Detective Comics #970 Storytime

"Fall of the Batmen" Part Two.

Other urls found in this thread:

www9.zippyshare.com/v/1jPpPFpM/file.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sup Forums's speculation was right.

That doctor is a tranny by the way.

>Tim remembers the first time Batman raped him

Action Comics: Hal Jordan & the GLC: JLA: New Super-man: Support your LCS.

>Instead of being cured of this thing I've been saying is horrible, I'm going to intentionally stay as-is just to fuck over the guy who may make me better

At this point, her problems are her fault.

I've already lost Lex Luthor as a hero, if I lose Clayface as a hero I'm going to be miffed. "Villains can never be redeemed" is a shitty message to send, DC.

>I've already lost Lex Luthor as a hero
Nani? when did that happen

How long until he decides to set up a bat-mayor and a bat-legislature and take full control over Gotham.

>man, if that's not the coolest sentence I've ever said in my life
Man, if that's not the most modern Marvel sounding sentence. I'm hoping for Tynion's mouse exclusive.

That was TimBats so he remembers raping himself.

Well...that worked...too well

Yeah, that's a rule - nowadays every trans character in comics has to
a)mention transition/being trans at every possibility
b)be badass/genius

Best part of of this book.

That's cool and all but you can't just do that shit without their permission tim.

The art of this book is kind of ugly, but coloring doesn't make it better. God awful coloring work, honestly, feels like plastic.

He hasn't done anything yet. He's just planning

He really should be the new Oracle

I know it's wrong, but I like obsessive Tim. If anything, because I can relate to his way of thinking.

I really don't want to be that guy but this issue was simply fucking boring

And he would not stop at Gotham, he would then expand his operation to all western United States, and eventually the whole country.

Tim is a control freak.

Wow I’m surprised chopping off his dick didn’t make his mental instability go away

aww it's so cute how Kate takes a short while to realize her dad was supposed to be locked up

Why do you care?

>Luke suited up
I don't remember the last time he did it, and I don't know if it means I have a shit memory or this run has been unmemorable as fuck

If nobody is supposed to care, then why did the writer bring it up? It obviously matters for the character or we wouldn’t be reading about it.
You know he isn’t real right? Somebody made this character up and wrote them talking about being trans, in was addressed in this fiction we are reading so we should address it. If no one cares than the author has failed.

probably long overdue to make this a central part of a book instead of a one to two page side story every other book.

who is this ugly bitch?

Except it was actually relevant to what Basil is going through you over sensitive fags.

Yeah it wasn’t nearly as bad as the tumblr speak with “what pronouns do you use”

A monster.

Because obsessed Tim is a worthless piece of shit bully boy who fucking deserves every single curb stomping beating Damian inflicts upon him to shut Tim down and remind him that his delusions of being Super-Chad don't mean shit in the real world.

Tim is supposed to be the everyman Robin, not the shithead wannabe asshole Robin. When he's obsessive, Tim takes on the worst aspects of Jason Todd

That would be an interesting story if DC would actually age him to at least 18.

While I agree that he should be the "everyman Robin", his current characterization is not bad, and he is not trying to be a "Super-Chad" or wannabe.

He is just trying to fix things, the only way he knows how (having every possible situation under control, and planning for every possible outcome or crisis), after having a traumatic experience with his future self.

>He's trying to find a way to fix everything! Why don't you understand that?!

Honestly if they said that Tim has an obsessive-compulsive disorder and I could believe it. It is not uncommon and you can see its objection to detail from always.

Dat fucking ass

>9 hours, 31 posts
The state of 'Tec, New writer when?

hours, 31 posts

Hopefully most people are reading it but not commenting because they have nothing to complain about :^)

Lex Luthor can't stay redeemed forever, he's Superman's archenemy. He's too baked into that role to leave it forever.

Clayface doesn't have that hitch- he could be redeemed, and all DC would need do to do more evil Clayface stories is make a new evil Clayface, something they've done a half dozen times before.

>not commenting because they have nothing to complain about
The art is bad.

>not commenting because they have nothing to complain about
That's weird, this issue is not good by any metric. I think indifference starts to set in.

this is some autistic writing

Detective Comics 970 (2018) (2 covers) (digital) (Minutemen-Slayer).cbr
www9.zippyshare.com/v/1jPpPFpM/file.html

OTP.

generic cover

didn't include a hashtag or the word "woke" so it's not quite there yet

>speculation
dude she said she was trans when she was first introduced

When will best boy and best girl get their own comic?

You misspelled Conner.

Why are you upset a kind user is sharing information on the comic we are reading to others that may not know?

Okay, maybe dat ass was distracting me at first. But I could have sworn Kate used to have tats. Did Rebirth wipe those tats away?

>Killer Moth and Misfits

Did I miss something?

> these two.

Damn the next three parts are gonna work the heart.