Fuck Marvel! Now some feminist SJW replaced the fucking Punisher with a hole...

Fuck Marvel! Now some feminist SJW replaced the fucking Punisher with a hole? Why are SJWs ruining our favorite characters? Shit like this is why I can’t get into comics. If you don’t boycott this garbage you’re a cuck.

user, make your bait less obvious next time.

>”If you don’t like every white male being replaced, you’re baiting!”

Go back to tumblr

1/10 because I really answered.

Poor bait, Mr. Rucka.

This thread is stupid
0/10

I only ever read the MAX series of Punisher but I see her a lot. Who is she anyway and what's her story?

I used to jerk it to Lynn Michaels when I was a kid. bitch was hot, i wish she could punish me

Husband was killed wants to avenge him, gets taught by punisher. She’s a marine as well

AND THEN THEY FUCK

Does she bone Frank also does she get Frank'd by Frank? Marines really shouldn't be hyper competent, what's the point of having street level capes running around then.

No and no. She’s actually starts out i wouldn’t say incompetent but definitely out of her depth

Holy shit. Someone, please tell me that OP is serious, and that he’s a full grown (physically, certainly not mentally) person. Cause this is some of the most pathetic shit I’ve seen in awhile. The fucking whining! Holy shit.

Being a marine didn't make her hyper competent, it just qualified her for being trained by Frank. And they still aren't shit compared to capes, at the beginning of the run Frank gets fucked up by the C-list knock off Vulture #4.

>Go back to tumblr
Go back to Sup Forums

and the fight was glorious, i had high hopes for the run at this point, but then it went meh

Alright alright. I wasn't talking about the redhead perse but capes that usually are from Marine background being hyper competent. One example is Kathy Kane where she has Marine background and did some training here and there now she's running as Bruce's right hand/equal to the Robins or like in Ennis' Hitman book with the SAS members.

I'm so tired.

>Go back to Sup Forums
Go back to tumblr

Felt the same way. I thought she was better than the diversity pushes at least

Anons anons I’ll settle this. Forgot about Sup Forums go outside and enjoy the weather away from your computer

>Shit like this is why I can’t get into comics
>I don't care about this but how dare they change it

>Hitman
Tommy is a joke when he's not hiding behind a gun. He never won a single fight in his life. Bad example for marines being badass.

Yet another shitty Rucka OC with little personality, but this board has shit taste so they will defend her and her shitty book.

Go back to pol/blr/

I don't like ________! If you don't _____ or ______ you're a _______. Wash and reuse for all occasions.

Look at the Robins sans Damian. One was a circus acrobat, one got in some street fights, and one was a computer nerd. Then they got a couple years of training under Bruce, while also having to keep up a pretense of a relatively normal life. Kate had been preparing for military stuff since around the same age, then after being kicked out was able to train as much as she physically could because her secret identity was "rich layabout who has no responsibilities." Is it really shocking at all that she's equal to the kids? And that's without even touching on the prophecy and pseudo-mystical destiny stuff.

>more posts in a Punisher bait-thread than in the actual Punisher storytime
Huh, really makes you think.

>enjoy the weather away from your computer
I live in Russia. I go outside - weather will enjoy me.

2/10. horrible bait, should've complained about Frank being BLACKED

hey we might as well use the thread for something, since OP is a dicksucking addict

he clearly mentioned SAS in hitman, not tommy
and he is right, ennis was cuddling their balls with tenderness, even tho i like a little SAS wanking, he went overboard