THAT Cover Artist

>We need an artist to do the cover of a comic and not do the interiors, disappointing customers
>Say no more

Alex Ross is the undisputed king of this

that's like the most underrated Marvel run, I don't like Kot but he did great with that series

Mark Brooks sadly has become this, his covers are fucking gorgeous but his interiors on Uncanny X-Force were damn good and worked well with Dean White's colors.

Want David Yardin on interiors again so much.
His Injustice art was easily the best of the whole franchise (minus that one time the inker fucked his faces to bloody hell)

Alex Ross

its a torture

Dynamite has built an entire company around this concept.

Clayton Crain

This man is the god, i'll pick him over everyone!

Just read Luther Strode if you love Tradd Moore that much, it's retarded on the best way possible.

>wanting interiors by Alex Ross

Poor taste pleb.

Gurihiru

This was a fun run.

You wanted Gurihiru? Fuck you! Have retarded potato face instead.

In the latest Gwenpool interview Hastings said he wanted to have Gwenpool crossover with Squirrel Girl, so there's a small chance we might get Gurihiru Squirrel Girl for an issue or two :)

Nah, the existence of Astro City counters all the random Alex Ross covers with blah interiors because it's always been Ross covers and Anderson interiors.

Also, Alex Ross's art style is actually pretty bad for actual storytelling- the level of detail renders it too static.

He does interiors just read euro shit

>so there's a small chance we might get Gurihiru Squirrel Girl for an issue or two :)
I'd rather have Erica's gwenpool for the sheer triggering that would occur in such scenario.

Meh he's okay, but he's stiff as hell and his composition is mediocre at best. Frankly valuing photorealism over all else is pleb as fuck. I'd take Tradd Moore over Ross any day of the week.

did you mean to use a Trollhunters image?

JG Jones
JHWIII
Sana Takeda
Adam Hughes
Frank Cho

>that time they teased a possible series by him and Remender that never happened
Fug

When did Wonder Woman fight the Imperial Guard?