Who has slept with more people, Mary Jane or Peter Parker?

Who has slept with more people, Mary Jane or Peter Parker?

I feel like it should be MJ but it's probably Pete.

>When you're both so fucked up that your marriage will eventually turn to you screwing the babysitter, and her screwing your father figure, with you both being okay with it simply because neither of you have died horribly

That's odd, I have this odd urge to rewatch TCW...

I actually am not sure if Peter slept with anyone before MJ.

His most important, longest relationship was with Gwen, and they never had sex.

Peter: Betty Brant, MJ, Gwen Stacy, Felicia Hardy, Bobbi Morse, Carlie Cooper, Cindy Moon, am I missing anyone here?

MJ: Harry, Peter, that totally not Batman guy Bruce that she fucked right before her and Peter's wedding, Ollie, maybe Stark? I'm not really clear on that one since I didn't read Iron Man while she was on that cast.

So it's probably Peter.

Pre-OMD: Mary Jane
Post OMD: Peter

Mary Jane is female, so you have to assume there were a hundred or so instances of sex partners she's had that occurred outside of what we saw in the comic panels.

Gotta love that Sup Forums virgin logic. Who hurt you, sweetie?

>that totally not Batman guy Bruce that she fucked right before her and Peter's wedding
She fucked a guy when she was engaged? What the fuck?

I'm sorry, did you just interpret sexually active femininity as negative?

If it is what I am thinking, no. It is Hyperbole like most of the stuff Sup Forums says.

Basically she went out partying the night before her wedding due to cold feet and losing the party girl style. She met with some dude, but nothing sexual happened.

I don't know about this Bruce guy, but MJ did have a short affair right after the marriage.

See the blonde guy? He is about to score a date with MJ MINUTES after she said "bye" to Peter. They will make out more than one time.

I thought this was considered a "break". But I agree pretty slutty to get a date and make out with a guy the second your estranged husband leaves town for a couple days. I barely remember shit from the late 80's early 90s run, but I remember things were super rocky between the two. People like to pretend their marriage was awesome, but it was shit until after the clone saga.

Wait I am starting to remember something. Wasn't this retconned to be an actress pretending to be MJ or some shit? Like she gets blown up on a plane not long after this and it turns out it wasn't the real MJ? I don't want to get my old spidey collection out of storage just to double check this.

Here's Mary Jane with the Bruce guy. She did spend the night before the wedding with him, but we actually don't know with she did do something (Quesada thinks she did and actually used this scene to justify OMD in a podcast years ago).

Anyway, even if she was faithful, MJ really shouldn't be going on dates with those guys that want to bone her behind Peter's back.

No.

Those scenes are from late-80's. MJ "died" in the plane crash in the late-90's.

Yeah you are right... MJ is a party girl so I guess Peter should have known better.

Peter's fault for desiring a roastie party girl. He should've just stuck with pure and faithful Felicia.

Silly user, Peter is a virgin. MJ is a whore who sucks off every man she sees. That's why my latest OC is a much better match for him!

He worked with her on the soap opera. Tried to seduce her, almost did, and then this happens while Peter is fighting the Puma. Only thing that stopped her from cheating on him was her cousin seeing the two of them together.

How many OCs of his hooked up with Pete? Just the midget?

>pure and faithful Felicia.

see

And Quesada's daughter. And that bitchy Latina chick.

>Peter cucked Reed

When?

>MJ is a whore who sucks off every man she sees.
Man, that start of "Brand New Day".

Two issues hammering down how much this guy, Bobby Carr, was piggish, awful, rude, an unlikable jerkass, only to surprise us with the fact that this motherfucker was fucking Mary Jane.

Way Mary Jane was sleeping with this motherfucker? I never understood.

Sue's in the "expressed interest" column, so even that first date (pre-reed) counts. Plus, there was a lot of shipping in the white suit run

>Brand New Day"
That answers your question, user

and Silk.

Out of context and even in context, this does look like Mary Jane is cheating on Peter.

What was the author/artist doing? Do you really want a cuckoldry story in your comicbook for kids and teens?

"You know what Spiderman needs? To be cuckolded."- said nobody sane.

Shit, it's worse than I remember.

MJ was living in L.A. at the time. So, she would fly from L.A. to N.Y. every weekend just to fuck the guy.

Even worse: she wasn't contacting anyone. Flash, Harry, Peter, no one. She would go to New York, have some hot sex with the jerkass, ignore her friends and go back to L.A.

Damn. That's some dedication. The guy must have been a god of sex.

I read the issues this happened in. It is pretty bad, but not more than a few kisses bad. Still it puts MJ in a bad light where she is considering cheating on Peter, and she finally breaks it off with him. The worst part is I do not think she even tells pete about this.

Holy shit, what the fuck is this?
This is like 100% proof of cheating!
Did the artist make a colossal mistake?

What comic is this from?

That was in Brand New Day which was after the marriage was undone.

..... Are you serious?

This was after the Deal with the devil annulment of the marriage. Brand new day was the first arc after OMD

Geez, user, why do you think it looks like MJ was about to cuck Peter? I mean, look at this panel.

The worst part was that the guy was very creepy. He had a monologue that was basically "ah, how I love to fuck married women, they are so good!".

MJ almost was one of those married women. She snapped out of it when her cousin saw her and the blonde guy and MJ got desperate.

Is because of this kind of canon stories that I like so much the fics of MJ cucking Peter, and I do not mean the Blacked ones that have been coming out lately, I mean that old ones where MJ cheat on Peter with the Kingpin, Kraven, JJJ, Vulture and specially one guy named Katzenberg all of this set around the time of the "Inferno Saga" (also there are other couples like Sue/Mole Man, Jean/Sabertooth, Shanna/Amphibious, etc).
Sha had something with Norman Osborn? because this kid is clearly part of the Goblin family.

Me

>Skip

Your mother.

ESL kun loves cuck shit huh?

>all those Asians Wolverine ploughed
I forgot he's the original Ken-Sama

Ah no.

You are the guy that keeps asking for fics of MJ/Miles Morales, Lois Lane/Steel and Mera/Black Manta, right?

Peter Parker. The people who think Mary Jane slept around clearly don't understand the tragedy behind her character. She quite simply CAN'T be in a relationship with anyone other than Peter. Because Peter is a super hero and she knows it, he's willing to get through her problems with her. Due to the abuse her dad forced her through she can't hold a relationship with anyone and keeps up this party girl persona so no one would ask what's wrong with her. If they were to reveal that MJ started cutting herself before marrying Peter then it would be completely in character.

Quesada created Carlie.
Guggenheim created Michelle Gonzales

I'll give you Silk, but the other two aren't Slott's OCs.

It was vague until the absolute execrable shitstain of Sins Past.
Then Joey Q and Straczynski decided that MJ took Pete's cherry.

Mary Jane explicitly turned down Peter's first marriage proposal with the statement "There's a lot of groovy guys in the world, and this girl's got to be free to catch em'"
like she was on a quest for dick. Maybe to be the best, like no one ever was. To catch them all was her great quest, to fuck them was her call
Cockémon

Spider-Man is my favorite character, but Skip slays me every time

>"There's a lot of groovy guys in the world, and this girl's got to be free to catch em'"
She was lying though. Why do you think Harry kept complaining that MJ refused to take the relationship level? Hell, they even revealed in Parallel Lives that she just said that because she was too scared of being trapped again.

Mary Jane had shit taste before Peter and honestly during Peter.

What makes you think she'd have good taste after? She's a party girl who likes attention, money and crazy dickings.

>Girls who cut or put on fake personas are pure

Dogg girls who cut will fuck anyone who acts even remotely like a man around them. I dated one and she fucked nearly everyone I knew, and then offered me a threesome with her half sister if I forgave her.

The other thing you mention is Daddy issues. You need to stop fetishising your pure waifu.

She wasn't lying until the retcon. And it was perfectly in character with who she had been up to that point.

Honestly, who responds to a proposal by saying you need to fuck other people? Even if it was a lie, who fucking does that to Peter "I support my elderly aunt when I'm not risking my life for nothing" Parker?
Did you forget how she was constantly chucking her fucking vag at Pete when she was with Harry?

MJ may be many things, but pure is sure as fuck not one of them.

I'm pretty sure you're the one projecting fetishes onto MJ. What is said is 100% accurate to her character. Again, it's why everyone other than Peter who dated her pre-marriage complained about how she was unwilling to commit to the relationship.

I really have a problem believing that MJ and Harry never slept together.

People only think that MJ slept with "Bruce" the night before the wedding because previous dialogue implies that they were fuck buddies before she got engaged.

So, she is free enough to have a fuck buddy, but wouldn't have sex with her boyfriend?

Someone who grew up seeing every relationship she witnessed growing up deteriorate.

Yeah, of course his writing is shit. It's just a bunch of blank papers.

This whole thread is full of her fucking around or putting herself within a fucking fraction of an inch of it. Which is what she has literally always done, starting from when she was Harry's girl right after she showed up. You're fucking delusional if you think a girl with poverty and Daddy issues who will tell a boy in front of her boyfriend and the boy's girlfriend that she wants him is some sort of damaged, pure waifu.
No sir, that's a ho.

Peter just made her a housewife with his magic dick.

She was unwilling to commit because she likes fresh dick.

I've been re-reading Spider-Man from the 80's till OMD and man, Peter and MJ had some shitty phases. It's clear that some writers didn't want them together.

There was this period during the 80's when MJ was always stressed out, always smoking, always complaining about shit. If that was my first exposure to her, I wouldn't like her.

Late 90's and early 00's was pretty bad, too. She moved to LA against Peter's wishes, she "died", but it wasn't her, but the relationship between the two was pretty bad anyway... at the start of JMS run, she and Peter are living very far away from each other and haven't talked for months.

It was JMS who "fixed" them, and the couple was in a good phase during his time, then OMD happened and MJ became the girl toy of some Hollywood jerk.

Maybe I should go back and read some issues from before Peter and she got engaged.

>Peter just made her a housewife with his magic dick.
And Quesada undid that to make her even worse.

>It's clear that some writers didn't want them together.

I feel that the major problems with the couple is the writer's inability to get past their problem with it. She's the popular girl the writer never fucked in high school. Get the fuck over it!

even people who are fine with the marriage being gone, like myself, think OMD was a fucking shit story. It was a shit story when Straczynski thought of it and it was an even shittier story when Quesada stuck his grubby fingers in it.
It was shit.
Have the courage to have them rehash the fights and separations that they'd had a few times already and then have them fucking divorce like grownups. Fuck, putting your shit back together post divorce is a perfect fucking story for Peter.

It was never about making Peter single, it was about making Peter few young.

"Married hero" sounds old, but "divorced hero" sounds older. Quesada wanted a hip, young Peter. One that never was married to begin with.

I wish we could ask Stan Lee and Ditko about this shit and get straight honest answers about these characters, or at least the writers during the times.

Was MJ actually a loose 70's-80's girl at the time on the prowl for the best cock until she settled for Peter out of guilt, and even then was prone to infidelity, or was she a broken girl with a party girl persona to hide her insecurities and fears, who actually never sealed the deal with most men?

There's a big difference between these characters.One moment she seems super loyal and another she's about to cheat , or appears to BE cheating.

This is why I hate multiple writers on the same characters.

>or was she a broken girl with a party girl persona to hide her insecurities and fears, who actually never sealed the deal with most men?
I'm extremely confident this is what was stated in the past. Now, writers have flirted in the past with her having an affair, it's been posted above, but that's because writers always struggled with her once the marriage happened, from making her take up smoking, to suddenly making her a big actress to separation because frankly most writers are hacks and reduced her to "police's wife" where all she does is worry by the window.

And despite what the cuckposters of Sup Forums want to project, MJ never canonically cheated on Peter.

Oh, I see.
It seems a lot of writers just didnt know what to do with MJ, then, and it seems they were bent on getting rid of her.

Holy shit, it's the same thing with fucking Lois Lane in New 52!

What is with writers and marriage?

Probably something like this:
>She's the popular girl the writer never fucked in high school.

>Holy shit, it's the same thing with fucking Lois Lane in New 52!
Its exactly that.

Again, most comic book writers are hacks. Whats the easiest way to make drama in a marriage? An affair or a divorce. A fight over MJ not cleaning the dishes doesn't make for much excitement, realistic as it is.

Why not both?

MJ was a party girl who got around before falling in love with Peter, and then became more mature after getting together with him. It's not a rare thing.

The fact that she was a party girl to hide her shitty domestic life doesn't mean that she hadn't fun.

She was introduced as being free-spirited and modern, and a girl described like that wouldn't have problems sleeping around.

It would even explain better her times with Bruce and Jason. "I love Peter, but I also love being free to date whoever I want". In both cases, she ended up deciding for Peter after a moment of weakness.

Comics retard here, why is there apparently so much sex in fucking Spiderman? I thought these comics were for kids?

That indicates she IS faithlessness-prone, though.

Now I understand the Parker luck joke, man. Even having married the hottest woman around; and he being the noblest, most humane man around, his woman still feels the need to look at other dicks?

Damn, man. Some negative shit from writers there.

Spider-man has historically been a soap opera. This more or less started when John Romita took over the art and everyone got significantly better looking due to his romance comic style and Stan Lee really started emphasizing Peter's dating life now that he was in college. Sure, you had Liz Allen in the Ditko run and arguably a love triangle between her, Peter and Flash, but nothing really came of it.

I'm wandering about this shit too. I collected Spiderman when I was young in the 90's - I dont recall fucking "Mary Jane's Unfaithfulness" storylines!

The longest I saw them having problems was during the Clone Saga, where people ended up believing he was a clone and got distanced from his wife during the time.But she was loyal then, 100%.

80's musta been tough for writers.

>I dont recall fucking "Mary Jane's Unfaithfulness" storylines!
The two posted here are the only ones ever written, both from the 80's and very early in their marriage.

Wanna see a cheating storyline that will get you angry? Green Lantern after Winnick, before Johns. Kyle Rayner might be the biggest cuck in comics.

That's where I came in, and probably where most of the nostalgia for MJ and the marriage came from. Sure, they had their problems. What married couple doesn't? But generally, at the end of the day or the story arc, their loved proved true. That's what I missed most from their stories, that earnest faith in true love.

All writers project, to some extent, on all their characters. I’d imagine most comic book writers at the big 2 have never been in successful, healthy, nurturing long-term relationships.

What Quesada did to Spider-Man for the sake of his mid-life crisis has hobbled the series for at least a decade now

Imagine being so jealous of a fictional man's made up wedding to an imaginary woman that you have to use all your authority to get rid of it in the dumbest way possible. Quesada has some fucking issues.

I think MJ has had more flings (she's a model, an actress, and historically has daddy issues/came from a troubled home)

But Pete has had more relationships, and they all end badly because of his messiah complex

So overall I feel like MJ has had the healthier romantic life

>they all end badly because of his messiah complex
I mean, that's not the MAIN reason.

>I think MJ has had more flings (she's a model, an actress, and historically has daddy issues/came from a troubled home)

You would think so, but she turned down a nude scene in an action movie because Peter was uncomfortable with it. That, and the director just wanted some titillation and she would have played a literal whore. Somehow I doubt she would be keen on being Weinsteined, even if it would mean a hit to her career. She isn't Salma Hayek.

And I still can't believe Gwen gets a pass after giving her virginity to Osborn AND having his Goblin babies. What. The. Fuck.

I'm pretty sure nobody considers that canon.

Didn't her son have an appearance semi-recently?

It's basically cognitive dissonance, even if someone references it people still hate Sins Past SO FUCKING MUCH.

>kill off Pete and Miles
>MAKE NORMAN OSBORNES SON VIA GWEN STACY INTO SPIDERMAN

doitdoitdoitodit

That's not what cucking is.

I would actually be into this considering what they've done to Pete so far. A redemption arc would make for a very compelling origin story, and his Goblin origins and potential for madness is a tragic flaw in and of itself.

THIS is cucking!

Im fairly positive Wolverine and Psylocke boned back in madripoor or a few times thereafter.

Also how many dicks has she had anyways. Archangel is the only real relationship I can think off of hand, but she did get with Fantomex and AoA Sabertooth, Hercules and maybe one or two I can't place.

Really wanted to get the one eye and never boned Doug

Do symbiotes count as people?

>Peter: Betty Brant, MJ, Gwen Stacy, Felicia Hardy, Bobbi Morse, Carlie Cooper, Cindy Moon, am I missing anyone here?
His roommate Michelle

I remember when we started this years ago solely cause we were all convinced Emma Frost was basically female Tony and a slut, then by the end of it everyone was shocked to learn she was the most pure of them all

Well this only counts named characters. We don't know how many randos she slept with

Nigga, the late 80s and early 90s storylines can basically be summed up as "Peter and MJ fuck, a lot"

And they where into some kinky web related bondage stuff too

They'll probably never acknowledge it again now that Gwen's popularity has risen, but they'll also never come out and say that it didn't happen.

On top of apparently being GOAT in bed too. Bitches love the Spider-Dick

So did Peter lost his virginity to Mary Jane?

No she didn't.