ITT: We mock the boards that voted for hilary

ITT: We mock the boards that voted for hilary

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=53Ln4qA-8ro
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>/qa/
>Sup Forums
>Sup Forums

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

no, reach out to them in the spirit of unity - America should be great for all Americans.

/mlp/
/lgbt/
AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Don't forget Sup Forums and Sup Forums. Funny that all the shills have run back to their own board

Sup Forums cucks

Honestly I don't even know which board voted for whom, this is only board I visit.

>Sup Forums

The liberal mods there are deleting anything that is slightly american, im fucking serious

go try to make an MGR or Kingdom hearts thread, i dare you

Sup Forums here

I love you brothers

Feels good.

I hope the cunts who were putting together their Hillary victory collages are fucking themselves with them until they're shitting blood.

an user from Sup Forums was dropping oc memes into our investigation threads, some of them must be based

Did Sup Forums seriously support Hillary even with all the Trump animeposting going on the entire election?

I had a great time watching /vg/ and /vp/ cucks get banned for off-topic political discussion last night. Several people were genuinely scared that they were about to get deported.

I propose an idea

Go make a stealth victory thread on each board (Example: Metal wolf chaos thread on Sup Forums) and collage a bunch of tears of each board

Make it happen folks, Sup Forums version already done/qa/ is next

Sup Forums here
I voted for trump

I was surprised at how many Sup Forums waifufags were pro hillary

Sup Forums sort of got on the nerves of other boards with all the normie attention we attracted during this whole thing and were rooting against us out of sheer spite.

Sup Forums
/his/
/biz/

How does it feel to be on the wrong side of history?

/jp/ here.

Toyama Koichi is my president.

There are a lot of people who cry about crossboarding but that doesn't mean they're anti-trump.

You will regret your decision.

Trump will start World War 3

Enjoy the draft Trumpfaggots

>Trump will start World War 3
with who though

He did it faggots

Sup Forums was a fucking battleground. i served every day as best i could

Haha, South Korea. Then they find out their president is the puppet of an astrologer witch.

Sup Forums reportin

>Those faggots that were collecting posts for "when trump loses" and claiming how hilarious it will be, just like romney

Genuinely saw a few of these people on here. I wonder what they're doing now. I want to laugh in their fucking faces. I want to fucking excruciatingly mock them for wasting their fucking time.
I want to say
WHO'S LAUGHING NOW!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

We are the most powerful board that Sup Forums has ever known. Yeah Sup Forums did some raids and hacking in it's prime but we memed a man into the white house. Our golden age is now

nigga wut Sup Forums posts MAGA animu grills any chance they get

Sup Forums is literally my fucking loser brother who lives with me.

He wont stop shilling for FFXV and gets but-blasted because I think it will be shit and he's a cuck for shilling for SE and yet he was a bitch to me throughout Trumps campaign.

Guys, post your smug faces

I mainly browse /lit/, but I got to say thank you. For once the stupid leftist philosophy 101 dropouts wing of that board actually shut the fuck up.

God Bless you Trump.

>manlet
when will they learn?

>/mlpol/ wanted shillary
stop being retarded norski

To be fair, Sup Forums is fucking annoying. I don't blame them. I wouldn't want to talk about politics when I just want to talk about mecha or my paper origami shit.

No. Shills were in overdrive on the other boards, and it fooled a lot of user here.

Not me though. Sup Forums is an Sup Forums board to begin with-- so I have to tell you: If you're a newfag, don't let other newfags do your thinking for you.

Fucking this, WERE ARE YOU NOW STUPID FAGGOTS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>tfw this guy is probably swinging from the rafters right now.
>If he could reach them anyway

>I don't want to discuss issues that are are important to the future of humanity and my well-being because I am trying to finish this origami anahole.

My personal favorite

It feels amazing for the liberals to have shit thrown in their balding, manlet faces for a change.

I actually don't want to talk about those issues because if I did, I'd be in Sup Forums. All it does is piss people off and disrupt the conversation.

Before I was on Sup Forums I was on insulated boards, and if it hadn't been for Sup Forums influencing general board culture and seeping into lefty stronghold boards I might not have been redpilled in time for the election.

In short, if you don't like Sup Forums go back to plebbit.

Truth.

Sometimes, shills so obviously infest your thread you have to get political to fend them off. Like a body swarmed with invaders, sometimes you must bring the anti-bodies to fight off the invaders.

You know we're only alive because our bacteria is constantly fighting invaders and becoming stronger... Really makes you think about the benefit of shills, trolls, and going a little off-topic to build defenses and immunities.

In any case: Praise kek, and let us stay strong.

I think it was more or less just people being upset that some Sup Forums posters were seeping onto Sup Forums. No-one likes threads being de-railed with politics,when we just want to discuss our Vietnamese moving pictures.

Sup Forums crossboarding is the only reason this shithole called Sup Forums is bearable.

CTR ran the table on all other boards, but ours. We held steadfast and won. CTR are nodoubt having suicidal thoughts when thinking about job hunting, and it's also no doubt the entire DNC will be fleeing the US when the sherrif comes around.

WHEN WILL THEY LEARN

This, some of these faggots even posted their half finished collages, come on guys, go ahead and post your nice images, let us all have a good laugh

Crossboard posters are nigger immigrant tier. Politics stay here, and other hobbies on their respective boards. Don't bring ones boards culture into another.

It doesn't end until they commit suicide or get Stockholm syndrome.

I think it depends on the context, if someone is being a liberal cuck first then it is the duty of someone to treat the infected thread with red-pills.

Starting threads/going super political off topic out of nowhere? Thats not OK.

Sup Forums is so fucking bluepilled.
But the sharethreads are top notch.

>Pro-Trump Boards
Sup Forums
/k/
Sup Forums
Sup Forums
Sup Forums
Sup Forums
TRULY BASED BOARDS

>#MentallyHills
/qa/
Sup Forums
Sup Forums
Sup Forums

JUST

>Sup Forums

nigga they voted for hilary mostly

>Forgetting Sup Forums started essentially one of the largest turn of tides of power in the 21st century with GG
SJWs are forever taibted because of them
We know the media are in cahoots because of them
We based our tactics that the GG used

Why are waifufags so Pro-Trump?

I'm a Sup Forums main burgerbro
They will never vote an SJW enabler

/o/ DENYING Sup Forums INFLUENCE
I NEED THAT PIC OF THE POO IN LOO SITTING AT A RALLY WITH MAGA HAT AND PEPE SHIRT

I hope I did this right. I don't do it often enough.

Glad you could bake it Uther

Holy fuck. This.

Fuck that Serb cuck and Obamaleaf, too.

Dunno, I like thinking the Imperial guardsman is a Clinton supporter.

/p/ is redpill as fuck.

>Never heard of /p/
>Look it up
>It actually exists

Huh...

I was one of the ones who said hed laugh at Sup Forums if hillary won. Im manning up so go ahead and laugh at me because I would have laughed at you all today too. As of now Trump is the president of the United States so he is my president too.

Sup Forums is not your shillary/CTR boogeyman. If you make an off-topic crossboarder thread you're going to get told to kill yourself regardless of what you put in the OP.

/fit/ is alpha male, also pro Trump

Seriously they say we did nothing.

Hahaha all of these tumblr race baiting bbc superior thread making cucks can go back to their shillary pits! I LOVE AMERICA AGAIN!

/mlpol/ is real

They too wanted Trump

Don't forget that German deerposter faggot.

Fellow /lit/izen here. Damn it feels good to see the delicious pseudo-Marxist tears flow.

i hurt myself today

What a bunch of pathetic cucks, they'll get what they deserve.

/x/ here. We voted Trump years ago.

Does noone else remember him losing this election? You're welcome. Now fuck me in my tight spooky pussy you bastard I was flirting with you you baka.

youtube.com/watch?v=53Ln4qA-8ro

This is THE video!

Oh shit I forgot about the /fit/itzens

FORGIVE ME ZYZZ

Did /x/ lads got any notes from us on meme magic?
We need /x/ now more than ever since we can do the witch hunt now and crack the Satanist/Moloch pedo ring

Nu-/mlp/ is filled with reddit cucks.

/trash/ was pro-Trump

One thing at a time.. come to mama qt :3

Who would have though that vidya, autism and waifus would be the last bastion of western civilization.

O shit I posted Sup Forums two times
Its supposed to be /lit/ on the cucked ones sorry lads

This is the most beautiful thing I have seen today. Thank you.

When will they learn?

/k/ and Sup Forums here
We where always on the trump train

The bong is right