Wonder Woman #36 Storytime

Children of the Gods part four!

Wonder Woman deserves so much better than this grail/jason bs

Wonder Woman hasn’t been good in 3-4 years I.e when azzarellos run ended. This is hardly any different to the utter trash or the mediocre drivel that came before it.

I just want Rucka back.

fuck the pain away

Rucka was shit. Deal with it. His big return was so utterly disappointing. Robinson is crap too but that doesn’t mean ruckas was good by default

I honestly think Rucka was better than this

Finch was straight trash

Everythign about this is so painfully cliche. Jason reluctantly turning on Grail to save his sister, Hooper being Zeus. On the other hand at least things are starting to actually happen in this run. and more Giganta is always a good thing.

But the dialogue is some of the worst i've ever seen in a comic.

I'd say the same about Azzarello, lover.

Oh fuck off Azzfag

Rucka's run was better than your American Gods ripoff

inb4 Grail BTFOs Zeus

yup. bye daddyzeus.

Any link to part 1? So I can read along to this one?

No, it wasn't. Rucka's second run wasn't even better than Messner-Loebs, Jimenez and Simone's runs.

that's a neat design, still like the Azz' one better but it's good nonetheless

>Rucka's run was better than your American Gods ripoff

That is hilarious given that much of Ruck's fame as a WW writer was doing the same thing as Azz, but worse. Just shows you white knights never cared about content, but just flame wars over shit you have never read.

Who is more powerful diana or grail?

Maybe it's just a relative view, but I kind of enjoyed this issue a lot more than the previous ones so far. I dunno, maybe it's Diana being 110% done with all this crap, her being able to escape any time but didn't because she wanted to talk, Doris getting paneltime... This wasn't terrible.

The Zeus reveal though... Y'know what? Fuck it, I'll take it if it means Zeus finally, no bullshit for real this time stops being a total piece of shit. If Robinson puts a moratorium on Jerry Springer: Mount Olympus, he will forever have my praise.

>cunningham

looks like ww is back under the justice league label, are they going to bring finch back?

>If Robinson puts a moratorium on Jerry Springer: Mount Olympus

That is the fault of the Greeks and Romans. Can't blame DC for that one.

why WW face look so ugly

His first run being shit doesn't make his second one shit.

Truth/Lies/Godwatch were pretty similar to his first run (read: boring) but Year One was fucking fantastic.

Between this comic and the Whor of thunder, which one is worst? I want to read the least bad.

Both are good.
Whor's only problems are a single Titana scene & some characterization/logic problems related to Odin & how Asgard treats him during the run.

>Can't blame DC for that one.
Oh yes I can. They are absolutely at fault for relying on the gods being retarded hillbillies when they can't come up with any real ideas.

Waited for years to see Carlo Pagulayan drawing Wonder Woman. So worth the wait.
Not as good as Sharp but it blows the shit out of Nicola Scott's rebirth work on the title.

To be clear Scott's art was good but it wasn't half as good as his previous Wonder Woman work.
He made her too frail & skinny. Gave almost all females a heavy Jew nose, the coloring works great for the other artist on the book but with Scott with his comparative lack of detail it left too much space empty and as a result the book looked too orange for many of his pages.

Wait is Diana seriously saying he is a coward for hiding from Hera to avoid horrific eternity long tortures & shit? Seriously?

Whor is infinitely worse.

they’re still letting Hitch ruin covers

goddamn they just won’t stop

This one isn't bad. I like how muscular she is.

>he

Maybe shes saying he should have sought her out when she became well known.

Rucka'run was good. And despite azzfags whining about recton all he did was get rid of the rapevand kill amazons. He still left alot in tact

Imma let you finish, but Azzarello had the best WW run of all time! OF ALL TIME!

As a strong Azzrunfan fuck off, your making us look bad.

When did it get good? The flashback part was fine until he introduced Ares (who was clearly boring compare to what Azzarelo did with the character), but the first arc was a lot of nothing's happening.