Hispanics were more pro-Trump than expected (30% overall)

Hispanics were more pro-Trump than expected (30% overall)

Well played tacoburgers, well played.

All hispanics hate Mexicans (and Argentinians)

It's like how Asian hate the Chinese

>tacoburger
That sounds like some thing they'd serve in one of those hipster west coast joints

Welcome to 'other', asians.

I know I was.
>all these retarded spics on my normiebook

What kind of idiot immigrates to a country for jobs ans stability and votes for a person that takes both of those away?

Bix nood males voted more for Trump than expected.

>Mexican-American reporting

Work with beaners and almost all don't wanna look at me. Only white bros. KEK

My dad voted Trump. Me and my brother did too. It's strange how (((pundits))) treat us like a monolithic voting bloc. The only group that votes pretty much exclusively Democrat are Mexicans, and even then a lot of Mexicans in Texas are Republican.

My dad was one of them, but he already did 27 years in the military he's set for life

I'm surprised lawnmowers got the memo that "we're going to do something about criminals who are mexican" isn't actually hatred of mexicans

Well, just look at our president.
Mexicans are retarded.

I will never, ever understand how black people are so overwhelmingly pro-hillary. She is the personification of a rich white person. I get them being stupid enough to vote democrat, but 88% hillary!?

13% of black men love pussy.

What the fuck is this flag? I hope Trump destroys you and gives us a tasty free trade deal.

All those sonderkommandos

>white women

B A S E D

America is still alive

47% of the population didn't vote

Well after deportation issue ceases they will be like 60% pro republican

>She is the personification of a rich white person
How is Trump not also that?

I find it unbelievable how he won the majority of the White female vote. I thought it was over when that tape was released weeks ago.

>be Hispanic
>vote Trump
>tell my mother a week earlier I'd vote for him
>apparently tells my whole family
>make a rare Cuckbook status sharing that I had voted
>begin getting flooded with messages telling me to shut my whore mouth and that I was a traitor
Well fuck them and fuck their stupid tribal mentality.

Welfare parasites. 9/10 Somalis in Sweden go on welfare and they all vote on the Social Democrats. They each have 10 children as well and get $2500+/month doing nothing.

lel
that tape probably added him 15% of female votes when they imagined being grabbed by pussy by rich strong man

>tfw Texan
>tfw im in that 30% and making it higher
feels good bros

You did good lad, it takes a few to break away from the hivemind for everyone to start feeling comfortable doing so. Democrats don't give one shit about minorities or their success, in fact they profit from their squalor by getting their eternal vote.

obviously dosnt know cubans

kek probably ruskibro, man cant wait to kick ass with you guys

The BBC reported that woman voted for Hillary about 55 percent. Maybe thats just when you take race out of though

They've all read "Fifty Shades of Grey". This is what they dream about ffs. Rich, alpha male aggressively sexing them up.

I've read how he instantly doubled the Black vote he would receive when that tape was released.
>Dam mane Trump keepin it reel

rigging. The streets were with Trump.

The Jews are inflating the numbers even after the result.

Argentinians and Cubans (from the island, not US born) are all republicans.

Tho I think my dad voted for the liberatians because he's autismo-capitalists.

Don't forget all the illegals the Democrats bribed to vote for Hillary
They took the money and sat home
top kek

>52% of white women voted Trump
At least half of white women aren't garbage. That's something.

2nd generation immigrants maybe? They found after Brexit an oddly high number of ours had voted leave as the new immigrants were undercutting them in wages.

Second generation inmigrants are brainwashed in schools and by the media just like whites.

>tfw part of the 13%
MAGA guys

question: didn't blacks were usually like 98% democrat? ain't that something to highlight?

argentineans are 99% liberals

I'm "Mexican American" I voted for Trump.

Stay mad faggots

Not the ones actually living in the states, they are the smart ones that left long ago :^(

My guess is their male counterpart convinced them to vote right.

Same. Feels good.

People don't seem to grasp that he is going to deport criminals. How is that a bad thing? They call him a racist yet Obama has been doing the same damn thing over the past 8 years. What happens to that outcry?

i know 5 arg people living in USA
100% liberals (even gay couple)
only porteƱos boludos and catolicos are rigth wing here

I've made tortilla burgers when I didn't have any buns. They're not bad desu.

Proud 33%er

>black women 93%
holy shit this is some Belarus-tier result

>White women voted 52% Trump
>Latinos went 30% Trump
Color me surprised.

30% hispanics are legal
kill the ilegals we are full

A what american? Taco Nigga you just an american. This TRUMP AMEICAN NOW No room for hyphenated Americans.

Funny, I only interacted with maybe a dozen of argentinians in the USA and they all seemed pretty not-retarded to me. Maybe I need to get more into that.

Also what are you talking about? Most cucks are in ciudad autonoma. I don't know about Patagonia but in the North people are very conservative which is why in our fucked up political system the social-democrat Kichners won in a big chunk of it. Ciudad autonoma is where all the LGTBASDFWETA pro-diversity crew is at.

MAGA

>and Argentinians
fuck you

MAGA Based Black Man.

Don't try this man, you are obviously defining liberals and conservatives in very different ways

It's hard to draw the line in our political world, it's very different from the one in the US. And a lot less consistent.

>tell my mom(guatemalan) I was going to vote for trump in the primary here in nevada because he grew on me
>"ehh hes so racist tho etc.."
>dad doesn't care and he is full blooded mexican , thinks politics are a load of shit from his experience in mexico
>family(mom's side) in michigan voted for trump
>tfw I wasn't alone after all

UNDER PRESIDENT TRUMP WE WILL BE ONE PEOPLE, UNDER ONE GOD, SALUTING ONE AMERICAN FLAG.

>mfw my gf is part of the 4%

>guatemalan
GTFO

wait a fucking minute, according to this table white people took over 70% of voters?
I thought you have more nigga and latino than this, so they didnt even bother to vote or sth?

Remember that these exit polls were wrong too and significantly underestimated Trumps eventual result by around 5%

Trump may have sone even better with Hispanics, and more probable, significantly more Whites turned to vote for Trump than the exit polls suggest.

Holy shit man, she's like a unicorn.