The internet begs Michelle Obama to run for president in 2020

Will she win?

we are the internet

well, either way we aren't having a first female president

Why should she? Just because she's black, and a woman?

no more dynasties. this is exactly what we've been working to fight

>a female nigger as US president
top kek

what type of gorillas is this

She looks like 50 cent on this picture.

>she

democrats still think being the most unique snowflake gets you a pass

She probably would would the primary just from popularity. And then we'd have to slog through months 'you don't want to vote for her because she's a woman' AND 'you don't want to vote for her because she's black'. The only counter would be Condoleeza Rice.

If she dumps Obama, maybe.

Hopefully you will have a female president next, so Michelle is out of question

wew lads

Trump will fuck up american, lead to wars against dozens of countries and brings even more refugees to europe.

I think her chances are even.

the first shemale president, she could make it

fpbp

>Will She win?

Not if Sup Forums is still around.

Bruce Jenner would have more luck

She?

Fuck Obama and fuck black people.

My friend is one of these people that think she should run. He thinks she's a literal genius.
Is there any truth to that or is he just being dumb?

These are the same people who want Oprah to run.

>would have the lowest vote percentage in demo history when it comes to Black Males

Male Niggers will never ever ever ever vote for a woman let alone a black woman.

No, black women threw their entire weight behind Clinton and she didn't win.

I think she's a tough woman and I like her overall but POTUS? C'mon be fucking serious

The term 'genius' really lost all it's meaning nowadays.

>she

Michelle didn't even want to run

>she
>woman

A fucking nigger transgender, jesus christ usa

Stand back, Michelle.

We all know who will actually get the white house in 2020.

You forgot Trans.

I think you're forgetting who's 2020 favorite.

>she

>People willing to pick Michelle over FUCKING BERNIE SANDERS

And here we go again

Honestly tho, Oprah is one of the few female CEOs that has actually done a pretty okay job as a business owner.

Although, her deep-seated racism against southern white people isn't too ideal.

She has to show us her genitals first though.

Then she can be the 2nd Black man.

>liberal shill wymyn loses

>SURELY PUTTING ANOTHER ONE INSTEAD OF SANDERS WILL WORK

>Bush dynasty is over
>Clinton dynasty too undermined to continue
>normies ask for another political dynasty to make sure the system stays as shitty and clogged as it is
WHY CAN'T THEY UNDERSTAND?
IT'S LIKE RETARDS NOT SEEING HOW FISHY THE FN IS
NEVER EVER EVER ALLOW A POLITICAL DYNASTY TO TAKE ROOT IN A REPUBLIC IT'S THAT FUCKING SIMPLE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Sanders will be too old by 2020.

We need younger rule 63 Sanders as the next best thing.

Did they give up on the idea of a female President already?

>she

there won't be a 2020

Who is this "internet"?

>these are the same people who deride Trump as a reality star

a she-boon president
kekd

I'm not so sure about that. The major Bernie supporters, who were her real supporter backbone, don't really trust her too much now.

>63

You kidding? Where I live this nigga leftist got 3rd as third party and he's 80 years old.

And he had the strength to literally punch the president's table while he spoke.

Hello there Alyaksandr

After Obama's 8 years of race-baiting, BLM, riot incitement, etc., we will never see another black president in our lifetimes. Especially one that spent 8 years complaining about white people. Since angry blacks can't get the chip off the shoulder, they are not qualified for positions of authority.

>Rule 63 is an internet adage which states that for every fictional character, there exists an opposite-gender counterpart.
was talking about the >MUH VAGINA vote

isn't that exactly what merkel wants? this is your fault, krauts

>Implying Sup Forums has any power what so ever.
HAHAHAHA

You transphobic bigot.

Glenn Beck called her Reganesque, lol.

It would be interesting.

hahaha you're right

No, he will not win.

I'm worried about this.

Sadly, Condi probably won't take the job.

kek

FPBP

Eh, never say never. I remember after two terms of Bush, lots of people said a Republican would never be president again.

>she

settle down, achmed

four years is plenty of time for repaired Bernouts/Warren relations.

>people bitch that Trump has no political experience
>so they want a different person who has no political experience because she's a black woman

Sexism and racism are really alive in this country, just not where you think it is.

Lol Obama looks aroused at the though of getting cucked by the Big Bush Cock

If you look at the numbers Trump got less votes than Romney. There wasn't some big groundswell of support for Trump, rather those who voted for Obama just didn't turn up (especially minority voters).

Clinton, uninspiring as she is, just couldn't get the vote out. So yeah Michelle could be a good option for the democrats.

SENATOR CHRIS CHRISTIE 2020 mark my words

Why wouldn't or shouldn't Oprah run? I would vote for her and I voted for Trump

the bitch tried to run a campaign for drinking bottled water. i don't think i need to elaborate any further

>woman

Leave Michelle to me.

Wow! its like liberals have learn nothing out of this.

I want Warren to run. She could fight Trump on twitter like a boss. Fight extreme with extreme.

The tall one of her daughters makes me hard.

>spends 8 years fighting obesity
>food prices plummet under four years of Trump presidency
>try to eat away your depression, all the fried chicken you wan for a dolla
>obama voters either dead or physically grafted to their couches in 2020

can beck possibly be a bigger faggot

>Establishment cocksuckers can't fathom someone running who isn't a Bush, Clinton, or Obama

Kek, they wish to do away with Democracy and bring back monarchy just as bad as we do

It's a fucking democracy not a monarchy, stop trying to have families stay in the white house like they've got succession rights.

It would be a great idea by the Democrats

>clean record
>tall and won't appear weak
>relatively well-experienced
>women vote
>black vote
>young vote
>trap vote

reminder they think being the wife of something makes you qualified

FPBP

It's almost guaranteed democrats will now run a woman candidate every 4 years until one of them wins.

FUCKING NO.

TRUMP 2020

CRY MORE SWEDEN. We won. We even got that bitch to try and call us out on national television. WE. WON.

No.
A black man being president is nothing new anymore

>Michelle runs in 2024
>Ivanka runs against her
>dems get cuked out of the presidency again

The ass pain from a black women being beaten by a rich white woman would be amazing

settle down mehmet. just because your muslim rape is allowed in germany doesn't mean it should be allowed elsewhere.

also
>checkem

no

It's amazing how silly they really are.

nice trips

She doesn't have the experience of Clinton and can't run as an oustider like Trump did. Then people would be against her for trying to make this about turns again.

>She

Who the fuck paid 50 cent to put on makeup?

you know what
I'd be less salty if she's the first female president than if it was hillary
I'm not saying she's the best choice but she's much less corrupt and more likeable

>lots of people said a Republican would never be president again.
They were happily awaiting us becoming a minority. Thats why they said no more republicans ever

I know this is bait but I'll bite

If Kanye won he would not get the white vote over 28. His music and the things he has said, put into music form, and what he believes will come to light and it will massacre him. Trump has said some bad things but they were in private and not meant for the world to see. Kanye has said some horrible things that are far worse, put them into his music for the world to intentionally see.

Whites would also come out in droves to vote AGAINST him, his own party would hate him, and he literally is the most unqualified possible choice for President. People say Trump was unqualified but he has worked with Politicians, lobbyists, the tax code, and businesses for 40 years. He was qualified. Kanye raps about fucking whores, smoking weed, and being a god. It is cute that these Internet niggers think he has a shot, but realistically I can't imagine him getting very far.

Seriously, normies are so pig stupid