The Fall of Troy!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KRspGG9mDsQ
www63.zippyshare.com/v/7q73KNJd/file.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>The Fall of Troy!
P O T T E R Y

Back to Booth one last time

This is so fucking terrible. I don't get how it gets such good reviews.

youtube.com/watch?v=KRspGG9mDsQ

>Next: Titans vs JL!
oh wow so original we’ve never seen that scenario before no sirree.

Oh, hell yeah!

Wally's psychotic grin is Zoom-worthy.

What the fuck was Troia even about?

Muh nostalgia.

Ikr, felt like nothing happened with it.

>Dick's ass at the center of destruction
It's the little things.

Well Wally came back to life fast.

I have a weird question. Does this...I dunno, does this actually solve the problem? I mean, Donna's still an immortal weapon. Like, won't she eventually come around to Troia's way of thinking eventually?

This "black Wally go get help because we can't write two speedsters at the same time" is CW-tier bullshit.

sorry but nah, this is stupid. Abnett could have dont this a while ago without the pointless love triangle she had with Wally. It's hard to even ship this anymore with Donna being such a dick and Red Arrow being a cuck

The impression I got is that she's going to more or less kind of embrace it. Like, if she's a weapon, then so be it, she'll just aim herself at the bad guys.

They can salvage this by making it a volleyball tournament.

>Pizza Fish is people

>troia defeats the titans with ease
>troy defeats troia with ease
How can this be so shit? Abnett is doing a good job on Aquaman

The Titans are boring. They don’t have a gimmick.

Because the Titans and TT are always shit

Being continously shit is their gimmick

Hate the backstory and character but semen demon/10, needs to be graphically taught loving submission (tm).

There is no problem. Comics won't ever progress years into the future where Donna outlives all her friends.

It's also not really a problem in the first place. Donna can make more friends. She's not beholden to just have one group of friends until they all die.

Someone please get Booth off this book. I can't stand his shiny janky art anymore.

>black wally never even came back

Thats smart. he ran far away from this terrible book.

Knighting I Know your true weakness a massive block of concrete!

Donna also has her family, who are immortals as well, so yeah, this really doesn't make any sense.

Matter of fact, why do immortals tend to angst over their mortal friends dying? Cherish the time you spent with them, make sure you never forget them, and you'll be fine. Criminy.

Titans 018 (2018) (2 covers) (digital) (Minutemen-Thoth)
www63.zippyshare.com/v/7q73KNJd/file.html

Bikini volleyball?

user, shut the fuck up.

Hasn't Wally died 3 times in this run already

Serious question, no Sup Forums answers please
Is black Wally really that bad?
He really grew on me and the original Wally is kinda bland since he came back.
So what's your opinion on Blally?

Abnett is usually just solid but I do give him credit for like trying to figure out Donna

Inb4 white genocide.

He's the worst. There's not a single good thing about the character unless you're a Barryfag who really wants Barry to have a sidekick.

So is black Wally going to be white Wally's sidekick?

when's the gangbang?

I feel like he's only half-trying on this one
The book seems to always come close to being decent but doesn't quite get there because of lazy plotting

Their "gimmick" is being former sidekicks who've grown up

His initial introduction was absolutely awful, but so was that entire run

Post-Rebirth he's fine and actually has a character of his own. I don't really care about him because I'm not reading TT or Flash anymore, but while I was reading it he was fine.

Aside from Lilith, Gnark, Karen, and Mal, which is half the people who appeared in this arc.

>Their "gimmick" is being former sidekicks who've grown up

The last things the Titans ever act like is grown ups.

The core cast is still former sidekicks, like how the JSA's "gimmick" is being Golden Age heroes, but they've added lots of new characters all the same.

Even by that vein Donna and Garth were never sidekicks in this current continuity. Garth was just one of many of Arthur's servants and Donna is a weapon with no relation to Wonder Woman outside of being made to kill her then being brainwashed.

Only Roy, Wally, and Dick were still sidekicks in any real sense.

Titans for a long time was about the Wolfman team, though, which only had Donna and Dick (and Wally for a little bit) with the cartoon 5 being more important.

I guess maybe Beast Boy could count as a Doom Patrol sidekick but that's stretching it.

>original Wally is kinda bland since he came back

No clue since I actually haven't read any of that (mainly because I stopped reading New 52 Flash after ManaBucc because I couldn't get through that fourth trade and haven't picked up anything Re-Birth run nor read all of the Titan issues, but he seems OK from what I've seen.

OTOH, original flavor Wally is a problem with the Titans book, not the character. He has a great history, power traits and characteristic as well as canon continuity which was mostly messed up by Johns giving some of them to Barry post his Cereal Lord reinvention in the Flash Rebirth and then the decision to kill him off by sheer ignorance and the one real diversity mistake DC has made, which was introducing Blally if they weren't going to stick with him as the one and only Wallace West (or introduced him as a time or dimension lost version, as with Power Girl in one instance or Miles in another).

>Nightwing's weakness is having a huge chunk of rock thrown at him
Garth's weakness is getting punched
>liliths weakness is getting her head frozen
amazing! truly an effective tactic

>Wonder Woman and Donna acting as family
Ha! That's a good one

>liliths weakness is getting her head frozen
I'm not even sure how Dark Donna pulled that off

Black Wally was never as bad as Sup Forums likes to pretend.

I found him to be alright. Priest has done a goo job writing him.

Nah, Black Wally was kind of terrible. People only like Priest's use of him because it isn't complete shit.

ugh I hate Booth's art so much.

good for you, roy

God, if only this artist was on interiors for Titans, although unfortunately it won't stop this book from being garbage.

Yeah, Wally's slowly becoming the Kenny of DC.

Abnett didn't get an invite to participate in Doomsday Clock/Geoff won't let the Titans appear in it. He did a huge amount of build-up towards Dr Manhattan being the guy who Key/Mr Twister/Psimon was working for via Mr Oz and was told he couldn't use Mr Oz/Manhattan, so he had to do Dark Angel 3.0 with a future Donna Troy who (without the Titans) reverts back to her "kill all men/Pax Amazonia Feminazi form from the Finch run.

Booth is shit, but Lilith is cute in last panel.

It's really just similar, like Lee's art is similar.

>It's the loosely canon beach and bikini fanservice episode

Did Abnett ever get back to the black and red narration boxes in JUstice League #51?
It seemed like it would tie into his Titans book or whatever but I stopped reading after the first arc.

I can't put a finger on it but I've always hated Roy.