Hahaha oh my god I just got this email from my university

Hahaha oh my god I just got this email from my university

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/365966-putin-trump-congratulates-victory/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is on my facebook. I guess I still had that

And the reply.

Honestly amazed I haven't gotten a similar email from my University President yet. because that bitch deserves 6 figures, a company car, a free mansion to live in; all for sending out diversity emails and throwing fundraiser parties.

Fuck Uni administrators.

Seems like a good move, seeing some of the DNC pictures.

>4 likes
I just want to drop out of society and NEET it up for the rest of my life

>go there
>pretend to be SJW faggot
>Offer support for hot SJW
>Fuck her using her feels against her
>MAGA

You should go and talk about how scared you were that Hillary could've won the election.

Got a similar mail from my college from back when I was un the US. Fucking hilarious.

Have you considered going there because the white victory isnt being celebrated?

>I'm not a black they like I am a black they tollerate and tolerance only goes for so long

what did he mean by this?

fire bomb that office

Trump will pin a medal on you.

you don't want to fuck with crazy sjw even if they give their consent. Trust me. I knew a dude who did that and months later he gets restraining orders against him out of nowhere and was being charged with rape. Gets kicked out of college and there's no proof or evidence to protect him. Shit just happened so suddenly without warning. On top of that, there's a army of sjw on twitter who harass him daily.

Defend this Americans

"office of diversity and multicultural affairs" ? really ?
Your university should be nuked.

Same thing at my school. It started yesterday

my teacher literally shouted at me and said I should go to a Hauptschule (stupid peoples school), because I said hillary was crooked and Trump is the best.

Guess it also had to do with the fact that I interuppted him quite a lot too though haha.

>cried to the point of shaking

AGAIN WITH THE SHAKING

What is it with liberals and shaking?

please, this.
Most people I know are posting on facebook about how there will be a 3rd world war now.
I'm answering with this on their timelines, rt.com/news/365966-putin-trump-congratulates-victory/
many have already deleted their posts

This sustains me
This sustains kek too

They're mentally ill..