So this seems to be the final map. Did ANYONE predict this?

So this seems to be the final map. Did ANYONE predict this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DfBg4bODrPM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no one predicted pa, so no.

Mr. The President of the United States Donald Trump knew it.

I'm interested in seeing some anons that said, "screen cap this" and were actually right

No one predicted Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania.

I predicted Michigan and Pennsylvania.

Honestly thought Hillary would cheat her way through Florida, glad im proved wrong.

Who the fuck would have thought Wisconsin would go for Trump?

A lot of people predicted PA.

Not Nate Silver.

This was my predection. I think reasonably close?

I voted for trump in WI dane county, wife did to.
While I was at the library doing my early vote they turned some nigger down cause he didn't have ID.

Too much oppression to prove who you are.

No one saw Wisconsin coming

>close

>no Michigan, Wisconsin, Iowa, Arizona

nope

>PA red
>Flordia red
>Michigan and Wisconson red
>NH blue
>NV blue
I don't think anyone saw that coming. Hell, he came close as fuck to flipping Minnesota.

It's not though. She's still going to win MI and AZ and PA will be recounted.

Mine. Out of MN, WI, MI, and PA, I knew he would grab at least 2 of them But that fucking MADMAN went and got THREE! I thought he'd do a little bit better in New England, but it turns out he didn't even need them.

Hillary is no longer running for president. She conceded the race.

Nate plastic predicted it.
At 11:28 last night....

why Maine is blue and red

Styxenhammer did

Check mine

why have they not call Michigan yet ? he won it already

split electoral votes, my man. same with Nebraska if that ever happens

It's not a winner take all state.

Same thing with Nebraska

I got all of it right, except WI. That came out of nowhere.

I screamed at the top of my lungs in every thread that Trump would win PA.

How the fuck could he not? They were fucked harder than anyone by our shit trade deals.

Because Trump was already declared the winner, so there's no point in rushing to count the last few states.

47/50, Proud of my prediction.

Sup Forums did

I did not see Wisconsin happening. Pleasant surprise.

I also thought he'd win the popular vote bigly, but whatever. Electoral is what counts.

>How the fuck could he not?

niggerdalphia and Pittsburgh

PA polls were scattershot and also completely buried by the media it seemed.

the degree of success in the rust belt was more than most polacks predicted.

I kept saying either PA or MI would come out in droves to vote for Trump

This was just about my map, minus Wisconsin, thought they were perma cucked

looks like those Voter ID laws finally righted the ship there, he won big league

I got everything right except PA. I thought Philly and Pittsburg would keep it blue. I've gloated about it to my family who thought I was nuts for thinking Trump would win. They all said that I was right.
>smug anime girl .jpg

Just for the non US people in the board to understand just how truly amazing this is.

Predicting Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and Michigan is highly delusional. It just wouldn't happen, you're a mad man.

I fucking shit my pants after last night after he won Florida because he did way to well in Virginia and won Ohio WAY too quickly in the night. Once Fox called Wisconsin I said it was over because Michigan and Pennsylvania would vote the same.

I still think I'm dreaming. There's no way he could have done it.

KEK WILLS IT

i still don't understand Maine. Is it some kind of state intern law that they can split their seats?

I expected it would be closer in the Rust Belt that Democrat rule had royally fucked them over, but I definitely did not expect 4 of them to turn red. It's sad to see how Chicago still rules over Illinois though.

>Michigan red for the first time in 28 years.
>Mfw I helped.

I was wrong on Nevada and New Hampshire but got everything else.

Precisely this. Amish bros bailed us out bigly in PA. If they were allowed to read this I would like to thank them for preserving our union and cancelling out the enormous shitstain that is Filthydelphia.

Pre-election polls had Clinton winning +7-12 in all those states.

Trump ended up winning them ALL.

They go by districts. Trump won in a district so he the ev.

this was my prediction
I was confident Michigan would go red

me too but sadly my county went blue, probably because of WMU

ha i made the same map. Was really pulling for NH

In a close race the R will always lose the popular vote solely because of California and NY.

VA was super tight too

I predicted Michigan and Pennsylvania, but I thought Florida and Wisconsin would go blue in return.

yea I thought if the rust belt AND Florida went Nevada and Colorado would go too

Truly unbelieveable

I saw huff post and they said (practically the whole election) trump had a 1.7% chance to win

Amish are totally bro tier now.

I think he also got a bit fucked over by some cucks voting third party in red states

How will pollsters ever recover after this and Brexit?
They'll never be able to control the narrative again.

Better than Nate Cuck.

Ya. Michigan was obvious when Hillary started campaigning like crazy there in the last few days. I was like wtf? I knew MI was turning red at that point.

everyone had already lost confidence in them
but this sealed the deal

watching the news last night, seeing them scramble even at the last minutes to claim that Hillary could "still make it" even after she had conceded

I gave him PA,MI,WI but NV too

i guess i was somewhat close

This was mine

people gave Trump NH if he took ME d1, so no

How is Nate Bronze doing now btw? I am worried he might off himself.

Wisconsin really surprised me

Fuck you, I did my part

I was predicting it

to be all yellow

I think Michael Moore unintentionally redpilled a lot of people with that 'biggest fuck you in human history' video. It does a better job of explaining Trumps appeal to the Rust belt than anything I've seen.

Kraut called it

Absolutely. He might have been the tipping point... Mikey fucking Moore.

Anons who called Colorado red, what was your reason? Most of the state has become super "Californicated", especially in Denver, Boulder, and FC.

Kansas user here.

I am from Wisconsin and have been saying for the past two weeks that we would flip. Our unions are getting buttfucked to oblivion and its the same with Michigan. Minnesota is forever Somalia though.

styxenhammer666 was very close apparently

This.
Trumps lead in PA is roughly the same as the estimated amount of Amish that voted.
They saved us.

Here is mine. Accidently made florida dark red

As if they weren't before? The Amish represent everything that our country once was and could hope to be. They are the living embodiment of the Protestant base and ethic that made America what it is today. Living within your means and off the land, strong family and community ties, modesty, piety, and a powerful, overriding spiritual foundation in an vapid, degenerate and empty popular culture.

Even Obama knows the minorities are so retarded that if he doesn't spell it out for them that they can't riot because trump was elected they will riot and do dumb shit

Same I've supported him since day one everyone sent me congratulations text lol

Michigan really didn't start getting attention as a state to keep an eye on until 2 weeks before the election.

Wisconsin was polling a solid 5-8 point lead for Clinton all the way to the end.

And Pennsylvania was a swing state, but ultimately predicted to swing for Clinton after the third debate.

Ultimately I think those 3 rust belt states feeling comfy in their lead caused a lot of Hillary voters to kick back and stay home.

Cuckservatives in blue states fucked him over. Orange County went blue for fuck's sake.

in terms of geographic area CO is like 90% red. but denver and boulder ended up being way too cucked

>accidently

Truly proves that political science/sociology major is literally a meme.These polls are supposedly ran by some of the top phd in the field

I saw that, what the hell was that? Fucking cucks

Styx was closest. He didn't get Michigan.
youtube.com/watch?v=DfBg4bODrPM

I still cant believe WA is so cucked. Everybody there vote shillary, even tho their climate is the nearest at USA mainland, resembling Russia.

I still a little mad hillary stolen virginia back. I wanted a bloodbath (evem though that misshigan ans winconsin steal was great.

>Fucking minnessota was too close to callntill the very end

never bothered to do a full map, but I did the crucial ones

Nice but even with Florida it is 6 delegates less than he now has. What am I missing?

>Turn on Jewtube, waiting for the election to start

>everything is against us, the polls, the paths to win, a constant uphill battle for just a shot to win.

>was mentally prepared for Hillary to get it. Just curious of how things would turn out.

>tuned in at 7. Played Knights of Cydonia and Fire Emblem Fates final boss music for dramatic effect.

>First polls came in. Predictable so far.

>All eyes were on Florida.

>A little time passed, Trump developed a solid lead in that state.

>"Huh... We're not out of the race."

>Next sessions of polls come in. Major swing states going for Trump.

>Remained skeptic. Doubted a blue state will flip.

>One did.

>Brain.exe stopped working.

>Media shills freaking out. Odds are now favoring Trump at 70%.

>"There's no way."

>Ohio goes red

>Boner rips through pants

>Media getting BTFO. Clinton getting BTFO. Roars of cheers from Trump rallies. Cucks and shills crying. Jews began panicking as stocks go down.

>Comes down to MI and PA

>Trumps remains lead.

>"I can't handle this."

>PA flips.

>Explodes

Actually, I predicted WI 10 days before and my libshit friends all laughed and said NEVER, EVER

WHO is laughing now fuckers?

>tfw Trump could have lost Florida and still won

Last night was so fucking weird. I didn't expect half of it. I can't fucking believe it guys!!!!!!!!

FUNNY, ISN'T IT?

WI here. The fact this state turned red shows just how many people came out of the woodwork.
I still can't believe the state's results.
Condescension is a hell of a way to crash a billion dollar campaign.

I actually did in another thread

alaska?

what website is that?