Adventure Time

TCM leaked the name of the series finale. Said finale will have 44 minutes of air time.
tcm.com/tcmdb/title/2152825/Adventure-Time-Come-Along-With-Me--EMEA/

>the ending is the the first verse of the ending theme
Fuck....

They'll go to a town beside the sea and Finn will get over his fear of the ocean by drowning.

He got over his fear during the Season 5 finale

They did this with Regular Show too, but they also name blocks of marathons too. For instance, Regular Show: Rigby Goes to School wasn't an episode/special, it was a named block of episodes that were made to air overseas in anticipation for the series finale, but I'm not sure if they did because they sure as hell didn't do it here, but I think the UK dedicated most of a day to marathon bundles to the series.

EMEA is presumably the international keyword, I never quite confirmed it but it's likely the case. So here it's whether or not it's the finale or a marathon block. If it was a block it'd just be 4 episodes, or 2 specials, and while they have named 1 hour blocks of shows before, I'm doubting it's the case here.

It's worth noting it says 2017 which also concerned RSfags that the finale would air first in the UK, but it ended up airing about half a year after the US premiere. While I think it's the finale name just keep it mind TCM names shorts, specials, unique listings like named marathons, etc.

What's the best place to stream this show?

Can you be more specific? I honestly don't think so

>it ends up syncing with the plot because a character leaves with someone else at the end

Whatever virus-fest kimcartoon version of your choosing

Watch Billy's Bucket List. He got over his fear (and the grass sword killed the Fear Feaster to boot)

Even in Islands Finn didn't show a single moment of fear when he was at the ocean.

>multicolored horses outlived RS and AT
2010 is dead

I kinda figured AT and RS would die in the same year with the same amount of seasons once RS was renewed for a 5th.

Horses turned out to be way more profitable, go figure.

MLP is a franchise while AT and RS were just shows, even in their most popular years. This isn't very surprising.

>Come along with me
Fuck, I'm a sucker for this kind of shit

MLP is a decades old franchise and Hasbro is hard to let go of the show that's done surprisingly well for what was intended to be a glorified toy commercial.

Barney and Friends outlived 30 Cartoon Network Original series and around 20 Nicktoons, is this really a surprise?

To be fair MLP is basically dead at this point, the board has gotten slow as fuck, fan works can't even hold a candle to the golden age, etc.

With this show ending, it feels like the last little bit of my younger innocence is dying too. Fuck. I mean, I think it's the right time for it to end, but the more I think about it the sadder I get.

I feel you, user.

>tfw you'll never watch AT for the first time again

I think they could get another season or two of quality episodes, but I don't disagree with them ending it now. I certainly agree with you that it feels like an era is ending though. Adventure Time was a big influence on modern cartoons, and really popular even to normies. Now what is Hot Topic going to put on their shirts?

I feel the exact same. It was basically the last show i got into before alot of my innoncence was lost. I became highly bitter around that time so that didnt help. I think the reason why i hated adventure time getting more depressing so much was because it got me through alot of depression, and at the time i was getting even more sad and i felt a parralel to it.

And it will probably outlive SU and TLH too. Pony stronk.

I'd appreciate something like a final shot of all the main and important secondary characters taking a picture together with something cheesy like "It's been an adventure!" written on it or something.
I hope they nail the ending, I want to feel some shit from it.

Same. I want it to be heartfelt, overall happy, and feel similar to saying goodbye to old friends.

>it's 4 episode special
>EP1 'Come along with me'
>EP2 'Town beside the sea'
>EP3 'Wandering through the forest'
>EP4 'As we please'
Get the fuck out here dude, I hope this is fucking fake or I'm gonna be crying before even watching the episodes.

If this show was the main reason that TV execs pushed THAT look in other cartoons, do you think we're in for some kind of new renaissance for what networks are going to be looking for next?
What killed the "klasky-csupo" look, back in the 90s?

Breezy episode which I hated, had caused my closeted bisexual fuck buddy hot best friend to become a full blown slut. Tho that's not the reason I hated it. He introduced me to this how and now I enjoy it without him. I don't get depressed watching it but the show's own suffering and lore is separate from my reality and had become my comfort food for quite some time

>had caused my closeted bisexual fuck buddy hot best friend to become a full blown slut
How did that happen?

It unfortunately seems like a lot of things are going towards the Steven Universe art style

How many people who use that reaction image even like Regular Show?

At this point I don't know, but I do, if that makes you feel better. Eggscellent was fucking great.

And with this cartoon network lets it's last good show die.

I don't know about you but when AT is finally gone i'm done with cartoons. There is nothing out there that interests me anymore. This is sadder than when Regular show went away.

>the ending theme references huntress wizard's house
>ending with the ending theme
I am actually psyched. I know it will suck and I'll be disappointed but I'm feeling it for now.

Same here, at least for now. I'll give summer camp a try just because many from the AT crew jumped ship to work on that, but I'm not expecting much.

it kinda does even in its heyday Sup Forums didn't talk about it much between episode premieres and it was overshadowed by AT GF and Korra

That literal tumblr-calarts style of wonky bodies and bright colors and lots of feminist shit? I never realized till now what we had between 2008 and 2013. Regular Show,Adventure time,Gravity falls on Disney before Alex went full retarded and killed his golden egg laying goose. It's looking mighty bleak now.

>Breezy episode which I hated, had caused my closeted bisexual fuck buddy hot best friend to become a full blown slut.
How did that episode influance her so much?

Don't worry. There's always SU!

It seems like more shows are moving towards the Steven Universe style, which I dunno how I feel about. There isn't a single cartoon besides this one, currently running, that I really like. I think OK KO is fine, but it's nothing to write home about.

>There's always SU!

Ironic considering that episode is about how meaningless sex won't make you happy.

Honestly I'd even take SU at this point but it's not like that ever gets aired either

Not really. Any show that was around during the prior network management team, is just running out their contracts. It's why they are never on.

If i could go back in time and kill Rebecca Sugar i would. There is something about that smooshed faced retard that just inspires so much hatred.

This shit is getting old.

Total Drama Island is still streaming, I think that came before Adventure Time.
Kimcartoon.me is the safe one.

>Not really. Any show that was around during the prior network management team, is just running out their contracts. It's why they are never on.
I want to fucking butcher miller for trying to make CN into a fucking baby network

The problem is you.

what is? I don't follow

Oh thanks user. I always assumed his willingness to find his roots far overpowered his ocean fears

>how did that happen?
I would love to get it off my chance. But Sup Forums probably don't want to hear this gay's story, haha

>This is sadder than when Regular show went away.
I have to disagree personally but your stance makes sense, it ran longer and had more attachment-luring aspects. Back in the early seasons I'd watch AT way more than Regular Show but somewhere in the middle it evened out and the final 3 seasons of RS I got gradually more attached to RS but still kept up with AT. Even now I remember watching RS reruns back when they did that, and when the series premiered, it was always with me at some point. It sucked so fucking hard when it ended because I was more attached to it at the time.

But SU style changed was swayed because of AT, not the other way around.
And yes, even when how much people dick-ride OK KO's look, like it isn't just another version of the same, I don't think it's a contender for any kind of "milestone" look, that would affect future shows in the network.

it's just a cartoon you autist

>Total Drama Island is still streaming
Its been off the air for 3 years and is coming back next year for an anniversary special/season. Its practically dead at this point or already died but do to Canadian laws won't stay down

Gib storytime now

Nobody cares autist. Go make a thread and cry about your rushed finale.

>Final moments of the series have the full version of Come Along With Me playing in the background

The same amount of people that lick your ass on a daily basis are in this thread

I haven't watched this show in years, but damn I'm still gonna miss it.

>the final episode's title is lyrics from the ending theme

I'm already tearing up like a faggot holy shit

>le rushed finale meme
t. retard that didn't get the point of the finale

I'm ready

Someone give me a summary of whats going on i stopped around that meteor shit

>Sup Forums probably don't want to hear this gay's story, haha
Where do you think you are

Steven Universe, Ok KO, Gravity Falls, Star Vs., even Gumball to a small degree. We've got bean mouth, and fat cheeks to look forward to.

This

>It was suppose to be rushed shit

Okay?

Honestly user, that's when I stopped too, and you should just watch the rest of it now. There's some rough shit, but it gets back into a good spot not too far after that. I'll admit that I even skipped any fucking Tree Trunks episode while catching up

Meteor Episode? Which one?

Stop being edgy.

Even the more deluded fans know it sucked. Most of the main characters didn't have a line in the last 11 minutes. If CN didn't cut them down 10 episodes, cancel the series halfway into it during an already existing story, maybe it'd have been better, but they did and the writers couldn't manage to put the few things it needed to deliver into 33 minutes or so.

People are actually watching OK KO? I bet they watch neopuff too.

He's talking about The Comet, I think

I don't see the issue, it wasn't even an AT VS RS post, just a mix building off of the previous post which first mentioned regullar show.

The Comet

which was, admittedly, where I stopped too
I feel like for a lot of Sup Forums that was the breaking point long long ago

Sup Forums doesn't have good enough taste to be watching Moomin

I'll just copy and paste what I posted in the last thread. This should be enough.
Jake is blue and is actually an alien?/dog hybrid. It bit Joshua on the head and Jake came from that and it's also where his powers came from.
The Green Knight/Fern is the joining of an alternate Finn and the cursed grass sword. Finn sacrificed an alternate version of himself to save a character named Prismo for reasons I can't remember. The alternate Finn was turned into a sword but he was no longer a person. Finn needed a new sword so be bought the grass sword from a shady guy, which turned out to be cursed and fused to the inside of his arm. Eventually both swords break while Finn is fighting and the consciousness inside the Finn sword and the grass demon thing merge and Fern was born. Finn also loses his arm twice, but don't watch the Breezey episode cause everyone hates that one. Finn killed him accidentally after Fern turned heel and was pretty shook up about it. Gumbald collected what was left of Fern and brought him back.
Gumbald is Bubblegum's created family and you can argue she's an amoral monster as is. When they tried to usurp her she transformed them into mindless candy people. When Lumpy Space Princess reset the world during the Elements mini-series, they were brought back to normal and that lead into now. She only reset it because of a curse making the four main princesses into their "raw" form or something.
Betty, Ice King's gf, is now in their time period and has taken Magic Man's powers. She's crazy too and he's Normal Man/King of Mars now.
If the Lemonhope episode isn't retconed, some sort of great catastrophe is coming to the Candy Kingdom

I'd rather watch TTG.

Just watch it. Seasons 7 and 8 were both great.

Watch High Strangeness, that episode was top tier.

But I will say, that both season 7 and 8 are great and greatly picked up in quality. Hall of Egress is one of my favorites in the series. Especially the Islands and Elements minseries. Those are must watch imo.

Man, when you say it like this it sounds awful when most of this development is actually really good. It kinda glosses over Islands and Stakes, though.

Prismo's boss is GOLB, it's the only reason they did a 3-line (my boss/i repeat MY BOSS/his boss who is that?) note on him and still haven't done anything with him yet. It'd sync with the fact GOLB is in the finale t-shirt, but prismo isn't which is a shame, I hope we get him again.

Yeah, sorry..there's so much that it's kind of hard to condense it all into one post. But I stand by this I got back into the show when Islands was released and went back and watched things kind out of order.

>almost all the characters look depressed
The endings going to be depressing, isnt it

so how long before someone makes a post series finale fancomic/doujinshi in the style of Passage's Bad Zelda minus the rape?

I doubt it. GOLB is a malevolent deity that erases worlds from existence. Him being Prismo's boss doesn't make much sense to me.

That's fanart you mong.

Thanks lads i'll get on it.
>Adventure time started in 2010.
What the fuck man..

Uhh, fuck this is always hard to sum up
>Marceline had a special where she did some shit with vampires
>PB has a brother who lives under the Candy Kingdom tree
>Farmworld Finn got resolution, he's okay now, but some Lich parts fell in every multiverse
>Betty tried messing with IK's crown, didn't work though
>Finn lost Finnsword, it got taken by a bandit and ended up getting stabbed by the grass sword, they merged
>an elemental ice lady from pre-war emerged, she has plans
>Finn and Susan met another human who was a cyborg, Susan is apparently a seeker agent who was activated and tried to kidnap Finn to take him somewhere
>a grass Finn emerged from Finn's thorn mixing with the remainds of the Finn sword, his name is Fern. He's sad and angsty
>Finn gets his robot arm finally
>a machine comes to Ooo looking for Finn and Susan, they go where it told them to go
>found human islands, Finn's mom was there, they had moments, was cute
>come back to Ooo, it's all fucked up by element stuff
>the element girl tried bringing back the elements, it went crazy and the place is fucked
>Finn, Jake, IK and Betty try to save the day
>Betty tries using IK to go back in time, it fucks up and she ends up on Mars to be judged for her crimes (maybe?)
>now Jake is blue like his alien dad thing, but he goes back to normal (more on that later)
>Lich hand comes back, he gets stopped by Finn and Sweat P
>Fern tries to imprison Finn to take his place, Finn ends up shanking him with his robot arm
>oh also Finn has a thing going on with a ranger named Huntress Wizard, she helps him get over killing Fern
>PB's uncle Gumbald is back trying to take out PB, he got Fern's remains and are using them
And that's where we're at right now, I think I hit the important stuff.

I rather not wait for a show to take half a year to release a set of episodes that’ll just get pushed aside for more reruns of CN’s cash cow

>Farmworld Finn got resolution
When did that happen, i skipped a few seasons

Crossover episode my man
>a few seasons
If you're speaking true then that's bananas man, you're missing out on a lot of the show.

>Town beside the sea
HUMANITY IS BACK

On you’re tv with cable

And to think the 10s started so good and promised so much.

Fuck, I dread to think what the 20s will be like.

I only started watching elements because i heard the show was ending and felt i had to see it to the end. I got depressed watching it after a while and stopped entitely in 2014. I didnt bother watching the episodes i missed because i heard they were trash and i didnt want to feel depressed watching AT get more sad.

>Fuck, I dread to think what the 20s will be like.

If the 10s brought SJWs and feminazis, then the 20s will bring something much, much worse

>it’s now implied that Marcy and PB have a relationship going on in the back burner
>dives more into the family dynamic with a Jake, His brother, Jake’s Hybrid children and his parents
>Ice Elemental Lady is currently MIA after the elements mini series
>Fern recently has shown up on Finns B Day to fuck his shit up
>Everyone is now friends with Ice King
>Sweet P manages to purge his Lich half from his body
>Finn is capable of doing Parkour more effectively

It might be less of "I work for him" and more "I work under him" in the he's my ruler way since he has a strong reality warping job position. I'd be annoyed if it's yet another character in the final grand scheme.

I can understand that I suppose, but it's not like the current show is super cheery either.
You been liking the recent stuff at least?