Ben Reilly: The Scarlet Spider #11 storytime

Other urls found in this thread:

www16.zippyshare.com/v/RVCnCNo5/file.html
pastebin.com/TjPCH4pp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Someone should tell PAD to stop with this decompression bullshit till he fixes Ben at least. The characters are not likeable enough yet to have the whole issue of fucking nothing and one baseball joke.

The artist should have given him the cape if he was going to half ass his physique.

This is just the same scene PAD did with Miguel and Liz in 2099 but less amusing.

I liked the Death/Ben scene, but seriously, I really feel like the issues are getting wasted when you get these long exposition pages with the Slingers here or with the Donut Steel strongman back in the very first issues going to jail see someone.

It's just juggling way too many plots at once. Not only do we have the Slingers' deal we have Mysterio AND his daughter and whoever the hell the little girl who's interested in "Aunt June" is since she is also supernatural and we haven't seen Kaine in a while.

AND Ben's supposed to be dropping by to meet a guy who's an expert on the disease afflicting Cassandra's daughter.

AND no one bothered to color Ben's right still.

why couldnĀ“t the cover artist do the interiors? the cover is great but the actual art is so awful

Is it wrong I want to bone Death?

D'damn you, user! I was meaning to post this after storytime end.

Inked preview looked so much better. The art got ruined by boring flat/gradient coloring. When will people learn to use damn textures on minimalistic pencils?

>even heard it about

Alright, I want the last artist back, even if it was tracing 3d models it was better than this

why the hell would they threaten to kill her? that makes zero sense if they are supposed to have the moral high-ground

>Doesnt take off his mask
So this isn't the real Prodigy right?

You will have to get in line behind Deadpool and Thanos.

Despite the art this scene was hilarious to me.

Dunno, there's just something that makes characters like Kaine acting like asshole endearing, and characters like Miguel being assholes fucking hysterical. That's something is not here with Ben.

Probably not.

This got any better from the first few issues?

the issues with kaine are the best and some of the comedy is alright but most of the side characters misty knight and white cage and grumpy aunt may are pretty lame
i think it improved from its first few issues

I just don't get it. Rosenberg's colors in Superior Foes were great but here they look like shit.

IIRC Randolph does a lot of stuff in advertising and animation so probably he just doesn't have the time to really do a whole monthly regularly. I know there were fill-ins on Mosaic for instance.

Ben Reilly - Scarlet Spider 011 (2018) (digital) (Minutemen-Slayer)
www16.zippyshare.com/v/RVCnCNo5/file.html

ENTIRE RUN: pastebin.com/TjPCH4pp

>life
HOLD THE PHONE!
This is news to me.

Is this some obscure thing or is THIS book trying to add a new member to the cosmic hierarchy?

I thought Infinity and Eternity represented life

Here's the thing, Death called Life her "sister", so that implies it is a single entity. Also, these guys almost never go by multiple names, so Lady Life is either some forgotten character or Marvel is trying to sneak in a new cosmic level being in a book that no one would expect.

These panels look like the characters are yelling most of the time but the dialogue doesn't have yelling implications.

Forgotten non-personified character.

Death = Life
Eternity = Oblivion (or ABRAXAX)
Galactus = none he is the middle

Yeah something is fucked up here. They may not like each other but she could easily have killed her brother a few issues ago if she wanted and I assume he's had similar chances in the past.

>decompression

I think it's more Marvel editorial mandate, since it's not his own writing style, really, and he's done recent stuff that wasn't like it at all.

I doubt they're being serious and are just hoping that even the possibility of her death will compel Ben to do what they feel is the right thing.

Even heard it (the phrase) about myself - "Silas is dead !"
You baka

I didn't Andre Araujo was a Game Over Greggy/Kinda Funny fan.

So now we have two Scarlett Spiders running around?

Yes, although Kaine's been absent for the last few issues.

Stupid, sexy skelly.

Prodigy is a sperg about being a professional.

Fuck no, as crap as the art is, it's at least drawn start to finish. Tracing should automatically lower a comic's price by 50% since half of the creative team isn't doing their job right.

Dude, Dylan Dog had that idea in it. Life and Death being sisters isn't anything new.

*breathes in*

Thank god the artist changed, even if this one should try do draw Ben in costume a little better

Too bad Sliney's back after this issue.

Hey. At least he's not in America.

Because Kaine isn't allowed to be hardcore and Miguel is a rational thinker while Ben is already messed up and tends to hallucinate so it brings nothing new.

>your face gets ugly and scared if you are bad after you were dead and brought back
ME2 theme goes here.