Fantastic 4 Thread: Waiting 4 Tomorrow Edition

So, tomorrow we'll probably get the confirmation that Disney has bought Fox, and that Best Folks are coming home.

>inb4 Constantin
Yeah, I'm sure they'll not partner with Disney like they did with Fox, or they'll not sell, nah, they'll just keep them around for... reasons.

Anyway, with anticipation at a critical level I thought it'd be nice to have an F4 Thread. Post fan-art, fan-fics, fan-casts, favorite storylines, hopes for the future, whatever. 616, 1610, anything goes.

PS: Namorfag I swear to God, stay the fuck away.

"I wanna cuck my husband with a retarded villain that kills civilians and has tried to kill my family".

Why did Sue turn her legs invisible? Did she think it would keep her from getting them wet?

Finally making out with the villain that kills civilians while her husband was lost made her pussy tremble. She lost control over everything below her waist.

Marvel's best wife.

I don't understand why F4 fans like to ignore the fact that Sue is a less than good wife.

If she is only a good wife when we ignore canon, then she isn't a good wife at all.

Anons, if your girl is really into making out with a murderer that tries to kill you and her brother, then tell her to fuck off.

We get it, cucking gives you a boner

>Avengers 4 ends
>Thanos is dead
>credits roll
>Interior: Baxter Building
>Reed Richards and Sue reading the paper over breakfast with the senpai
>Reed: "Hmmmm, this gives me a *fantastic* idea
>audience begins to clap and cry
>mfw

Because, just like every character, she's different depending on who's writing her.

You know what would be cool? If they made 2 F4 Trilogies,one Classic & one Ultimate, and in the end pitted the Maker against the F4 by adapting Cataclysm/Hunger.

How did you come to that conclusion? I'm the one complaining about cucking.

The average F4 fan is the one that likes the fact that Marvel's best wife wants to cuck her husband with a retarded villain.

"Sue wants to cuck her husband with a retarded villain" is a trait under a variety of writers.

Marvel movies are fucking bad. Why would you want F4 made by Disney?

t. didn't see Fant4stic

That'd be dope, but I'll take "things that will literally never happen" for $500.

I could see them eventually having an alt-Reed show up though, like what people thought was going to happen after Ultimate FF #21, but without the Marvel Zombie shit.

>NY is being flooded
>Hundreds of people dying
>Reed enters in his laboratory to do something
>His wife is making out with the villain
>OOGA CHAKA OOGA OOGA OOGA CHAKA

Yeah it was bad but Disney shit is also bad

Maybe they'll do Council of Reeds and have the Maker be their leader instead of Nazi Reed. Nazi Reed was pretty based though.

Is the "bull" considered part of the family?

OR

>Avengers 4 ends
>Thanos is dead
>credits roll
>Interior: Baxter Building
>Reed and co. step out of the Negative Zone holding the Cosmic Control Rod
>They see the news about whatever happened during the events of the movie
>Johnny, "Did we miss something?"
>Reed, "It seems we have. While we were gone for a year the earth and all of reality was in some kind of peril. We must now stop being a covert team operating only in the shadows (ie. Subterranea, Blue area of the moon, Negative Zone, etc.) and embrace our destiny as superheroes."
>FF stands heroically looking
>Cut to black
>"The Fantastic Four will return in Marvel Phase 4"

That Nazi Reed point one issue was one of my highlights of Hickman's run.

Council of Reeds would be amazing, but I'm not sure I could see them going for it.

Fuck, that's way better than mine. My dick is very very erect at the moment.

The F4 need 2 Trillogies, honestly. You have 3 major villains Doom, Galactus and Annihilus. You have secondary villains like Psycho-Man and the Frightful 4. Then you have Franklin, Namor and co. Then you have Hickman's stuff, and that's not counting the exploration/Star Trek aspect of the franchise.

Don't forget all the cucking.

We need a trilogy to make Sue decide between the good man that saves the world or the retarded villain that kills civilians and tries to kill her loved ones.

Sue's suit here is really sexy.

Avenger 4 after credits scene should be Happy Hogan greeting the new owner of Avengers Tower, which turns out to be Reed Richards turning it into The Baxter Building. Also they should make Johnny burn blue this time

The white suits were great, really. FF, Fraction, the white works. Even Anka's designs weren't bad.

Nice idea for the stinger. Dunno about Blue Johnny. Could be cool, but the red fire goes with Ben's orange.

Thanks user. I came a few times writing that.

Visually it differentiates from the last to versions, and it compliments the blue costumes.

I don't care if it's cliched all to hell, I want the fish out of water retro 60's Fantastic 4. Have some crisis come up, they get Stark and Pym and T'challa and Banner trying to figure it out, and in exasperation Pym is all, "there's only one man who could have solved this. We need Reed." Plot exposition happens, The F4 were trapped in the Negative Zone shortly after their origin, not much time has passed for them, but for the earth it's now 20XX. Pym, Stark, etc find a way to free them, Reed solves the plot problem in like 3 seconds, rest of the movie is them coming to grips with the modern world. They split up due to the tensions from the original accident/50 years lost in the negative zone, Johnny is coping okay but overcompensating, Sue is kind of lost and bewildered, Ben is Ben and has a terrible time of it but meets a blind girl, and Reed kind of breaks down under the burden of his guilt. Queue unshaven and disheveled Reed watching TV news through a store window...playing on an Iphone tablet at the Apple store, heroes, alien attacks, etc, and he realizes what he has to do. He gets the F4 back together and convinces them to be heroes and help stop some repercussion of the plot problem from the intro. Last scene is a press conference in front of the newly renovated Baxter building, Reed, starting out in a suit is talking gravely, basically a more serious version of the speech/story from picture related, building up in tempo to the announcement that for them, for the world, they will become *boom* laser light show, Johnny Storm fire trail 4 in the air, speakers pumping We Are Family, "The Fantastic Four!"

>Yeah, I'm sure they'll not partner with Disney like they did with Fox, or they'll not sell, nah, they'll just keep them around for... reasons.
That's the thing though, these guys can be pretty stingy and ask for prices they won't pay because it's the only thing they got going for them.

Martin/Dawn of the Dead (the original) have trouble with Blu-Ray collections because of that.

My god shut the fuck up already. Every goddamn F4 thread its "60s fish out of water!" with you. Oh boy, I can't wait to see all the lame ass jokes with Johnny loving modern day, and the bullshit excuse on why they're there.

>Once upon a time, there was a very arrogant man who did something very stupid.
"He married a dumb woman that would rather be with a murderous, retarded terrorist than with him".

OP: considering the failure of past FF movies do you think Disney would attempt to make another one if it gets the rights to do so?

Sup Forums: SUE IS A BITCH AND KEKS HER HUSBAND

never change Sup Forums

literally dropped Sup Forums for like six months and only started reading it again last week. Sorry if people like thing and you do not like thing.

OR
>Avengers 4 ends
>Thanos is dead
>credits roll
>stones lying on a table
>Cap: "So what are we going to do to keep these things safe?"
>Black Panther: "We'll each take one and hide it. Never let two in the same place"
>Cap, T'Challa, Tony, Strange, Starlord/Thor(?) each take a stone
>"What are we gonna do with the other one?"
>Tony: "I think I might know a guy."
>Reed Richards walks in
>Disney cashes check for $40 billion

>Best Folks
Who? Sup Forumstards say that the MCU never needed the F4 anyway.

That's not Sup Forums, that's namorfag. Lurk more.

>namorfag and some moviefags
Not Sup Forums, definitely.

>it's time for another episode of Sup Forums is one person episode.

Bump. So says DOOM!

>no goat legs
boooooooo

>Gyppo Doom
Nah.

Ultimate Doom = Best Doom