I what?

You think you can back that up?

Back what up?

That ass.

Back it up.

That ass.

*screams of terror*

Get out of my way, YOU ORANGE WHORE

You-you ever look at a man and think..."maybe if hit that?" Not in a gay way or nothin, because I-I ain't gay. But your mom already knows that ohohooo.... Anyways, you ever look at the guy, his chiseled, hairy chest, glistening with oil seeping from his skin, from a long day out in the world and think about licking it off? Tasting his salty, man juices as he strips you. You go down on him, not for too long, since you're not a fag, but long enough to run your oiled up tounge down his long rod and arouse him enough to spurt his tasty, creamy goodness all over your face. Then You're just sitting there, ENTHRALLED in the ecstasy of what you've done. Commuting crimes against both God, and evolution. Carl, you asked me why bandanna liked you? Well, you didn't "SAY" it, but you implied it with your eyes. But, Carl, I have no fucking clue. Why didn't he like me? Aren't I desirable? I mean, I am, but why couldn't he see it?

I want my name to be Spaghetti

Guten tag fellow cartoon enthusiasts! Vhat's going on in zis thread?

GENTLEMEN

THERE IS A CHANCE

THIS WILL WORK

Steve...pick up that stick...and slowly...and carefully now...AGITATE THE HELL OUT OF THIS SNAKE!

This was my favorite scene from that episode. It made it even better when he was just like "nah, hand banana ain't really my type.... but you. Carl, I'm gonna rape you."

AW HELL NO!

He ain't a boy anymore

A SAD SACK UH TANGERINE BITCH

Uh, actually there's no chance this will work

FOOL, THAT WILL NEVER WORK!

xD

FUCK YOU

One of the best ep of the show

MY ASS HAS FINALLY DECIDED TO EAT MY HAND!! IT HUNGERS... for more!

Yeah just the one hoagie

Which one'o you's been playin "I like Candy" for a FREAKIN' week?

>Whoa whoa whoa, yeah I'll help ya, I'm your neighbour...How much money you givin' me?
>I don't have alot of money Carl, but what if we had a Pizza Party, huh?
>Oh, I've been down this road before

>You got the coupon for the free breadsticks with the dippin' sauce?

Pretty good shake posting but too many errors

>heheheheh
>I got ya "Tonight" right heya, ya frickin jackass!
>Now come on get the leash on. I'mma take yo freaky ass down to da park. Heheheheh because da ladies love a man wit a dog.
>Tonight!

>PIZZA PARTY!
>Who has money?

Heh, what do you think he means by that "tonight, you", like he's threatening me.

>I said no phones! This is TOTALLY illegal what I am doing to you! Gah! You're just..making me look stupid here!

>WHO WANTS STRAWBERRY PANCAKES?

YOU IDIOT! THAT'LL NEVER WORK!

10/10 thread