HEY Sup Forums! 11 HOURS, 38 MINUTES, AND 12 SECONDS UNTIL YOU DIE!

HEY Sup Forums! 11 HOURS, 38 MINUTES, AND 12 SECONDS UNTIL YOU DIE!

good

Fuck off nihilist fag. Net neutrality doesnt matter

ah oblivion

how I've ached to be nestled in your gentle bosom

sing me your siren song forevermore

Since the Internet is gonna be a Lootbox Shitfest

Let us sure, our final posts, Here’s mine

Suppose something does happen.

Have you prepared contingencies? Or are you just going to kill yourself?

For the first time in a while, I am optimistic about the future of Sup Forums.

bye bye burgerfags

Probably spend more time away from the Internet.

it's still gonna take a few months for net neutrality to officially die

Im sick of these fucking hype fags that want to see something bad happen just for excitment in their boring lives. Net netraulity didnt even exsist till a few years ago, there not going to censor the internet because that would mean people would boycott them and loose sales. Holy fuck your all fucking stupid

What should I invest in tomorrow?

I believe that tanks will be dispatched to every home in the United States with a router within seconds of the vote being cast.

Why haven't we done anything about it?

If you dont think someone in congress wont block it your mistaken. Either way, even if it does get passed, nothing will change.

what does this have to do with comics and/or cartoons

You still have the Aussies to worry about

The skies will turn red, and a powerful rain will flood the streets as broken carcasses of celestial beings rain down from Heaven's shattered domain.

In all honesty, you're absolutely right, but it's fun to sparingly assume the worst. It keeps life interesting.

The internet can die for all I care. There's nothing worth saving here

>net neutrality doesn't matter

will you be saying that when your ISP cuts your bandwidth for looking at sites they don't like?

net neutrality is what kept the internet from being a product controlled by providers
now they will be able to say what you can and can't look at

if Comcast decides it doesn't approve of Sup Forums then nobody using them we'll be able to access it
and seeing as the government thinks Sup Forums is a hacker/domestic terrorist haven. that could easily happen

Net Neutrality is gonna die

>Sup Forums dies
>finally free from this nightmare

>there [sic] not going to censor the internet
No, they won't. They are just going to charge out the ass if you don't want extremely throttled throughput.

>people would boycott them
And go where? The ISPs have a duopoly on the US. Most areas only have one option. Certain lucky bastards do have google fiber. There are SOME small ISPs, but they are few and extremely far between.
Not using the internet is no option in the modern world, either.

On one hand, you deserve it.

On the other, we got on fine before the rules were implemented in 2015.

Trump

>those anons who are better off staying inside their homes not shitting up the world no longer have a reason to sit in front of their computer and now try to interact with the world and the people in it

Good this place deserves to burn in heff. All this place has every given anyone is grief and depression. Just like any drug though once you start you’ll never stop.

I always loved the fact that even in the face of oblivion, Sup Forums stands there, watching the world burn with a smile on it's face. Like Nero who played his harp as Rome burnt.

>hurr durr no uae fighting back might as well take it in the ass like a bitch
They wont charge extra for websites, because even if they did people would boycott them and just not have internet till they change. Shut the fuck up you doom and gloom hype fag.

Good, maybe certain people finally will fuck off