What should we do now?

Now we memed trump to presidency, what's our next step in our master plan?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DgzssDOTMXs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

To crash the UN?
With no survivors...

GAS THE KIKES, WITH NO SURVIVORS

Lock 'er up.

When is Merkels term done?

CRASH THE EU EVEN MORE!
MAKE GERMANY GERMAN AGAIN!
MAKE FRANCE FRENCH AGAIN!

Madam Secretary, please take a seat. We have a lot to go over.

Crash the stock market, with Trump surviving

Next year...but I expect it do be 4 Mord years.

experience the movement???
I'm really curious on the electoral map on 2020

TAKE BACK CONSTANTINOPLE

rightful Turkish clay :^))))

We need to make Bolsonaro the president of Brasil. Also, we need to take Germany. That way we can give a hard hit to the globalists... again.

DESTROY THE SWJ's

May God listen to you Brother and smite that shitstain to the hell it belongs.

With that attitude for sure

This

I like this one, it seems Kek does too.

Expose the pizza delivery service.

Make Hofer the Austrian president, we need the triple. Make Austria Great Again!

We need to start giving Kek fresh dank memes so he'll bless you guys at the end of her term.

this

remember: they came first for us, they came for us when we were but mere, young neets, playing vidya, watching tv series and doing other dumb stuff.

They started this fight, and once we came out of those virtual worlds. We realized that we could get a foothold into this world.

And today we did. Actual power that we yielded into reality.

So why stop there? The end goal is to remove all kike DNA from the entirety of existence, from the multiverses as well.

After the kikes, its the negro. And then its a mental castration of the arabs, complete mental and psychological destruction of them.

After that we subtly conquer the rest of the world, but we dont keel them since they are not that shit, but we limit their rampant numbers, remove their ghetto's and make them stable, by force, as colonies.

After that, after the world has been stabilized, and subjugated under white power. We focus all of our resources for space exploration, and try to find aliens to kill, and planets to colonize.

Purging the media.

Meme Hillary to prison. Too much to hope for a public hanging.

meme albanians from existence

i don't know about you guys but i'm going to colombia, but since trump won i will be back

Where do I sign up?

> (OP)
>Meme Hillary to prison. Too much to hope for a public hanging.

>This

THIS

Now we meme the world. Europe is our next target. France or Germany?

I demand we meme some based Goy into french presidency

I agree time to go after the EU
That too would be cool

THIS
Also, take back Europe and expell the jews

kek

Germany apparently has an election next year. How cucked are they? Do they have enough of a right wing base to make it possible?

Un-cuckify EU. Sweden can stay as it is, it cant be helped

Sign me up, dutchbro

I would live in that cameltoe.

i bump hard.

the next major election will be in france.
FRONT NATIONAL NEEDS US

You don't just get to decide. Forced meme magic isn't effective meme magic. It has to happen organically, like "Can't corner the Dorner" -> "Can't flim-flam the Zim-zam" -> "Can't stump the Trump"

We didn't do much more than pic related tho. Other boards on this very site didn't even know what was going on when I posted there. The news ignored the leads we found in the emails. I think we are patting ourselves on the back for nothing to give out pathetic neet lives a sense of mission.

Uncuck France first ! We were the lighthouse of the western civilization for decades, krauts can't even into greatness

Protect him with all our lives.

~15% according to rigged polls, more than Trump had at the very start.
Would appreciate it, especially since Trump is a German export.

Can you meme magic yourselves a job? GF? Weightloss? Stop your balding? A bigger penis?

meme hillary to prison, take our country back, trigger sjws and leftists into leaving country

Your people are angry enough. We can make it happen.

amazing cameltoe

Yeah I think uncucking Germany is essential to the cause. Also I know some pissed off Germans that aren't on Sup Forums.

We need to make dank meme offerings to Keke for him to bless us.

Marine le Pen
Geert Wilders
Viktor Orban
Movement 5 stars
Flemish separation in Belgium
Desintegration of Germany
Meme crusade

crash the country, with no survivor!

crusade against mudshits?

Is there anything we can do to stop, or even better, reverse the degeneracy in the West?

I'm talking mainly about the blacks chasing innocent white girls etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=DgzssDOTMXs

Whatever the next major get says

Uncuck Germany. Once Germany is uncucked the rest of Europe will follow

>Geert Wilders
>Marine le Pen
>Viktor Orban
>5 stars movement
Fixed the order for you. I'm pretty sure the butthurt caused by Geert winning,when converted to electricity will be enough to meet our governments CO2 reduction goals.

>Flemish separation in Belgium
Sure, come join us.

Cement our position

You already are user. This is the most sane end goal that aligns with white supremacy, but also modern, atheist tech loving whatever that the scientists and engineers love.

I was promised colonies on other worlds when I was young, and I fucking tired of waiting for them. I dont want to feed niggers, I want to feed scientists, and give my money to them so they make space things.

fug niggers. Fuck jews, and fug the fat leftist cunts. Keel them all.

Italexit, Germexit, Frexit, Islamexit

My list:

1. Exposing her lies and media collusion

2. Making sure TPP doesn't pass

3. Pardoning Assange and Snowden

4. Pushing net neutrality

5. BUILD WALL

>crash the ue
>create better nato
>sell ukraine for western Europe
>fuck the middle east and "immigrants" refugee
fuck sonichu

Audit the fed
Crack down on voter fraud and enforce voter IDs
Bring jobs back
Clean out our schools and Universities
Get the inner cities working with a good wage.

MSM got BTFO this election and was the big loser of this election. We HAVE the narrative and we NEED to keep it.

I vote this or taking down the EU and UN.

Destroy leftists mentally and physically

Every single one of them

YELL AT THEM UNTIL THEY SUBMIT AND/OR KILL THEMSELVES

CRUSH THEIR PATHETICALLY TINY AMYGDALA.

TRUMP DID LITERALLY THIS, HE INSULTED HIS WAY INTO THE WHITE HOUSE.

We need to teach these kids that they all ready have equal rights in their constitution.

We spend 3 months in school talking about white guilt, slavery, and latin culture.
Then we spend a half hour on the constitution.

Now is the time to make your own job, if Trump is dumping fed regulations when he takes over you can start any business you want because monopolies are gone. Financial transactions, agribiz, phama, all that is up for grabs where you needed a billion dollars and a team of lawyers before

I say we jump the Milo Bandwagon again and convince people that lesbianism isnt real.

EU
Sweden
Germany
France

Or, hell, revive Christendom throughout the West to stop the Islamist hordes. I like this one.

Did Sup Forums have a great impact on his election or is it mememagic in its purest form?