Feminists are looking someone to blame

huffingtonpost.com/entry/dear-white-women-we-messed-this-up-election-2016_us_582341c9e4b0aac62488970e

>Fellow white women, I’m done with you.

>After all this talk of allyship, you didn’t show up to the polls to push back against the openly racist, xenophobic, misogynistic now-President-elect Donald Trump.

>The exit polls from the Nov. 8 election show that 53 percent of white women voted for Donald Trump, compared to only 43 percent for Hillary Clinton. It appears many white women are not moved by Trump’s sexism, and instead would rather applaud the candidate for his lack of political correctness.

>After all the supposed progress we’ve made, painstakingly trying to change a white feminist movement into an intersectional one (and for that we have only the hard work of women of color to thank), white women didn’t show up to fight back against a man whose rhetoric and policies directly attack women of color, immigrant women, Muslim women, LGBTQ women and more.

>...

>So I am ashamed. I am ashamed of my country. I am ashamed of white people. But more than anyone else, I am ashamed of white women. Is this who we really are? Clearly ? and it is who we have always been.

So, some people are for white women voting for Trump. White men have been blamed for all the evils of the world by SJWs. Now it appears that maybe white women will be next.

Maybe feminism is about to collapse under its own weight. There will be some seggregation, but not by whites, but by these feminists because they will start to blame all the bad things on white women. Eventually white women will most likely flee.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=juTeHsKPWhY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You can't collapse something that doesn't exist.

Feminists are after blood. I think they have found their prey. I hope this is the end of SJW stuff and feminism. This cult is about to cannibalize itself.

>White women sold out their fellow women, their country, and themselves last night. Most white women don’t want to be part of an intersectional feminist sisterhood. Most white women just want to be one of the guys. And we will all suffer for it.

>ruiz-grossman
>fellow white women

Mhm.

>I am ashamed of white people. But more than anyone else, I am ashamed of white women.
Don't care. You'll be one of the first up against the fucking wall when the uncuckening comes.

Are you terrified? Terrified that you'll soon run out of nu-males to give you attention and free shit?

>"White Women sold out"
>Blacks for trump in the picture

Can we burn down Huffington Post?

>half spic half kike
>fellow white women
Ahahahehahaha

White woman who voted Trump here, I can't wait for all of the salt I get from fat feminists who come into my place of work today. I'm wearing my Trump/Pence pin desu.

Post your face now that "you're a fucking white woman" is an elaborate argument

I think its in feminist DNA to try to find someone who is oppressing. After these results, white women will be the next on the oppressor list. After that, maybe right handed people? I mean this left to right writing system is made for them, systematic oppression of lefties.

>born just in time to watch the left devour itself

Fuck'em

They can't shame people into compliance. Even based-vaginas don't buy it.

t. someone who thinks all white women in the US are young liberal humanities students

If the white women are driven from Social """Justice""", then the movement will collapse from nigger stupidity

>Expecting womens to stay loyal to the case
>Ever
There is a reason matriarchy doesnt work
And its exactly this

>fellow white women
(((GROSSMAN)))

>But more than anyone else, I am ashamed of white women. Is this who we really are? Clearly ? and it is who we have always been.

This is a perfect admission of her own delusion. How can anyone be so oblivious?

>we

>feminists are looking someone to blame
anything new happening today?

White women tears are delicious too.

This is why people voted Trump. Fuck off feminists and SJW, you're toxic to the political left.

>fellow white women

Jesus fucking Christ. Liberals really never learn their lesson do they? You just fucking lost for insulting and alienating people and you keep going?

Truly they're their own worst enemy.

>blaming real women who never identified as SJW or political whores for "betraying" a group with the only common feature is having a vagina

(((Ruiz-Grossman)))

>white

Why are race relations so garbage now?
Why is race such a major focus now?
Member the 90's and 2000's when everyone got along peacefully and nobody really thought much about race?
What went wrong?

Based

It's hard to belive that these type of people don't see that this ideology eventually cannibalizes itself.

Ok, go hang with your nigger friends then. Maybe you will "feel the Bern" when they rape you.

KEK this

Why is it so good to see them eat their own?

>you will live to witness trannies protest Trump's second term, screaming "You're fucking a white woman"

My sides have been reinforced; have yours?

>SJW infighting
Good.

Its like this result broke thei bubble where they live, and now they try to find who is responsible for breaking their illusion and taking them out of their echo chamber.

I hope we will witness some sort of singularity that makes feminism disappear.

Feminism collapsing on itself.

This is fucking brilliant.

America, I am so, so damn proud of you.

Hispanic Jews claiming whiteness when it's convenient

ASHAMED THAT PEOPLE DONT AGREE WITH YOU AAAAAAA

I never get that shithead logic

>I think this is a good time to double down on my divisive rhetoric and start up infighting

>Ruiz
>white

bitch, please

What if most women want to be a part of a traditional nuclear family?

You want to talk about dividing a country, its all these fucking polls.
Let the people do what they want to do and get the fuck out of their business.

Good, let these fucks splinter their base even further. The more the hardcore progressive left lashes out at their own support, the harder it will be for them to ever regain any semblance of power or influence ever again.

White women the tipping point. What a place in history that we are living in.

It's funny how destroying femniism will be Trump's greatest achievement, assuming his people keep the trend of claiming he won't mass deport people or lock up Clinton.

>Feminists decrying females voting in their own perceived interests

>Oppression Olympics

>Muh White Female Trump Voters when I have a pic of Black Female Trump Voters below my headline

>Muh ¡(((fellow)))! White women -t. ¡(((ruiz-grossman)))!

>Muh need to look at politics over gender, never mind HRC's corruption, though, we need the first female President

>Muh we want to tear down authority and hierarchies, but to do so everyone needs to follow our standards and demands

How many contradictory narratives can they hold at once?
Their capacity for cognitive dissonance is astounding.

They seriously believe this narrative has been working for them for a long time. Mainly because it worked for Obama who won for different reasons.

They are gonna drive themselves into a hole that there will be no escaping from, the politicians will be okay and have a comfy retirement package, but the people who voted for them will have some serious dissonance until the right picks them up and helps them back up.

The right in America isn't heartless like the rest of the worlds right.

Yes... YESSS

Divide them. Go make "straight white woman" the next CIS male. Make it so literally only sheboons and spooky burkaghosts are left in 'feminism'.

The addition of the metric "white", to the categorization of women who have become enemies of modern feminism, will serve to further break the illusion that feminism is a women's movement.

The silver lining of intersectional feminism is that it attacks so many issues that it invariably offends EVERY individual at least once, and hits most people's beliefs multiple times.

The feminists thought they could shape everyone by hitting every issue, but it's having the opposite effect. Their arguments are often convoluted and weak, and so invite ridicule.

I'm going to respect your decision to not show your tits, because an ally of Trump is an ally of America.

plz be my ai gf

youtube.com/watch?v=juTeHsKPWhY

>first white men
>then white gays
>now white women
Loving it

Sup Forums should encourage feminist civil war

>Black turn out down from Obama
Sexist black elected Trump!

>30% of Latinos went for Trump
Heartless Latinos are responsible for deportations!

Can we spread this blame game? It's great

And now they turn on each other. Glorious.

Well good fucking riddance. Make the White Race Great Again.

t. white French woman.

i hope trump finally outlaws feminism
its past time.

>b-but won't you pick the s-sisterhood over your husband?
>FUCKING TRAITOR! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

>mfw this will turn white women into the new polacks and then we conquer the world

Do everything you can to promote this. Shame and berate white women right alongside them. With white women on our side again, the day of the rope draws nigh.

I'll respect your decision to be a cuck, but only because today is our victory day.

This is just one battle. The war isn't over. You can't put down your weapons yet.

wtf I love white women now

>Fellow white women, I’m done with you.
>Sarah Ruiz-Grossman

Why do Mexicans always think they're white

>this kills the movement

This honestly makes me want to fuck American women more, knowing they masochistically voted against their own interests.

The one truth that the left wing dares not say is this:

Many white people secretly prefer the company of other white people.

or as I like to taunt liberals with:

You get more white children if you breed white with white.

Do your children a favor. Make them white!

Make a liberal cry. Have white children.

>white men are segregated
>white women will be segregated
wonder what would happen

Sauce please

It's hard to get a picture of what reality really looks like when your only view of public opinion is heavily curated and censored twitter hashtags.

Twitter lefties are so floored by Trump's win largely in part because twitter tried so hard to suppress any kind of pro-Trump tags from trending and promoted anti tags.

SJWs already half turned on chinks too

wtf i love white women now

This just proves Women like Alpha Male ! :D can't fuck with biology and evolution.

GET FUCKED NIGS AND SPICS

>masochistically

>implying hillary is in anybody's interest

kys Schlomo.

Are White women more based than original thought?

shut up and get to work to pay for the new wall

This is how we win. Whites will start voting like blacks do. 80% red, 20% Dem in 20 years.

OY VEY HOW ARE YOU DOING FELLOW WHITE PEOPLE?

Dear Huff

You were never for us to begin with. You simply wanted our obedience, our votes and even our wombs to keep parasites like you in jobs. Well I hope you get everything you fear, you truly sexist, racist, stupid cunts.

Sincerely

White women

Oh and
>We need to stick and stand together through thick and thin, but lets purity-spiral and in-fight over things that don't help the advancement of our principles

>We want the actions of men, society and politics to understand and reflect the wants and needs of women, yet we can't comprehend how the women we try to target prefer conservative family living

>Words and feigned actions against first world middle class women are greater oppression than global proxy wars, selling out organs of the US government for top dollar, subverting Democracy at home and abroad, disenfranchisement of whistle-blowers, gun owners, and taxpayers etc.

Who has more?

this.

it will basically be public nuisance and screeching. It will devolve into in fighting and pettiness. The only reason BLM keeps going is because there is enough money to keep enough people placated. Remove that, and BLM dissipates within weeks.

I meant in terms of perception. One would exist a simple minded woman to have voted for Clinton because she's a woman also.

So it's ok for a bunch of niggers to vote for the first time in their lives because candidate is black, but Americans voting for someone who isn't spoonfeeding them BS and wanting to kill them with more taxation is racist, homophobic, bigotry, xenophobic, etc.

Liberals really need to rethink their mental health. Liberalism will be the downfall of America. Fucking California is a prime goddamn example, too.

come home white woman be a good housewive

As a white women, I would say back f u feminist fuck it is you who caused this. We are sick of feminists denigrating white males?

They have only themselves to blame for probably not even bothering to vote or being unregistered

More proof that the left eat their own

No accountability, no self-awareness, just constant blame

It's useless, these people can't comprehend the fact that someone disagrees with them.

They're so absorbed by their ideas, so full of themselves that everything that doesn't follow their rhetoric is, to them, evil.

I'm glad they'll eat each other and open white women eye's to the fact that they should never relax around minorities

Inb4 request to have % based voting and factor in imbalances based on gender

This is olympic tier gymnastics its fucking awesome. These people literally live politics but have nothing to do with it. Their opinions are so narrow minded and focused they can't accept or see another persons view without irrational and complete refusal of it. Irony being the same victims and people screaming bloody murder are now imposing themselves as those before them. You could live in the most progressive state and free world and somehow 1 idiot would realize or break that uniform moral feeling and they would sensationalize it.

You can't win anymor

I guess its human nature, to hangout with people that are like themselves. Be that with race or some cultural thing. Deep down people are little tribalistic. It makes life easier when you have somekind of idea what your peers are thinking.

Feminism and multiculture idea makes people life harder. You are supposed constantly try to think if you will offend someone by doing or saying something. Not even intentionally, but just by accident saying something is in their book grave offence that calls for little witch hunt.

I hope libshits kick off so hard and start treating white women like they do white men so they literally become redpilled as fuck. Without women, the SJW stack of cards will finally crumble.

How are increased taxes to pay for nogs, poorer environments to settle down in and have a family in, affirmative action in employment and education, and inviting foreign hordes in their best interest?

post yfw you realised that the thing women will ALWAYS hate the most is other women

>Women are finally realizing women are retarded.

Post results pls

>I meant in terms of perception.
In terms of WHOSE perception? What the fuck are you talking about.

Please kys.

People vote what they percieve is their best interest. What the fuck is this shit.

>The one truth that the left wing dares not say is this:
>Many _____ people secretly prefer the company of other ______ people.

Some things are so obvious we cannot see them.

Member the LA Riots?

many of them just accepted the victory of trump and now are just sad about the "racist" one wining others still think there is a chance for hilary to win, for some reason some journalist translated MAGA as "make america powerfull again" saying that he is scared that trump may be a warmonger.