Bittersweet Candy Bowl - bcb

Back to your regularly-scheduled "it's fucking nothing".

this is pretty much the shit version of the superior edited page from last thread

Visual aide

You mean the really serious one?
This actually got a smile out of me.

is that a loss reference?

Never mind the script writing fail of this page, the fuck is wrong with her doing a proper and a shitty job on their mouths in the same shot.

>GOOD JOB, TAESHI.

The edits are so much better, love how these bitches are told to BTFO.

>Tess actually has some non chibishit proportion in the second panel

Central Command Update:

Wow when was the last time Jess smiled? Also crew remember to watch out for Lucy cultists and to report to security for Mike was Right loyalty implants.

>Wow when was the last time Jess smiled?
when she willingly fucked Paulo

Why does Jess look so fat in her first panel?

those 2 never nad sex did they?

Polo's dick heals all? Explains slutpuppers disappointment when he bailed on her

She's Jess, man. I have no idea who this Tess you're talking of is.

FUCK

Presumably..no?

The only confirmed non-virgins seem to be Paulo,Jessica,Rachel and Augustus (for now).

Stress eating because of her bitchy girlfriend.

Who?

Lucy is a virgin. Jess isn't. No one cares about Madison.

>shitty "improvements" made for book printing.

Is it that time again?

So it IS just going to end with JessxMadison shit that no one cares about.

The only hope for a little more is if Lucy DID hear Madison...but what can come of that? If she heard but didn't give a shit she might as well not have heard. If she does give a shit...why? That she hurts people just by being around them? That'd work with Lucy's character I guess but it'd mean she'd have to swallow Madison's bullshit.

The chances are good this "chapter" is a glorified intermission to push the shitty author's pet character even harder, just as was feared from the start.

Maddie obviously got raped by a male family member
Just like a certain someone

Every chapter with Madison involved are oddly focused much on her, as if she's a much needed addition that needs to be rammed in instead of fucking unfucking the existing characters 'development fuckups.
There's plenty of them, especially post-chibi relapse.

Honestly who the fuck even are these characters? Why do they make up so much of the filler?
The comic doesn't need a larger cast, it needs FUCKING FOCUS

It needs quality over quantity.
Both in number of characters, number of plots and number of pages.
Might as well say in everything.

fuck off centcomm, I've got a singularity to start

No, I only have the usual ones

Wasn't everyone complaining in the past about how the only chapter that really focused on Madison was a BCI instead of being in the main comic? This is just further supporting my theory that if it weren't a BCI, people would complain just as loudly that it wasn't worth the time spent on it.

Since when is she deaf? How did that happen?

so did you just dive in cold turkey at this chapter, or

She was born deaf in her left ear. It's a pointless reference to reality; white-coated blue-eyed cats often suffer congenital deafness.

It has come up about five times in over ten years of the comic and has never really been important.

She's deaf in only one ear and that's always been the case.

Would help if her reason of existence wasn't filling out a checkbox & appeasing a specific minority group.
And by my rough calculations the comic's almost 3/4th finished before she and Matt got dumped into it, and except for their introduction chapter every existing character acts like they were always there.

Will Mike's super reflexes ever come up again?

What the fuck, are you straight from Tumblr or something? Why are you typing like a colossal faggot?

Why the fuck are you typing like that?

What's wrong with the way xe types, shitlords?

does it seriously bother you so much that you had to pretend to be two people to call me out on it? lol

its probably a woman

>I don't know how to read the IP counter
>everyone that disagrees with me is a samefag!
Sad. Just plain sad.

>ten years of the comic
>we've been reading this comic for a decade
I've never had a revelation make me want to sudoku myself this bad before

i literally cant spot the difference

Tess is gone in one

Hmm.
Yeah, not much to do with this one. Maybe Friday's will be more edit-friendly.

bon chance

>Tfw the edit user made yesterday was better
Tae, just quit

Friday is stream night. Next page will be on Monday

The bannu from the booru now makes sense.

Baglad was protecting her fee fees because she'd be butthurt if someone both beat her to it and also did a better job in shorter time.

Oh.
Damn

>no ending the chapter on Friday, getting ready for a fresh week

Let's hope Patreanon's draw request comes out better than last time.

>Tess is actually drawn normal

>better than last time
What was wrong with this pic?

The derping Polo?

Mike is a Condom!!!

two for two

It's kind of a bland execution of the concept.

Holy duck this is way better than what happened

What the fuck is wrong with Madison

> the same people wanting info on background characters crying over filler chapters

maybe figure out what you want maybe

Sweet Jesus on a cream cheese cracker. Did she really think putting glorious & fuzzy "not yet a man but also not a boy" non-homo Paulo and chibi nuMike on the same panel was a good idea?

Madison & Matt gone in return of existing characters receiving development with effort behind it seems like a swell trade, or maybe she's just a artistically broken character that can't be salvaged, IDK.

appearently

do you not see how freakishly long mike is pre-edit?

How does that excuse turning him into a small child instead? It's worse now that he looks like a small kid instead of a basketball player.

Doesn't mean the doll-like Mike of the revision is good

>everything must be super-serial

no thanks

Beats super animu and super homo.

Reason why they're rimjobbing handstab and his SocJus M.O.

There should have been a mini-chapter about a better character.

Half of the Abbey mini chapter was basically about her anyway

drawstream on Friday, what are you anons gonna request?

mike...doesnt b-ball. but mike and jordan are about the same really

but its an improvement.

How did her art turn out like this? This is something she made in 2005, there's so much potential here, it's quite charming to look at, but then we come to present day...

I wouldn't mind seeing more older PauloxMolly in the draw stream requests. All the couples seem shit or bad for each other, but it makes more sense that anything else. Like the extremely forced PauloxDaisy and MikexLucy. We all know thas how this ends.

This is just anime chibi stuff, though. Kind of generic. The character interactions are also very much so.

Didn't Patreanon try to get Paulo and Molly with their non-canon kid and get rejected by Suit?

I would pay for a request but I stopped reading this comic a while ago and refuse to cough up my money to support forced situations and hamfisted story telling. (You reading this at all suite?)

>I would pay for a request
>but I wouldn't.

Saved you some words there.

I wouldn't doubt that. Suite rejects anything that threatens to be more popular that their endgame. Taeshi too. It's why they both say Lucy and Augustus can ONLY ever be friends on her tmblr.

I want Patreanon to request a grinning Paulo giving a thumbs-up in front of a plaque bearing his name as the manager of the Burgertron while college-memesters like Mike and Sue can't get jobs because it's the early 2010s.

sad cause lucy and augustus have the best kid

i kno rite

Nah, that's ancient weeb, nowadays she's doing weeb 2.0 "Tumblr edition"

shameless self-bump before bed in hopes Patreanon considers this

Who's the delicious brown cat on the right. She's cute

>she

Daisy and Abbey's kid by the looks of it.

No
NO

The power of "inclusive" chibishit.
AKA rampant faggotry

Last for best girl!

abbey in jail with his dad

io

What?

Oh my fucking god this is better make more

What does the volcanic moon of Jupiter have to do with this?

And they're just adorable together.

I love their dynamic, but somehow I hope they don't end up together, I love good friend-shipping and I think they're a good pair for it, but that's just me. They seem more of a "misery loves company" duo only brought together by the fact they royally fucked up any chances with their respective crushes and don't have anyone else to turn to for support.
That said, August has been and still is the cold shower that Lucy needs to wake up and get her head out of her ass, now more than ever.