How do we kill the mouse

>ruined star wars with shit storytelling by hack directors, made marvel into a nonserious joke and the comcis into SJW garbage, only makes shitty princess films on their own

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cM0d7VGFNsY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You have a vote, it's called your dollars.

Unfortunately you have no self-control. You'll pay for it just to harp on it here on Sup Forums.
Thanks.

Money doesnt matter, because i refuse to buy marvel comics for years and they still keep pediling their propaganda at a loss. Its not about money to them, its about shitting on frnachises to enrage the core fanbase and turn it into kiddie shit for toddlers just like all their shit princess musical garbage. Star wars and marvel will never be serious again

>made marvel into a nonserious joke

>ruined star wars with shit storytelling by hack directors

If that's your criteria then I've got news for you

>Talking like Star Wars was ever any different
>Wanting ridiculous scenarios where adults wearing jumpsuits are taken seriously
The Mouse is out of controll, but you're mad for the wrong reasons

Star Wars was shit before Disney bought it. Any EU stuff that was more interesting than what Lucas could come up with was never going to make it to the screen, it was just going to keep being sold to you to fund more Gungans and Midichlorians.

Yeah, but now all the cool characters are being killed because rian johnsons a shit director who thinks death=accolades. Even characters like snoke and phasma are getting killed before they even do anything for the plot or we learn about them at all

Honestly, If I had my Wish, every IP over 25 years old would become public, so everyone would get as sick of the old shit as I am.
For the record, I saw Episode IV in theaters as a kid.

I am tired to death of Star Wars movies, Star Trek television shows, Batman, Superman, Spider-Man and all the rest hogging up comics, regurgitated 80's cartoons....

I'm all for adapting something into a new format, but I am sick to death of uncreative people jamming out variations of the same shit forever.

Batman and Spider-Man need to end. There's been enough of their daily adventures to satisfy anyone. Make Luffy the king of the fucking whatevers already. The chances of Goku doing anything remotely surprising in the next 20 years is nil.

I really despise nostalgia-driven entertainment and the babbies who consume it like caterpillars.

>I am tired to death of Star Wars movies, Star Trek television shows, Batman, Superman, Spider-Man and all the rest hogging up comics, regurgitated 80's cartoons....
Shut up, batman and star wars need new material, the problem is its being written by retards. Also, i cant wait for the he man movie in 2019

Disney is a somewhat diversified entertainment giant. They can afford at this point to push SJW agendas in their products because there is always something to make up the losses in one area.

Unfortunately, at this point Animation, Star Wars and the MCU are the only things that aren't losing money for the company. ESPN, ABC, and Marvel Comics all operate at a loss and are continuing to lose audience. I predict the MCU will start to decline after the Infinity Wars movies, and Star Wars will see a marked decline after the sequel trilogy is done. They may be able to offset the MCU's decline by adding X-men, but getting as good a sniktbub as Fox had will be difficult.

All in all, SJW isn't profitable and if Disney doesn't want to start operating in the red, it'll have to pull back on shoving it into everything.

>Shut up, batman and star wars need new material
No, they really fucking do not. Neither do the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Their story shouldn't run longer than Lone Wolf and Cub, which frankly got tiresome at the 3/4 mark itself.

Star Wars is a tired fucking IP.

Listen you shit taste cuck. Ive been waiting for a proper comic batman for years, both as a new tv show and movie. So shut the fuck up and leave your contraian bullshit to yourself. Id rather have new batman then any fucking stupid shit like pixels or that shit jumanji movie. Its the only thing that excites me anymore. And after the shit sequal triology i also need a good star wars movie that isnt run by a kike hack

>Ive been waiting for a proper comic batman for years
No one is ever going to make your personal interpretation of Batman in a big movie.
So unless you become the next Nolan and make it yourself, maybe the rest of us don't want to be subjected to the next 20 years of clumsy corporate attempts to turn Dead Parents into $1,000,000 dollars again.
>I need a big budget movie that isn't produced by Jews.
You beyond moron. The likelihood of Mel Gibson becoming a major producer and taking the helm of Star Wars production are slightly less than nil. You might as well stand outside and wish the clouds went away forever.

I bet that no one would bitch if ATeT get WB even though it would be a far bigger monopoly

Not that user, but go read a book, something not franchise-driven. A done-in-one and maybe you'll free yourself of your dependency on big companies for stories that will forever suck since they're geared towards mass-appeal.

>Star Wars is a tired fucking IP.
Star wars just like Warhammer40k can make a lot of stories, the problem is that they focus too much in a single story.

* sorry, $1,000,000,000
That's exactly the amount of creative inspiration that goes into re-telling Batman's thin as fuck mythos for the umpteenth time.
>Parents Dead
>Dress as Bat
>Suddenly, crazy people with chemicals
>Punch em all inn face
>Badass toyetic car

Yeah, not like Lukas already that.

Warhammer 40k is a niche mythos that very few people are exposed to worldwide, and it's primarily angry nazi catholics endlessly shootan at space caricatures.

The thing that set Star Wars apart from every other derivative space opera was Force and Lightsabers.
By this point the Force has been:
>A mystical energy that subtly influences events
>Go Go Power Rangers shit
>Cosmic God powers that allow you to drop Star Destroyers and battle people remotely across the galaxy

So at this point, the Force needs to retire. Someone could write another Space Opera, and hopefully come up with a deeper Storyline than "Evil British Space Empire crushes Plucky Rebels ad nauseum".

Aslong as i get a batman movie with professor pyg as a villain and a star wars film that focuses on the bad guys, ill be satisfied

>dih me hate popular thing makes me special
Kill yourself, batman has had alot of complex stories over the years
If they stopped focusing on the boring as fuck jedi and made another type of movie in the universe then. How about one abour IG88s droid rebellion, or a hutt gangster film

>all the cool characters are being killed because rian johnsons a shit director who thinks death=accolades

As opposed to the deaths in the first six films.
>Luke knows about as much about the Force as the four year olds we used to train, no need for me to keep on livin'

The prequals were shit, killing all these new characters before they do anything is fucking retarded

Neither are likely to happen.
Could there be a Suicide Squad/Gotg Bounty Hunter movie? it's possible.
A movie focused on the Not-Nazi Empire or whatever they call themselves now? Nah.

No Batman movie franchise will endure long enough to scrape into Batman's Z-list villains.
You might as well hold out for Maxie Zeus.

>You have a vote, it's called your dollars.

If that were true pop-culture wouldn't be obsessing over cumdumpsters and the weddings of foreign welfare recipients.

>How about one abour IG88s droid rebellion, or a hutt gangster film
You just want the Brand Name slapped on whatever. You're brand loyal to the point of not giving much of a fuck about quality.
There's absolutely no reason to tell more Star Wars sagas besides it being your nostalgia-pacifier.

The fact is, you are into equally dumb, mass-media shit.
So it's a case of "their shit is dumber than my shit."
I know it's horrible, but you aren't "Patrician" at all.

There doing more villains for batman, it could happen
Maybe because the universe has alot of stroy potential, fuck face. I want to see more of that then another fucking shit “new” idea like people getting small or anothe amy schumer film

>why aren't you a rich billionaire? then we might listen to you...

oligarchy here we come!

The bad thing is, Pyg would make a tremendous villain for a solo robin/nightwing film.

>Maybe because the universe has alot of stroy potential, fuck face.
Space Mafioso/Crime lords/Bounty Hunters is really not as scintillating and creative an idea as you think. It really isn't. Neither is ramshackle crime-ridden alien backworlds.
It's taking hoary old ideas and slapping Star Wars™ on it. Which really sums up even Episode IV pretty nicely, except it's wearing thin.

>There doing more villains for batman, it could happen
Nope, Pyg will be relegated to the later seasons of television and cartoon series.

ANTI-TRUST WHEN

THE MOUSE

>oligarchy here we come!
>here we come
Christ, you ought to be at least 15 before attempting a conversation here.

>potential, fuck face.
>Space Mafioso/Crime lords/Bounty Hunters is really not as scintillating and creative an idea as you think. It really isn't. Neither is ramshackle crime-ridden alien backworlds.
More interesting then any of the other shit hollywood makes. Your probably such a contrarian retard that you supported fembusters because it was “new”
>Nope, Pyg will be relegated to the later seasons of television and cartoon series.
I meant the movies you fat sack of lard

>More interesting then any of the other shit hollywood makes.
There have been numerous Sci-Fi movies in the last 10 years that explored interesting ideas.
You probably haven't seen them, because it didn't have Star Wars™ pasted on it.

Valarian was fucking shit, so was covenant, avatar, arrival, and the rest of the other schlock. I want gritty crime thriller in space, not another fucking native american parallel

I know what you meant, and no one at Hollywood gives a single shit about Pyg.
Not a one. There's no director dreaming of a Pyg movie. There's no significant fanbase clamoring for a Pyg appearance.

sorry, Third party reader her, but i'm a bit lost. wouldn't he be against fem busters because it's just got the ghostbusters logo on it?

>siding with contraian fag just to shit on something popular
Off yourself
No, hed think its a good idea because its something new.

>I want gritty crime thriller in space
Let's pretend there haven't been numerous space crime-thrillers since Episode IV.

Again, you just want a niche movie made with the Star Wars™ branding.
As an enterprise, Star Wars has grown far, far too profitable to make big-budget niche films out of. No one is going to make Dredd with the Star Wars™ brand.

My advice: watch Dredd with the Star Wars soundtrack blaring in the background, and beat your tiny dick imagining he's a Star Wars bounty hunter.

>No, hed think its a good idea because its something new.
>Ghostbusters
>Something new
Listen you fat bucket of idiot, don't strawman me positions as puerile as yours, ok?

I'm right here arguing with you, and you aren't doing well.

If disney doesnt then its proof their fucking shit and dont treat the property with respect. Thats what the fans want. And just because your a hipster fag that thinks “all popular things are evil” makes you fucking retarded because their are numerous stories in the EU to adapt, cuck

No you pustuile of stupidity, im the one winning here because your entire argument sums up to “if its popular then its dumb”. Retardef fags like you belong on the cancer shithole of Sup Forums.

>If disney doesnt then its proof their fucking shit and dont treat the property with respect.
Disney didn't acquire Star Wars to make "The Good, The Bad and The Ugly" with it. They'd have bought that movie library to do that.
George Lucas had no intention of making that film either.

No one is going to take your Grade Z novelized fanfictions and adopt them to the big screen.
I'm so terribly sorry.
And no, I don't just hate on "popular things". I like a lot of popular things, don't mind a few sequels, then I want to move on to a fresh good thing.

I don't want to watch 30 Star Wars movies, 6000 episodes of Star Trek, or read Batman #1500.

And I've enjoyed each of those franchises in their prime days.
It's like you are trying to simplify my position so you can grasp it with your tiny mind.

>pustuile
stop mis-spelling words at me that aren't in your second-rate vocabulary. Please.
If you had a shred of sophistication we wouldn't even be having this argument.

>It's like you are trying to simplify my position so you can grasp it with your tiny mind.
Not the user you're replying to, but that's what you're doing yourself, you mousekeeter.

Now, would I mind a futuristic re-telling of "The Good, the Bad and the Ugly"?
Not if it's done well.

Do I need it with chirpy Droids™, Stormtroopers™ and Lightsabers™ ?
No, please.

Thats still the basic jist of you argument, you cock sucking moron. They will make it eventually even if it kills them, they already started branching off from the formula with rogue one
Shut the fuck up you grammar fag peice of shit

Yeah, I'M the Mouseketeer, the guy who wants fresh IPs against the idiot who wants endless Star Wars™ product.
Good call.

How about you grow up and stop consuming shit that was, and still is made for kids then?

I want Ea to lose the Star Wars license. What the fuck was that story. I was hoping Hask would miraculously survive again. He was fucking stupid to kill Gleb. At least Iden and her daughter are qt.

It's "piece". Even street-shitting Pajeets have a greater command of the English language than you do.

Just because i want GOOD star wars product doesnt make me an idiot, fuckwad. The new triology is shit and i want disney to make up for it with actually good movies. Or do you think new stuff like fucking tomorrow land is better you literally stupid fuck?

Disney bringing back Futurama
y/n?

Personally, I think there is still more good stories to tell.

You mean George Lucas?

Correcting minor as fuck grammar mistakes isnt an argument you shit streaming cuckold. Oh, i got one letter out of place, totally btfo my senpai. Kill yourself

You should want good Sci-Fi movies, not "New and Improved Product™, you mindless nostalgia babby.

Your the mindless shit gargiling manchild who wants shit “new” movies that have no imagination or sould because the directors are over serious shits who dont want to do anything fantastical or interesting with them. Get bent you fucking retard.

I see you can spell cuckold correctly.
Endless practice makes perfect?

And you used the lower case "i" by itself.
Does it shame you to be semi-literate?
I give you some points for bothering to look up "grammar" before using it.

>made marvel into a nonserious joke

actually implying superheroes need to be serious

>Movies can only have "sould"(?) if they have the John Williams score blasting and a screen crawl of exposition.

This.

Shows what a shit argument you have if you resort to spellchecking you fucking idiot
If they have an intersting back story like star wars then of course theyll be more fucking interesting then current shit.

>Money doesnt matter, because i refuse to buy marvel comics for years and they still keep pediling their propaganda at a loss.

And you steal indie comics here every Wednesday, and you pirate movies that aren't the Big Studio Product.

Thus your non-vote is worth less than nothing.
Don't be bitter that money voters support shit you don't like. Whatever gets money gets more of made.

Never because Fucking Reagan made it illegal
>Shadowrun and System Shock Future when?

Well doctor whos being ruined by becoming a feminist bitch so it seems this is the year for franchsies turning into cancer

Right, because this is even better

>If they have an intersting back story like star wars
The back-story of Star Wars reads like every other cheap pulp sci-fi novel. It was the exceptional technical craftsmanship and the earnest performance of unknowns and a fucking great score that made it a huge success.

Remember how disney shoved silly looking "funny" robots to their new dark sci-fi movie; The Black Hole because star wars got huge by the time they were making it

I am kind of agreeing with original actor for Obi-wan: Star wars dealt a horrible blow to sci-fi movies as whole.

Stop assuming its the score i like you fucking faggot. Its literally the backstory of the differnet characters, species, and the galaxy itself. Theres tons of stories to tell but because your a hipster retard you refuse to endorse the idea

you forgot about dragging Pixar down.

Doctor Who was already ruined by Moffat

>US entertainment industry in the 21st century
>Disney
>Disney
>Disney
>Disney
>Disney
You got what you deserve.

We already live in Shadowrun, just without the magic, metahumanity and the willingness to fuck with megacorporations.

Well, yes, but the new showrunner was supposed to improve it, not make it worse.

has his season even started or are just making assumptions based on how much you hate women

My god, you are like some escaped mental patient who stands on the street corner and howls at anyone who wears the color red.

Why
Don't
You
Put
Your
Money
On
Something
Fresh
And
Good
You
Moron?
I buy kickstarter comics like Daisy Kutter and Unsounded, I've pre-ordered my second volume of Kill Six Billion Demons, because I want to see personal efforts thrive. You just come here to screech like a retarded monkey because no one will give you a free banana sundae, and people are buying shit you don't like to eat.

Then its not shadowrun, its Syndicate on its Early Stages

>youtube.com/watch?v=cM0d7VGFNsY

Maybe because indie shit that isnt vertigo is usually shit, and i want good stories with my favorite characters and since their not getting made id rather boycott the industry instead

the latter

>It's a "DisneyWars is worse than the prequels" episode
I'm far from a SW (even the OT) but you probably should hang yourself if you actually believe this

Rogue One is worse than the prequels

>Maybe because indie shit that isnt vertigo is usually shit
Oh son, you are really trying to pick a fite with the whole board now.
You need to take a breath, cool down and rethink this.

at least everyone died at the end

>indie shit that isnt vertigo is usually shit

>its Syndicate on its Early Stages
Nope. It's Deus Ex in its early stages. It'll only be Synicate if Disney has some Mickey Mouse hat-wearing death squads that I don't know about.

Nothing is worse than Phantom Menace. And Rogue one at least has 30 minutes of a good movie at the end after the hour of shit.

Rogue one and TFA was worse. Atleast the prequals were enjoyable in a campy way, werent a rehash, and werent fucking boring like rogue one was

>Maybe because indie shit that isnt vertigo is usually shit,
DCshill status: Confirmed.

>Nothing is worse than Phantom Menace
haven't seen episode 8 yet, but Episode 7 is defintely the worst. at least Phantom had a good villain.

7 is the first star wars movie to fail to have any good villains.

What do you want to me to shill instead? Gay comics like Image, IDW, Boom...?

The actress is a devout feminist, their going to insert feminazi shit throughout the whole season. Fuck BBC

Rogue is fucking good. Awakens is the worst one.

>this is what he thinks constitutes independent comics

Rogue One is legitimately an awful film. Even TFA was at least competently put together.

>Daisy Kutter
Wait, did that series ever continue? I read The Last Train forever ago.

>thinking no personality rebel girl and her drama with her father was “good”
The MC was shit, aeast the deoid and the force monk and his body guard was cool. Krennic and the plot aboutbgetting credit for the death star was far more interesting and shouldve been the main plot of the movie. Darth vader was badass in it. I also feel they shouldve explored the idea of radica rebels more. Overall the main characters were shit but the movie had some good ideas

so making assumptions based on how much you hate women, then