Get 200K more votes than your opponent

>Get 200K more votes than your opponent
>Lose election

American election system, ladies and gentlemen.

She effectively won.

Trump practically stole the election. He was right, the system IS rigged!

>I don't know what the electoral college is the thread

Plus not all states have been taken yet.

>alaska arizona and michigan not even accounted for

Do you think before you post these things?

Basically you could have a ranch of niggers on welfare and win with a direct Democracy.

No wonder liberals want it.

Nah I prefer Republics.

>I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America,
>and to the REPUBLIC for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

The electoral college is from a time we need to return to, where more power was distributed to States.

Direct democracy is a cancer form of government.

>3 non-taken states where Trump was leading

Its like you dont understand how this works. Cf. 2000 Bush v. Gore.

Why do we even vote?

Al Gore won the popular vote by a wide margin, and Trump is expected to break 300 electoral votes.

Bitch, this system was made so that states like California and New York don't dictate to all of America. What about the vast majority of the states having a huge victory. Eat shit hater...America lives another day.

Wait, I don't understand. So is there a chance that he could still officially win the popular vote?

Because you are an idiot and don't understand the election process.

I'll say this once for you retards and not again, electoral college is in place to keep the majorty from ruling over the minority.

Just because there are 10x more people living in city areas (which usually share political attitudes that benefit people living in cities) doesn't mean they should have 10x more influence over people living in farming states with less population but hold an important function.

yet if clinton won:

ITS RIGGED IT WAS RIGGED FROM THE BEGINNING!!!

funny how that works

united STATES you fuckhole, not united people

:^(. Republicans are entirely marginalized in 3/5 most populous states. Dems don't realize that a pure popular vote would drive massive gotv efforts in Cali, ny, and Illinois giving the repubs 2+ million more votes.

Compare to states where dems are marginalized (all tiny) would only give dems a few 100k more votes.

>not able to win if you only get the big states
>Forces candidates to get support from all over the country
>Bad

The FF were smart as fuck, we have had a 51% majority here for 2 years now and it's basically tyranny

if you subtract illegal immigrant votes trump wins by much more than that

>hold elections based on popular vote
>Dems win every time because of all the mexicans they shit out and LOL WHAT'S VOTER REGISTRATION?

The media colluding with a national political party IS rigging on its own. Don't be a bonehead.

YES! They should retroactively change the law and make Hillary madame president!

When the remaining votes from Utah and Michigan come in, he might get closer but he won't get it

It's voter fraud, plain and simple. There have been many reports of "voting machines switching on their own" in Texas

The system worked as intended to prevent tyranny of the majority.

>FPTP system in UK GE
>Thank God for the FPTP stopping dos racis ukip supporters
>Electoral system in US
>FIXED! RIGGED! CHANGE THIS SHIT! REEEEEEEEEEEEEECOUNT!

Make up tour mind you faggots.

The electoral system is necessary. I live in the lowest populated state. No one would give a fuck about our states desires if it was a direct vote. But since we get three electoral votes automatically, we get to have at least a say in things.

We live in a republic, idiot. Popular vote doesn't matter in a republic system.

Thank you, i did not know that

The USA is a REPUBLIC
Not necessarily a democracy.
It has been so since its inception.
Get over it, it has been centuries.

I know its hard for you to understand since your country has less people than las Vegas.
Or los Angeles
Or Atlanta
Or Detroit
Or new York city
Or Houston

But this is the UNITED STATES.
Its a union.
This country was designed to give the states power.
In a popular vote system, all states are not equal.

If they did that, Washington DC would be burnt to the ground in a Second Civil War

I dont think the 1,000,000 illegal aliens in CA should be counted as votes, but they dont give a shit over there

Trump won 70% of the white vote and that's the only legitimacy I care about. He has a white mandate.

Hillary said if she won she would consider it a mandate on immigration reform (read amnesty). Now that Trump has a mandate there needs to be day 1 deportations.

the fighters of "democracy" where your vote doesn't matter and coups are backed

>what's the electoral college
Wew lad

Popular vote does not mean anything Clinton did not effectively anything.

You're literally grasping at straws now mate

Accept it, we won

It is deeply unfortunate that you can live in let's say Kentucky or Hawaii and no matter what you do unless you want the party that always wins that state to win, you effectively do no count and do not have a vote.

By that same strand taking those votes away or breaking them up proportionally deminishes that states power.

Could Mixed-member Proportional be a palatable alternative?

You realise if it was proportional representation than hundreds of thousands more Republican voters in California would have voted, right?

She won the popular vote in a vote where a lot of republicans didn't vote because their vote didn't count.

Hurrrrrrr

All of those cities are shitholes and should be nuked.

> Trump practically stole the election. He was right, the system IS rigged!
Hacked beats rigged.

It was rigged and we still won.

Let that sink in for a moment you fucking nigger. All of the news outlets, including Fox, were stacked with pro-Hillary agents that provided soft coverage, fed the Hillary campaign questions, and covered up illegal things they did. You had shady deals cut with law enforcement officials at the highest level to hide crimes bordering on treason.

The election was rigged. If we had not had a grassroots movement bigger than anything ever seen before countering it, Trump would have lost.

Millions of conservatives in CA, NY and MD don't even bother voting.

The Free Shit Army overwhelms their state.

That would make sense if the electoral college worked with counties won to take the state.
But it doesn't, the major city usally does dictate the state anyway.

The best thing anybody can do is to look at a county by county electoral map. Even in the Obama elections, what you'll see are giant swaths of red and little pockets of deep blue.

This is the compromise. States get a say too, so places like Los Angeles, Chicago, New York, and Philadelphia don't get to decide the election every year. And those cities all have a huge say in throwing well over 100 electoral votes towards a candidate, sorry that even Pennsylvania told Clinton to fuck off.

The turnout would have been higher if there were no electoral college, since in some estates people don't go to vote because X party always wins.

She lost because she had like 2 million plus leads in California and New York, which she already won.

i dont think theyve given him WI or MI yet, or even Alaska, so he can certainly have quite a few more numbers up there. also, many people in liberal states like California tend not to vote Republican because they know it's a fruitless effort, so they just stay at home. If the election was done in popular style, you'd see a massive surge in votes in deep blue states, where a lot of people who usually have their votes not even count, will now have a say.

So why are you doing that exact same thing now you hypocritical shit? If Hillary had won the electoral vote and Trump supporters had claimed it was rigged because he got the popular vote, you wouldn't have agreed with them, would you?

I can't even imagine what a landslide Trump must have had to blow her the fuck out despite all the DNC's rigging

>grassroots movement
>literally was elected into power by high up officials in the electoral college while clinton won the popular vote

and this is what you actually believe

That is a problem, especially with states like illinois, california and colorado, but there are states that are mainly farmland like oklahoma an alabama etc who would have absolutely no say without electoral college.

Did you ever take a civics class?

>Slovenian "education"

>don't count all the votes in the remaining red states
>amount of votes difference about 200,000
HE DIDN'T GET THE MOST VOTES REEEEEEE

His entire candidacy was memed into existence. That's the grassroots.

Learn how the electoral college works.

Isn't your country that made up one from the avengers movie or something?

Oh wow
200k more Californians voted
wow

No final results you fucking Bosnian shit and the system works right as it does. Obongo won the same way.

Fucking leftist Bosnian shit.

Stay mad and get rekt.

>ITT electoral college? How does it work?

no i definitely would have agreed. i hate the electoral college

i know what the electoral college is. it's supposed to give greater representation to irrelevant, uneducated, backwoods hick towns that otherwise wouldn't get any because there are like 20 people in each town

we can agree on that

everyone knows how it works you fucking retard

Republicanism strikes again

The electoral college says he won, so he won. Deal with it.

this
The electoral college gives middle America a voice. Without it, cities like NY, LA, Chicago, Detroit, Houston, Atlanta, etc. would decide every election.

Go back to your villa you stupid nigger.

Counts aren't even all in yet there ya toon

>what is the electoral college

Bitch please, Trump had her in checkmate 5 different ways.

Pieces of shit podesta and Soros stuffed in as many ballots as they possibly could in Phili and the other dem inner city nightmare-scapes and you still couldn't pull it out.

I CANT FUCKING WAIT FOR THE MEDIA TO PLAY THIS CARD. Then we find out exactly how many fraudulent Clinton votes were cast.

One step closer to the guillotines.

how do you know ops bosnian... lol

>200k votes

>all coming from 5 U.S. cities that are densely populated and indoctrinated.

The mere fact that she won five states based on ONE county that got the most votes is disgusting. Illinois was ENTIRELY RED and she won because Chicago went blue.

Get the fuck outta here.

where is the pic from?

I can sense it.

Almost all "Slovenians" who are such huge faggots are Bosnian Turk Rapebabies.

Trust me on this. I have strong ties to Südsteiermark.

>fraudulent Clinton votes

as if it would even matter

No idea, amerianon.

Maybe ask they surely know.

You don't understand the value of the electoral college. If it weren't for that the people outside of major population centers voice would not really matter and no one would try to get their votes. About 70% of Americans live in 3.5% of our total landmass. Let that sink in for a minute and tell me its ok to let NYC, California and Texas pick the president.

Lol, enjoy your next generation eating shit as we remake the future.

I like to think of that as a balancing act. The winner take all of the state keeps it from seeming like the popular vote doesn't matter at all.

>people not from a country attempt to speak about another country's election process
my favorite meme

1000x this

I would have voted this year but it doesn't even matter because Seattle cucks the entire fucking state anyways.

My county went red for the first time since '04

it is okay. fucking stupid hick states don't matter. dumb uneducated fucks

the majority of america should decide the presidency, and states with super small populations shouldn't get a proportionally higher say

Let me guess tho, if she won the electoral college the system would have been fine, right?

Hmmm, I think it is from "Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!"

Not sure though.

>remake the future

you'll definitely do that

N/a/zi here, I can confirm.

democrats have never won the electoral college at the opposition of the popular vote

and no it wouldn't have been fine, it's bullshit regardless

If popular vote was important then California would decide every election.

Said the man who can't capitalize or use punctuation.

fpbp

See that little white space OP? That means not all of the votes have been counted yet!

>Hicks with 20 in their town
You don't realize that the electoral vote depends on state size? Places like Wyoming are still useless, but it's pretty ignorant to say a state like Alabama or North Carolina is unimportant.

Michigan and Arizona have not been confirmed as of right now. Trump is expected to win those states with enough of a lead to offset your popular vote bullshit. She only got as close as she did because of the electoral college anyway you fuck. California and New York are disproportionately valuable.

It's cute watching Cuckifornians; a liberal hive of AIDS and faggotry; that single-handedly hold almost 1/5th of the electoral votes in the entire election and an automatic huge handicap for Democrats; bitching that they want to succeed because they don't have enough power.

You won't be missed. I look forward to invading West Mexico in 2020. As an enemy nation.

>2012
>Romney lose
>Republican complain about electoral college
>Leftist defend it
>2016
>Trump won
>This system so dumb

What are some "states with super small populations" that get "a proportionally higher say"

This is a federal republic. Full popular democracy is NOT what was intended and would be a disaster.

It's about selecting the PRESIDENT of the UNITED STATES. Read those 5 words a few times, slowly. President of united states. United states. We are a federation of 50 states.

Fuck 'em. They're the reasons why America lost 600,000 Americans and pushed the country's progress back 10 years.

Well being that 5,000 dead people were registered in Chicago. I would say it wasnt rigged hard enough.

California is to large. CA is effectively its own nation and that actually holds back its influence in elections. If it was split into 5 states it would change a lot of these results. Same with New York.

Each state has to be represented, low population or no. That's what the electoral vote is for.