Czhannnukhalalalala thread

Post characters that are actually Jewish

Who the fuck is this for? Jews are like 1% of america

and 85% of characters on tv

came here to post this

how can dogs be Jewish? they aren't even circumcised.

What if he is?

Tommy pickles is a jew

half jew

Why are Jews in fiction always blonde? Like Felicity in Arrow? I men sure there are some Jews like that irl like ScarJo but it's pretty rare.

I think I noticed more red hair than anything for some reason

Isabella

Felicity is actually a brunette, but she dyes her hair. They mention this so much that I actually remembered that fact.

Isn't his mom the Jewish one?If she then he's a jew.

>Jews are the 1%
That's anti-Semitic.

This is why people hate this board

*Breathes heavily*

>Goyim
>Not to scale
Sometimes, Nazis, you're okay.

>That's anti-Semitic.

and?

remember that time clifford got sick at synagogue and 6 million jews asfixiated to death on his gas?

>it's a Mr. Frensky

you forgot to use [bluetext][/bluetext]

Not that rare, at least in america. I know 3 blonde jews. It's because their family comes from Belarus and the other from Lithuania. A lot of American jews are Ashkanazis. Ashkanazis mix with blonde haired people far more than sphardic and mizrahi jews. Also, newsflash, people dye their hair.

Red Hair on jews was actually a medieval stereotype. This is why Judas is almost always depicted with red hair in Spanish and Italian art.

He is pure jew

it is not a stereotype only A among sefardis, who look just like all other middle eastern people. B western european jews that mixed themselfs with local people. Red heads happen because of a recesive gene that gets activated when you have a population breed with itself for a very long time. In eastern Europe redheaded jews were normal, specially among rural area jews that were ortodox.

Mary Marvel