All-New Wolverine

Sniktbubette and the Honey Badger storytime.

kek

Okay, okay, okay, fiiiiiiiiiiiiine... she can stay.

Excellent.

pretty cool

wtf?

hail honey badger

>even jonathan has a disguise

Marvel exec: WHo is a popluar Hero now guys?

Guys: uh..Spiderman

Marvel exec: GREAT make 10 more characters exactly like him same powers but change up the sexes ages and races

Guys: um won't that just make Spiderman less special

Marvel exec:NO it will multiply his popularity 10 fold, now do the same thing with Wolverine..and The Hulk and I'll think of a few more and let you guys know

does x23 have any actual love interests besides angel in this book just curious

Gabby, no.

they're going to be okay, right?

Nope. He hasn't shown up since the arc where she got over the trigger scent though

She is ugly as fuck plus she is annoying as hell.

Come on, stop talking about your mother an enjoy the book.

Bullshit, Fuji isn't that close to Tokyo, nor does it loom over Tokyo so much like that.

Old Lace is hanging out in the sewers of Tokyo?

Why is Gabby so precious.

Daken out of character as fuck?

Also I hate this art.

Oh yeah, I'm sure this'll fuckin stick

>Daken out of character as fuck?
very. i honestly didn't like edgy daken though.

>shooting logan in the head

Since when does that work?

how did they pierce the adamantium in old man Logan's head?

Please stay dead.

Also didnt we get this fucking story in that Wolverine goes to hell arc few years ago?

Murumasa bullets. I dont have to explain shit.

The rest of this seems crap, but this is worth it. Love it.

Gaby is the best part of this. Its terrible watching everything else get raped though.

they stop healing factors. since when do they penetrate adamantium?

>Dont have to explain shit.

Also considering the fact that they are not going to kill old man logan, sabertooth, and lady deathstrike the whole thing is going to be bullshit in the end.

>Also didnt we get this fucking story in that Wolverine goes to hell arc few years ago?

And I repeat is this not a copy of the same story a few years ago? All wolverines victims, intentional or not, back for revenge?

The hell he was trapped in was an illusion or something will this be the same?

>All wolverines victims, intentional or not, back for revenge?
Based on the name "Orphans of X" these are the family of those killed by Wolverines (including Daken, Laura, Sabretooth and Deathstrike)

Ya but im pretty sure that was the premise of the wolverine goes to hell arc. Its a straight up copy.

>Gaby is the best part of this. Its terrible watching everything else get raped though.
RIGHT??

TRIGGER SCENT! ... never mind.
BROOD INFECTION!! ... never mind.
MURAMASA BLADE ... never mind.

The plots are weak rehashs and the follow through is even worse.

>now do the same thing with Wolverine..and The Hulk and I'll think of a few more and let you guys know
Deadpool.

>"Orphans of X" these are the family of those killed by Wolverines (including Daken, Laura, Sabretooth and Deathstrike)
So ... Victims Syndicate from 'Tech, then?

>they're counter acting the murumasa blades damage by cutting out the healing-factor-disabled body part
>Dakan still walking about with one arm

>>Dakan still walking about with one arm
They got around to hanging a lampshade on that eventually:

I really hate these" you hurt us so you're evil and must die"revenge villain group.
The reason behiend why they themselves or their love one got hurt by the wolverine family is ofen because they're mutant heater or people who hurt the wolverine famiky first.

since you used the magic magufin bullets that the entire issue explained

>Gaby is the best part of this. Its terrible watching everything else get raped though.
Laura and Gabby remind me of Cass and Clayface in 'Tec in exactly that way.

Laura in yukata is pretty good to look at,I only wish it is Sana Takeda who did the art

the issue explained its affect on healing factors, not penetrating indestructable metal

What's your instoy possible explanation that after Logan die, Daken suddenly seems to have been hot by lightning and become a nicer person and good big brother ?
and Laura no longer wear her back Gothic style clothing that she used to love

Nah, you're wrong.

>isn't there something that can counter what you created
>your father was full of rage, i wasn't going to let myself unprotected so I created something that can counter what can protect me from your father

I missed a lot of issues, but can someone let me know how he got his dark seed out? Or how is he not a fucking murderous machine that hate his father? Or how he forgive him for killing him at the end of Remender's UX-Men run?

This.

Fucking. Called. It.
Gabby don't give a fuck.

Where did they buy those disguises?
Walking back to Harajuku?

Question: does x-23 heal using meat from the meat dimension like Wolverine or does she just have a healing factor?

I wish somebody resurrected Wild Child, he would fit that image much more than Lady Deathstrike

Tacky. D R O P P E D.

>Marvel exec: WHo is a popluar Hero now guys?

>Guys: uh..Spiderman
>Marvel exec: GREAT make 10 more characters exactly like him same powers but change up the sexes ages and races

>Guys: um won't that just make Spiderman less special

>Marvel exec:NO it will multiply his popularity 10 fold, now do the same thing with Wolverine..and The Hulk and I'll think of a few more and let you guys know

I am glad I am not the only one who feels this way

She's Laura's clone. So she looks exactly like child Laura. The way she's being depicted by certain artist is a secondary thing.

Damn she's ugly. Looks like a girl with the face of a man in his late 30s

>and the survivor of their epic batyle must fight THE HOMEWORK
Wait, since when is she in any form of education?

Fuck this little bitch. Hell will froze before Marvel/Disney hurt a little girl. No sence of danger here.

I guess he figured that Logan would wield the sword against him. Of course, making another version of the blade would probably be even better and have less drawbacks.

It took Daken being drowned, traumatized, and tortured to be a semi-decent human being. Good on you Daken, now I wonder if this book is going to address that Mutant swagfag he has under his wing.

>megan outgrew her goth phase
nooooooo

which sabretooth is that?

Thank you.

>how he got his dark seed out?
No one knows. He just stopped being a Horseman of Death. Like Gambit or Sentry or Grim Reaper
>how he forgive him for killing him at the end of Remender's UX-Men run?
Logan died and Daken became a cowboy. He dealt with a lot of his issues