ITT: Insert a game you want in Wreck it Ralph

ITT you are allowed to insert a video game you want in Litwak's arcade

>Doesn't not matter if a physical arcade machine or digital copy of the game

that will cause chaos within all of arcades machines that forces them to team up to defeat your video game. Give a reason why your game would be the best candidate for this mission.

I'll start

Battlefield 4

>Literary self explanatory
>Shit ton of weapons and armored vehicles not to mention jets and attack helicopters
>U.S, Chinese, Russian forces could easily mobilize and spread through the arcade's worlds
>Could easily wipe out the entire arcade machines within a day.

Portal/Half-Life

>Kingdom Hearts

Squatting slavs from stalker. Just in the background or something.

Mighty Action X

Sid Meier's Civilization (4 or 5)

cheater

Space Station 13. The best part is I don't even need to explain why.

Anything Warhammer related

Spec Ops: The Line

Marvel vs Capcom ultra V, with a super-complete roster of X-men, MCU and non-MCU marvel properties, and a fuckton of Capcom games.

Everyone gets loose, and the whole...season, Ralph and crew have to rescue the characters and put them back in MvC Ultra V.

danganronpa

This is the movie that made me comprehend why people feel the need to publicly say that something is overrated. What abunch of crap.

corruption of champions

What would the slavs would do exactly?

There is only one answer.

Custer's Revenge

Borderlands 2

Handsome Jack takes over the arcade
Vanellope and Tiny Tina become BFFs

Outlast

Felix gets castrated and raped to death by the Groom

Why Japan

Couldn't he just save himself by using his hammer

He's strapped to the table and only makes the binds stronger. The Groom castrates him, heals him and castrates him again until his mind snaps and he becomes an obedient wife

That’s not a pistol that’s a fucking cannotn

Just for shits and giggles.

Doom.

>Iconic enough for everyone, even people who don't play video games.
>Cartoony enough to be censored (blood, gore, etc) without losing what made it iconic.
>Made enough of an impact on the games industry to milk some jokes out (FPS shooter lady meeting Doomguy and wondering where the NPCs are, jokes about the modern FPS, etc)
>Doomguy can be comics Doomguy

Alternatively, Resident Evil or House of the Dead

>Easily censored since zombies showed up in the last movie
>Jokes about bad voice acting
>Horror game jokes
>Jill/Chris are frugal about their items and there can be jokes about how they can only carry six when they have loads of pouches.

“Felix-senpai! How’s married life treating ‘ya? Say, when do you think you’ll give climbing the Tower of Barbs a try? I bet DOD Arms gear would fit you like a glove!”

“Like Polybius? Ralph, that’s just an urban legend! Superstitious Nonsense! Like Willy Wonka and Climate Change!”

-Haters/Hunters break into other games seeking out kills, coins, and loot
-The Dons, the Jackals, the 3 Shock Terrors, and the Forcemen would make formidable midbosses
-Uncle Death feigns being an ally along with his quirky NPC costars, but he’s actually out to “expand” his game by hijacking the other worlds and grafting them onto the Tower of Barbs
-the heroes realize that the only way to stop Let It Die is to heat it by climbing to the top of the Tower
-UD manages to overwhelm the Arcade denizens at first with all his bizarre troops, but the heroes do something to the source code that lets all of the “Players” manifest to fight alongside one another for once and against Yotsuyama
-they provide a huge distraction that lets the protagonists climb the Tower (on the outside since they know the interior is booby-trapped)
-UD gives chase
-Let It Die is beaten, the worlds start to go back to normal, and UD congratulates his opponents before cryptically saying that he’ll just have to find another way to “expand” LiD.
-Epilogue reveals that there’s now an LiD mobile game wth Uncle Death vocally greeting the player...by name

Command and Conquer, at least just like a tiny NOD patch somewhere.
Warcraft
Xmen turles simpsons arcades
Halo
Conker or Banjo
Kirby
Doomguy, BJ Blaskowitcz, Fong, Duke Nukem
Plants vs Zombies
Assassins Creed
The Witcher
Elder Scrolls Morrowind
Mad Dog McCree
Dungeon Keeper
Lemmings
STreet FIghter, Virtual Fighter, Mortal Kombat, Tekken
Bubble Bobble
Final Fantasy
Dead Space
Team Fortress 2
Tamagotchi, Petz, Zoopets, Pokemon,Digimon
resident evil
contra, total carnage
Twisted Metal
Guyrush Threepwood, Curse of Monkey Island, Full Throttle, Day of the Tenticle
Psychonauts
Tomb Raider
Sonic
Fallout
Dragons Lair and Space Ace
League of Legends
DOTA 2
Worms
Deus Ex
Panzer Dragoon
Launchpad McQuack
Zelda
Kingdom Hearts, I mean come on
Hatsune Miku
Dynasty Warriors
Dwarf Fortress
Zork
Minecraft

Metal Gear Solid V

Venom snake could easily murder everyone in the arcade

Youkai Watch
>Full of monsters that literally exist to cause problems.
>Several of which specifically fuck with machines, meaning they can put the entire arcade at risk.
>Can Inspirit other characters to have them act differently than they normally would.

Where's my Night Trap/Until Dawn cast?

Extra points if we simply forget about Ralph, get everyone happily fucking and catfighting, and cal that a movie.

What about my game?
Coming soon Skyrim arcade machines

Team fortress 2 could flow so well with it

Boong Ga Boong Ga

Heavy vs Ralph when?

Chloe and Vanellope can have a sass off

Star Wars republic commando.
The squad is convinced that it is all a separatist trick of some kind, so they go on a rampage to awesome Mando music.
Darasuum kote.

Does it matter? No one will ever post a single arcade game in this thread

>walking through the central station you accidentally squish a bunch of tiny pikemen
>their pals in tiny tanks can't do anything about it because it's not their turn

Heroes of Might & Magic 3

I want to see Sandro drowning everything with his undead.

Whatever bootleged/hacked/homebrew game you got, if the second WR is going to be some sort of internet/emulation bit then I want them to see some real weird shit, hell now you got an excuse to re-use Turbo again only to be even more fucking horrorfying. Or if not him then some sort of horrorfying almalganation.

These fighters can fight with and against the team.