Krypton

youtube.com/watch?v=vHxEQYHWOk0

Is anyone else kind of looking forward to this show? I am, if only because I'm hoping it will end up as batshit insane as Gotham did.

And frankly, Krypton doesn't get enough attention in Superman mythos. It's all Metropolis and Daily Planet, 24/7.

I hope it’s good. It looks decent.

So, its gonna be a show about climate change deniers?

>And frankly, Krypton doesn't get enough attention in Superman mythos.
That's how it's supposed to be.

they couldn't even hire one known actor?

Nobody cares.

Since this isn't DCEU I hope they hire their own Superman and give him face time

He can appear because the premise is time travel

It's SyFy, practically CW under a different company

they usually hire someone kind of known as the "And starring" actor.

>Superman show without Superman

DC series are absolute garbage
now they're trying their hand on a high concept one? it will be abysmal

They might pull that if the series is tanking. Considering it's a Superman show, the name might pull in some viewers as opposed to a brand new concept like Sharknado or the Magicians

shit even Smallville managed to pull Terence Stamp in from time to time

Who knows, maybe they will pull some big name in later.

Welp, dropped. Not really, but that is disappointing. I thought Krypton and Titans were supposed to be to the DCEU what Agents of SHIT and the Netflix shows are to the MCU.

Makes sense I guess. I WAS wondering how they were going to handle a tv actor playing Dick as Robin and then a Hollywood actor playing him as Nightwing. And no way can SyFy afford the Kryptonian effects from Man of Steel.

Fuck...

If only they would allow TV/DCEU crossovers like the Arrowverse

as long as they don't have the CW showrunners, I'm cautiously optimistic. I love Smallville, the second and third season of Legends, and Arrow season 1 but everything else made by CW is pretty mediocre due to the constant focus on really pointless drama (at least Smallville used romance drama in a good way) and shitty quips. Hell, making Krypton serious instead of quippy would already make the show better than every CW show combined, regardless of the quality of the script

>Superhero adaptation in the current year
>No quips
Ambitious.

Spoiler Alert!!!: it blows up

Well, there's quip and there's banter.

This is a retarded complaint. Was KOTOR bad because we all knew the Empire would eventually replace the Republic.