Is it ok to feel bad for Ms Clinton ?

Is it ok to feel bad for Ms Clinton ?

I mean her old lady face makes me feel bad a little bit inside.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/liN48TIPOAs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

KYS scum

Fuck, her voice is crackling, it's sad

CLINTON SHILLS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Nah men i mean I'm all in for Trump but you've got to admit she looks like a sad little grandma

>wearing royalty color
They really thought that they were Kangs and Queens of the US.

She has had anywhere from 20-50+ people killed to cover up her and Bill's crimes.

Purple is a mourning of death color

I hope she redeems herself - she truly is a fighter.

I really want to like this speech but can't help but see it as a little divisive. Still, mad respects.

Reminder

I say yes. Honestly looking at her past - law school in the 60/70s as a woman, dealing with Bill's shit and Obama. I respect the shit out of her for that.

Pity she's a manipulative cunt, but I can't help feel a little sorry.

Jesus I'm glad she's gone.

That flag.
That post.

Salty AND sweet?

A little bit, but then remember how she paid hundreds of shills to shitpost this board into oblivion for almost a year

>quoting scripture
She's as far as religious as possible

kek, fuck off

fpbp

I would've felt worse for her if she hadn't come out dressed like a super villain

I know what you mean. Old people make me feel sad.

I don't care

I felt bad watching Ghadafi getting rekt and Saddam too

Also look at her cmon guys
Now that Trump won it's ok to feel bad for Clint

I feel bad for her. Especially because she lost two elections she would have won anywhere but America had it not been for the EC map/Delegates.

She won the popular vote twice. Think about that. Under normal circumstances she would have won.

Not after this fucking salty concession speech.

What a fucking bitch she is, hateful and she cannot even understand why she lost.

I hope Trump puts her in jail for the crimes she committed.

Everyone wants to be a gangster until it's time to do gangster shit

She had her dreams shattered in front of her and she'll be too old to ever run again. It's kinda sad.

BURN IN HELL YOU EVIL DEVIL CUNT

NEVER HAVE TO SEE THIS OLD WITCH EVER AGAIN

MAGA WE WON

She will be in jail next year, I guarantee it.

sociopath's charm

Nah, you're only human, son. After the show show this election has been for the last 2 weeks they both were very diplomatic today.

She gave it her best shot for year but, ultimately, she cheated every step of the way and when faced with a fair fight, she tipped the scales and still lost.

She is a horrible bitch

Don't waste your pity

what about her loli face ?

No. Will the user from the other thread please start posting britney

Remember that she stole the nomination from Bernie

Anani sikim pedo orospu

No, she and all the others now fall into line behind Trump are just trying to avoid being strung up when the day of the rope comes. They will say anything and do anything for another stab at power because another chance will always come along. A Fabian plays the long game...

RIGHT? She said the bare minimum of things so that she wouldn't get brutally called out for a bitchy speech, but her and Tim Kaine couldn't go more than a minute or two without including some jab at Trump for being ist/phobe.

She's an entitled hag. What's to feel sorry for?

>implying she had legit votes

I do appreciate she's telling her supporters to stand down and isn't pushing for a recount or some shit.
What we need now is unity to get shit done

Why is it always Euros that come out as cucks? Can someone explain this?

FUUUCK!! I read a post on here a while back that said when she gets elected as president she will be wearing purple to symbolize being the whore of babylon. Help me find it pls

Agreed my friendo

What was that "super secret Facebook" comment about? It seemed incredibly fucking fishy...

>you feel responsible and horny at the same time

She is somebody's little old grandma.It's natural to feel bad for her until you remember how unbelievably evil she is.

Remember that this "nice sad grandma" is responsible what the destruction of Libya and Syria. That's millions of people, families, that have been killed or forced to live in a war zone. Destrction of Libya is also responsible for the great migration. She's responsible for that. And I haven't even started with the pay to play and other corruption schemes she's running.

Why didn't she wear this style all the time. She looked way better then wearing those merkel suits.

>I mean her old lady face makes me feel bad a little bit inside.

why though? don't you know what a vile disgusting demon lives behind that ugly old shit visage?

wake up, you cuck.

qeS

>Ms Clinton
Nice joke

Interested in this

Bump

Blue and red make purple, silly. It's MUH SYMBOLISM.

No. Her policies as Sec. of State led to 450,000 innocent people killed in Syria and the migrant crisis as a whole, which has caused untold numbers of women and children to be raped and murdered by the Islamic hordes

Will she kill herself?
How did her masters will punish her ?

No. She invaded Libya so it would look good on her resume for president. She took millions from the Saudis knowing they funded ISIS, then approved massive weapons deals which went straight to the terrorists so they could take out Assad and build an oil pipeline through Syria.

She sold our country to the highest bidder. She is a traitor. She should HANG.

Never feel bad for that rotted cunt.

No, evil often wears masks to provoke a desired response. The old lady face is a tactic and is false.

Let me be clear, I hate that bitch.

But still, like said, she must be dying inside after all she's done to get here.

Not this time I guess.

AGAIN IM NOT A FUCKIN CTRSHILLCLINTEASTWOODNIGGER ok ?

for fuck's sake France, shut up....

>Third Street!

I want to feel bad, but I know I shouldn't.

Am I the only one who hates that Vineyard quote? Thats the kind of thinking that has gotten us into this mess. Who in their right mind would be okay with other people showing up to work at the end of the day and getting paid for the full day? No wonder cheap labor is moving to Mexico and China.

He is with us always

My mom is the same age as her, and grew up near her. My mom wrote me many emails telling me to vote for her. I feel really bad that Trump won only because of my mom's reaction. My mom, before her MS robbed her of everything, was a very strong woman. Good family values, a good career, was in top physical shape, a great mom, and she's faced so many awful things with her head held high. I have an infinite amount of respect for her. She was really hopeful for a female president in her lifetime, especially someone she could identify with on many levels. I know she doesn't know a lot about how Hillary truly is, but it still upsets me to see my mom so sad over Hillary losing.

She's gotta be drugged out of her fucking mind

Constitutional democracy
*democratic republic
"Values such as rule of law"

for americans of all sex/religion/nonamerican status

that thought popped in my head as well for half a second until i remembered everything the clinton foundation did

Columbia

Cmon man people think about an American school shooting when you tell them Columbia, stfu

Nah. She can shit.

The whore literally hates you and has hundreds of millions of dollars without ever having an actual job.

Fuck her to hell. Worthless cunt whore

Just try to remember the International Pedophilia Ring and you'll be disgusted by her face again.

she knows she is going to jail to now

No, you can take solace in the fact that the only person she will ever care about is herself. If she was doing this on the behalf of anything other than the continuation of the most sordid political dynasty in the United States, you could justify shedding a tear, but she never fails to remind us that this is entirely for herself.

are we the secret facebook site she mentioned?

Nobody cares about your dumb bitch mom ctr

Unless Obama pardons her, if she doesnt end up going to jail, we will know Trump is a fraud.

>muh popular vote

Fuck me man, this is going to be a liberal talking point for months, it'll be Dubya all over again. Now we'll have to hear about how the EC has to go because it didn't give libs what they wanted

I like how when she says "veteran" she means politicians, shills, and ballot stuffers.

I.E. fuck the actual vets, voting for hill was real bravery

She was a worthy adversary.

Say it with me OP: Satanic. Cannibal. Pedophile.

False equivalence. If it was a direct vote Johnson wouldn't have gotten 3%. Also total turnout would be more

Sure but only until Trump finds a special prosecutor. Then we laugh

HA no

>Fuck me man, this is going to be a liberal talking point for months
Only until they're all in jail.

Go visit a few right now. See if you can make them cry.

The word veteran isn't specifically tied to war veteran. You can be a vetaran in any given proffesion.

bill doesn't lmao

he looks happy as fuck that she didn't get in

No. Remember what she has done and what people in her circle have done.

I'm surprised she hasn't executed all of you CTR scum yet.

If that fucking bastard wins, we all hang

So is she keeping her neck clean?

kys

She nearly made me feel bad for her when I saw her concession speech - nearly.

If you want to feel sorry for someone, feel sorry for the millions of people who falsely believed that she's something that she's not - a person who cares about them.

Hillary Clinton deserves everything that she's going to get and more.

New hashtag

#MenTrumpWomen

Sow it far and wide for maximum butthurt

here's a picture of Ms Clinton laughing at the death of Ghaddafi, which she had a role in causing :

youtu.be/liN48TIPOAs

It's not bad to feel for her
She's a good lady, she just wanted the best for women in the future

When I saw her hug the girl in the wheel chair had me teary eyed

Mizuki is the worst DMMD.

Yeah I do too

She's been campaigning for 10 years and lost. I'm sure she's devestated. I admire her ambition, but we don't pick the president based on who wants it the most, we pick the best leader. She would have been a terrible leader.

She's a sociopath who doesn't care about anything other than getting more power. Suddenly Sup Forums forgets everything about the woman they've been attacking for the past 6 months?

Yeah, it's okay to feel bad

part of her probably really did want to inspire other women to greater heights and her life long dream has been crushed for good

i'd have to be a monster to not feel some pity for her

My mom actually feels sad about her.
I admit there is some level of tragedy in someone who spent his whole life doing all kinds of things just to succeed but that's the reality.

I had erotic dreams about her last night