Here about upcoming AT episodes

>here about upcoming AT episodes
>go to Wikipedia to checkout episode titles
>at the bottom see "adventure time finale, TBA 2018"
>mfw

>here

>here
also, lurk more. how thrilled are you that the last episode is going to be a minecraft special?

yeah we only got 8 episodes left, plus a standalone Minecraft episode
no i'm not joking

fuck man, there is so much shit we dont know about yet, whatever happened to GOLB? are we going to see more of the multiverse?

will the ending even be good?

I think it will be good at least. My question is whether it will be great.

>are we going to see more of the multiverse?
Probably. Jake's alien dad seems to have the ability to travel between worlds/dimensions. I imagine that will be pivotal to the GOLB storyline, and maybe the Lich hands in every universe will come into play as well.

Whats even the point of a minecraft episode if CN pretends the series isnt popular and its aired after the series finale when inevitably the status quo is forever changed and certain characters will probably have died?
>TFW watching AT at a friends house when it was super popular was 6 years ago
I dont want to feel like this anymore

>here

The minecraft episode isn't canon, so what happens in the finale doesn't really affect it. Finn even has his right arm in it. Unless he somehow gets it back again in the finale.

But yeah, it's still dumb. Should've done it a few years ago when more people gave a shit about AT.

They made an official Adventure Time minecraft mod/game a year or so ago, this is just the tie in. I'm sure if it rustles jimmies about status quo a writer will say it's just an alternate dimension/ AU

>Should've done it a few years ago when more people gave a shit about AT.
I honestly think people still do, atleast more then CN gives them credit for. Mention AT to anyone and theyll get excited. Most people dont care about steven universe
In a way i feel its kinda appropriate the last adventure time related thing is a light hearted episode set around original adventure time setting, rather then the depressing lore filled era its in now.

Bump

>In a way i feel its kinda appropriate the last adventure time related thing is a light hearted episode set around original adventure time setting, rather then the depressing lore filled era its in now.
Instead of minecraft why not just actually do a lighthearted episode? could still be standalone

I wish they did that too, if only as a final callback to its original tone. God knows the media doesnt need to encourage minecraft fags anymore

>liking adventure time after the episode where Finn manipulated his girlfriend into fighting a raving lunatic with powers that directly endanger her life because he had a dream about his fucking god telling him to do so

I can't even believe that this is an actual episode and not just something I made up as a quick, poorly written way to wipe any semblance of likability from Finn's retarded ass.

It was FP that was the bitch that refused to get back with him, not finn

>Emotionally manipulating you to put you at serious risk of getting hurt isn't a good enough reason to stay broken up with them

Are you shitting me with this? Did you not read anything I just said or watch the episode? He gets no second chances after pulling absolute buttfuckery on that level. Nobody should.

No fuck you, it was fucking bullshit of the writers cucking finn and making FP a bitch and it was because if that i dropped the show

Come on man, FP was totally justified in breaking up with Finn after that. I can understand not liking how Finn was written in such a negative light (I actually thought it was a good and necessary shift for his character), but don't take it out on FP.

>FP is at fault here

I never really liked FP at all but actually calling her the one at fault here is really pathetic, user, my god. It's the equivalent of pushing your GF into an alley and making her fight a bum with a shank.