiece for his garbage opinions
>"people had a harder time separating the real me from the cartoon representation of me"

Begging for Patreon money, last I checked

Has dobson ever had a single decent opinion about comics and cartoons?

>people had a harder time seperating the real me from the cartoon representation of me
Wut.

Also GIVE MOORE YOUR ENERGY!

no just something about flaring his nostrils, being obsessed with Link's hair and being too big a pussy to drink

The whole comic about "mature" cartoons right up until the "Butterfry" bit

Yeah, Steven Universe and MLP are mature as hell

The argument, not the actual comic itself

Is there a single writer that has never called out Batman for being an insane manchild? Batwank alone doesn't make him a Mary Sue.

His argument was that you don't need blood, violence, profanity, nudity, and other shallow traits of what is considered "mature" to be actually mature. And for once, dobson has a point to make.

Dobson! Dobson! We've got Dobson here! Nobody cares.

I think most of Dobson's opinions are just him parroting stuff he's heard, because often times when it does seem like he has a good point his arguments to support it practically contradict it. How the fuck is "Bye Bye Butterfree" mature writing? He's done some stuff about superhero comics and clearly hasn't read any.

The concept of this comic is ok, but the execution is so godawful that made him look like a even bigger idiot

god damn I want to punch that bear

this stupid nigger bear is too retarded to learn the lesson from pokemon. ITS OK TO LOSE YOUR FRIENDS AS YOU GO ON IN LIFE, IN FACT, MOST OF THE TIME, ITS NOT A LOSS, ITS JUST YOUR FRIEND MOVING ON TO SOMETHING BETTER GOD I HATE DOBSON REEE

>when an attractive artist draws himself ugly he's just an attwhore showing fake humbleness to make dumb normies give him attention
why do you hate ronnie, user?

Korey is the only one of these that, outside of skin color, even remotely looks like their IRL selves.

no but I hate this nazi bitch

I actually like the Dobsons in panels 3 and 4. The art is better and if you're going to use yourself in your work, then just draw yourself.

the problem is that most artists want people to enjoy their work, and putting a unattractive person on it can turn a lot of people off

You don't need violence or sex for a mature story but the ones he listed are not mature at all

hm she's hotter than i thought she'd be

Post examples of cartoons and comics that are mature, but don't rely on violence or swearing to pretend it's mature

>cartoons often treat these mature subject matters with respect
>spongebob
Wat

Nah this is some wikipediafag bullshit. His villains get over on him all of the fucking time.

She mention how smart she is each 5 minutes in her comic

I hate her cause she always tries to cockblock me when I'm trying to bang her roommate Maddie.

papa Ben is proud

How do you know she isn't just trying to join in?

Kung Fu Panda 2

I wish to fuck this nazi

ikr

Moral Orel.

>Wanting to fuck sorta autistic Sara

Nah man, even if she begged I'd turn her down. She's too NYC for my taste and is can't handle the bantz

Her roommate otoh? Fuuuuuck man she's funny, flirty, and has the best type of ass.

Cartoons in general are not mature, nothing like Kramer vs Kramer

Why wouldn't you want to fuck both though. Sara would be like the fried onions on top of a nice steak, even if you're not too high on them, they taste pretty damn good with the meat.

>Butterfry

Weren't those called Butterfrees?

So I guess the more attractive an artist draws themselves, the less attractive they'll be in real life; and vice-versa.

I can't really feel attraction to someone I know for a fact hates my guts.

She kinda REEEEEEEEEd on me when I mentioned Sup Forums as being funny.

is this goofus and gallant

he's very fat

>Can't into hatefucking
Aw that sucks user.

I dislike the fact that when you google "Sara webcomic" hers is the first result.

He's so fat that he looks at computers and see food

Dobson is a closet bigot and instinctively mocked Japan's pronunciation of 'L'

the long long holiday

still has implied violence though

>tfw his "realism" which likely uses a reference of himself has worse lips and eyes than what I doodle when practicing.
Christ. I barely even know shit about realism and anatomy. Didn't even go to an art college, step your game up man.

I'm starting to think you wanna fuck sara.

I think may be right.

Still.

Priest.