Midwest celebration thread (Minnesomalia and Chiraq not welcome)

We did it lads. We won trump the election.

As a Hoosier, last cycle sucked as our formerly bro tier neighbors of Ohio and Michigan went blue, as did the great states of Wisconsin, Iowa and Pennsylvania.

But this election, all but the two most cucked Midwestern states went trump. We are back to being based and masculine again; only the south did a better job of voting for trump this time.

Get the fuck in here and let's celebrate.

INDIANAPOLISBRO CHECKING IN

I am Proud of my fellow Midwesterners
Ohio here, I forgive Wisconsin and Michigan now.

FL user here, Thank you based Midwest

Hello fellow Hoosier, Evansville here

Now that trump has secured the presidency, can we Make the colts great again? Been a disappointing season so far but the win over the packers last week was a good confidence boost

OH

Thank you too. I won't barge into every Florida thread and remind you you're still blue cucks anymore, you guys earned this victory as much as anyone else

Michigan here MAGA

Nigga fuck the crybaby bitchass Colts, maybe they should make up some liberal tier scandals against the Pats some more

Also fuck handegg, shit is our gayest sport.

Congrats to us all on Cap'n Trump though, we have meme'd the most powerful office in the world through sheer shitposting

For any Indybros come to Kilroy's downtown this weekend and I'll buy you a celebratory pint

Hoosier here.

It feels as though we have our long lost siblings back in the family. Welcome home.

This victory is monumental. Prepare to make history as we will make elected officials work for US!

>live in Indy
>prefers pats to colts

Get out bandwagon nigger

I know right
If the unfinished ones stay as there are leading, then Illinois and Minnesota will be the only traitors.

Relations between Ohio, Michigan and Wisconsin can improve.

Michigan reporting in, having my state be important felt good. I met a guy in line to vote that drove 4 hours to return to his precinct. It's those people that made the difference.

Wisconsinite. Fuck with me!

> Oklahoma checking in
C'mon, who doubted us?

I don't give a shit about football, the Colts are just whiny cucks who had to have a Hillary-tier excuse for getting their shit pushed in multiple times

Springfield, MO fag here. Not a fucking cloud in the sky. Congratulations to all of you, it's been the wildest ride of my entire life. My hair even began turning gray around December. This was worth every strand.

all of nebraska went to trump (we have split electoral voting so sometimes eastern nebraska goes to the democrats)

Roughrider state here.

I think it's worth a mention that despite the flood of "new americans" in Minnesota, and the 40,000 or so McMullicucks, Trump still almost won that state. We can still cleanse it. Keep the faith.

Michigander here. Great job everyone! MAGA!

THANK YOU BASED WISCONSIN, YOU SEALED THE VICTORY FOR US.
DON'T LET US FORGET MICHIGAN OR OHIO OR IOWA EITHER!

THANK YOU BASED WISCONSIN

KEEP THOSE CRANBERRIES COMING

Buckeye reporting.

Feels good man.

Cornhusker here

thank god

may the Russo-American alliance prosper

Wisconsin here. Who the fuck woulda thought we were going to go for Trump. So glad I decided to go out and vote

Hennepinxit needs to happen so Minnesota can go red.

Ohio here
Ya did Wisconsin, ya did good.

Ya earned yourself a POP

Iowa here.

I'm proud to have Made America Great Again.

Fuck you, my county in MN went red.

Little guy South Dakota here

D-do I matter?

I actually have a little sympathy for IL. The whole glorious state is held hostage by the cook county toilet, and for that I understand their disgust. MN on the other hand....keep em in exile, I dunno if they will ever come around.

Lets all point and laugh at Minnesota and Illinois

Ofc! Any Red state helped friendo!

Where are my red Anoka county bros at?

Is Pittsburgh culturally Midwest or Northeast? Or something else like Appalachian?

Michigan here.

Fuck Ohio
(but good job bros)

>tfw my county in IL went red but Cuck county always drags us down

(yes I know this picture needs to be updated to include Somalia as blue)

HAHAHAHAHA FAGGOTS ENJOY YOUR GANG VIOLENCE

God Bless the Midwest. God Bless the Rust Belt. God Bless the Brexit States. You folks are truly the definition of Americans.

And God Bless America

>Make America Great Again

Below the mason-dixon was SOLID RED

It needs Illinois to be red but have a sheeit nigger where chicago is

We were going to vote for him anyway. You guys (and Florida early on) were the real heroes that turned the tide of the war. You have my undying respect.

t. TX

>tfw cook county but still voted trump

Can I come hangout with you guys?

Spread your hole and give up control.
Mike Pence may very well be the only good thing to ever come from Indiana, and even then he's just vp.

16 hours in paint

what county?

Midwesterners are not people, therefore you do not get to speak.
Go back to raping the land, polluting the air, fucking your cousins, and growing corn nobody wants.

So proud of us Iowans!
We voted Obama because Romney wanted to take our wind power benefit away back in '12.
We vote Trump because Hillary wanted to take America away!
We protect America like we protect our farms!

Aye, a toast to all my MAGA lads, and based bongs!!

OH here

Thankyou all you beautiful faggots. Midwest is truly God's country

(p.s. fuck Michigan for making me like you niggers)

don't forgot Pennsylvania

What do we do about the east and west coast as they are full of cucks.

IO!!

Lets hear it for Pennsylvania literally doing it for us bb

Hello angry coastal cuck

Pennsylvania is based but it isn't Midwestern

MO here. i turned 18 in june and voted for the first time. I must be one of the youngest trump voters.

Does minnesomalia refer to the entire state or just Minneapolis? I live in the deep red, mostly german part of Minnesota.

Just the twin cities

Wisconisn here
My precinct went blue sadly but thank god it worked out
>all the asspain at my liberal arts college

Twin cities. Also Minnesomalia just rolls off the tongue

Great. MN is pretty based other than the twin shities.

Duluth is pretty cucked too

Dakotabros are best bros.

t. Nebraska

yeah its a nice town. Too bad you guys can't split electoral votes like Nebraska and Maine.

Every state should have split electoral votes. This winner-take-all system is incredibly stupid. It should be like in the primaries where delegates are awarded proportionally.

ayy lmao. what county are you?

Nice town? Its shit in my opinion
also its streets are retarded and the drivers even moreso

We aren't super blue, we could swing it one year. But yeah if we could split the college that would be nice.

Kansas reporting in

nice town to visit, I would never want to live there lol

We really tried Sup Forums. I mean look at in context... Trump could have just as easily won MN. The city fag vote just overpowered the rest of us but not nearly as large a margin as normal.

It's what saved Trump.

STL reporting for duty

Lancaster and Douglas county can fuck off imo

>The Somali star in the middle with the blue.

Just fuck our shit up senpai

I am from Minnesota but live in florida now.

At least Minnesota was closer that in the past. I think she had a 4 point lead?

I hoped for better but what can you do.

Maybe in 2020 we can run the map red.

Can clinton still flip michigan you think? Im scared

Saved. Beautiful!

intredasting

WE WOULD HAVE WON WITHOUT PA BUT THANK YOU BASED PA FOR MAKING IT EASIER!

We did get pretty close, if Trump is popular he'd probaly win MN next cycle.

The margin he lost by is less than the number of Somalis. Dem Muslimshipping lost us the state.

MI here

In pretty sure this is the first time weve been red since Reagan

Still cant believe it

All he needs to do is deport all the Somalis.

>tfw wyandotte kept us from being completely red

I'm a Florida but you guys really came thru - buy you a beer

Rural NE, boys!

Half my coworkers are practically illegals and they were mostly rooting for Trump

317 here. Midwest is best West. Time to celebrate.

>tfw you go blue by

You fine gentlemen also voted for Bush Sr.

We tried in MN. My County went red. It's the damn Somalis!

Ohio can always see the writing on the wall

MAGA

Fellow Missourifag reporting in for Franklin County

Good job against the cucks and googles in STL, lads

Yep. Mark Dayton makes me physically ill. I wanted MN to go red just to anger him.

>mfw he told Minnesotans to leave the state if they didn't like Somali immigration.

Ohioan reporting in

Minnesota was pretty much entirely red. The Cities are the only place that went significantly blue, and they went blue HARD. Even more proof that the Twins are cancer.

Ohiofag reporting in, I'm so proud of the Midwest. Yes, even you Michigan. Don't worry though, we can go back to hating each other in a couple weeks.

>tfw Illinois Trump voter

FL here
Midwest is best
I propose a best friendship between PA and FL.
>We both like yuengling
>The phillies are cool
>Muh guns

Rust belt/Great Lakes went full blown RED....Duluth better get its shit straight or they'll have to sell their jew-ore to pakis at a loss