>no seriously what was in that briefcase
>who was that thing at the end of the series
>how did terra come back and does she really have amnesia
>NO FUCK THIS WHAT WAS IN THAT FUCKING BRIEFCASE

I'm glad Jim Carrey finally got that fucking thing off his face

what thing at the end of the series

The soul of Marcellus Wallace

Ya, what thing are you talking about

The mysterious enemy they fought in the final episode. It's literally just referred to as the Thing by the crew.

literally my mom's glueman

If this was Dick then it was photos of his family and his time with Bruce

If this Robin was Tim then it was nothing because poor Tim is nothing

It was Red X & Joker.

They didn't have answers planned for any of these. They just thought it would be cool to make people wonder.

>how did terra come back and does she really have amnesia

I always assumed when Trigon turned all of Humanity into stone and then when Raven undid this it also got Terra's petrification as well.

The amnesia was just for drama.

The answer is in the finale's title, "Things Change". It wasn't meant to be an easter egg, comic book homage or anything other than a parallel narrative to Beast Boy being unable to accept change and move on. While BB hinders the team's mission by focusing on the past with Terra and Slade, the monster is able to adapt to new situations and changes so to evade the Titans.

Well damned if that doesn't make perfect sense.

That's the first time I've heard this theory, but I actually really like it. It's quite an elegant explanation.

Good job if you came up with it user.

What the fuck happened with that game master who wanted all their powers?
How did he come back after getting his ass kicked?

>that perspective

Rose Wilson?

This was before it was revealed he was in "Trigon's realm" or whatever right? I always figured it was a dead man's switch that Slade would have to check in with every month or 2. If he was off the planet I imagine it triggered a lot of things he left behind

>does she really have amnesia

Nah, she just didn't want to go back to her old life.
Just look at how she's acting. She was completely avoiding talking about Terra directly.

Looks kinda like an Angel from Evangelion

Considering the amount of Weeb elements in this show, it wouldn't surprise me

The guy behind the show has confirmed that nobody had an answer for the briefcase thing and that Terra was left intentionally ambiguous, but he's said that he did have an identity in mind for Red X if there was ever a need to reveal it.

>what was in the briefcase
the credits

>he's said that he did have an identity in mind for Red X if there was ever a need to reveal it.
And if I recall the answer was that the suit came alive on its own due to its experimental power source acting weird, so it was really nobody at all.

>The amnesia was just for drama.
I interpreted it as Terra didn't lose her memory, she just wanted to live a normal life.

>Trigon turned all of Humanity into stone and then when Raven undid this it also got Terra's petrification as well.

That actually makes sense.

15 points to user!!

>Red X was Red X all along.

who the fuck was red X? I MUST KNOW

While that's most likely the answer, I like the idea that it's never revealed, and It's really somebody with complex motives who's just as good as Robin.

TELL ME ABOUT SLADE! WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK?

>when Trigon turned all of Humanity into stone and then when Raven undid this it also got Terra's petrification as well

how have i never heard this before what the fuck

The ending line from Terra made me assume that she was faking it and just wanted to restart with a normal life.

Alternate ending

youtube.com/watch?v=cpzaZt0jU68

It was the diamonds from Reservoir Dogs.

Was Rose even a thing in the comics before the 2003 Teen Titans cartoon?

I mean, she probably was, but imagine if they introduced her to the crew in the cartoon. We'd have someone that could out-edge Robin and Raven on a consistent basis.

Batman

>what was in the briefcase
The crowbar that killed Jason Todd.

Did she appear in the original cartoon?

The true Red X was the friends we made along the way

I don't believe so. No allusions or mentions, nothing.

She shows up in the Teen Titans Go! comic tie-in

a lot of loyalty

>Now no-one but me and The Titans can know what's in this box... THOSE EMBARRASSING PHOTOS OF TITANS EAST AT THE CHRISTMAS PARTY!

>First appearance Deathstroke#15 (October 1992)

Apparently so

The Master of Games literally revived himself at the end of the episode he appeared in and proceeded to set up the same game, but with girl heroes instead.

huh, can't believe this is my first time hearing that. Thanks user

I always figured Terra just sotra slowly healed herself naturally? Like, given her powerset, it made sense she might be able to come back from being petrified.

Well, congrats, you came up with an awesome way of explaining things that satisfies every aspect of critical analysis.

This user deserves a life filled with perfect blowjobs

Why was Slade randomly an Eastern mystic in one of the earlier episodes? He didn't just dress the part, he performed a magical ritual successfully. Why does that never come up again or get used?

Is this seriously new to people? I'd just assumed that it was common knowledge to everyone ever since my childhood. Almost 100% sure it was frequently mentioned online in like 2007; I couldn't possibly have known about it otherwise.

user you have plural people on a site known for its snarky assholish behavior coming out of the woodwork to congratulate and praise you for something that you can claim full credit on with no one being the wiser. Just take the win and run with it.

>looking a gift-horse in the mouth
Come the fuck ON

I'm not the person who posted it. That's why I'm expressing surprise.

he used magic later, too

I mean it was probably just a white martian guys

Shadow called Slade weak.