>adult cartoon
>sex scene
>girl keeps her shirt on/doesnt show her tits

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pSmzjTGbXmc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Name one example.

>"adult" cartoon
>It's just 20 minutes of toilet humor and pointless violence that adds nothing to the story

>"adult" person
>he watches comedies for the plot

>defending Family Guy
this is the worst board

This shit, but on fucking Jessica Jones.

>being a contrarian just to fit in
>not recognizing a show for what it is and either enjoying it or just ignoring it because its not your thing
Worst board indeed.

>he doesn't watch comedies for the plot
I suppose somebody has to watch The Simpsons.

Shut up, faggot. I'll make fun of your terrible show all I want. If you don't like, just ignore it since it's clearly not your thing.

>hating a shitty show is being a contrarian
>"lmao dude just turn your brain off! enjoy or ignore it bro!"
please fuck off forever

She fucked Luke Cage without a shirt. Bed broke too. Shows bare back but I wasn't expecting tits like I would watching Shameless.

Samurai jack didnt show ashis tits after numerous times they couldve

Worst part is that its a fucking adult TV MA show but disney is still too pussy to show tits or say fuck on it. Disney getting marvel was the worst thing to happen

But was there a sex scene?

>my show
>my
Im not as insecure as you are, i dont care what you think. you're just an edgy contrarian, and thats ok

>guys guys look i too dislike popular show X, am i cool yet?

I mostly see this in live action stuff. Cartoons usually have them naked but covered.

Whats the point in this anyways?

you're the one being the contrarian saying you like it when most people don't. get over yourself faggot. i'm not going to suck the dick of a show where its most acclaimed episode has a dog eating baby shit.

>see gone girl in theaters with my mom
>about three sex scenes between ben affleck and the psycho bitch
>in none of them does she show her tits
Atleast the movie taught me that women are spiteful coniving bitchs out to ruin mens lives when they dont get their way. #metoo is just run by similar man hating bitchs

>still being contrarian
>"look at me guys, i dont like popular shows, i like refined comedy like rick and morty"
>"what? reddit likes rick and morty now? h-haha i never liked it in the first place, >le reddit meme"

i still like rick and morty though. it actually has good moments even if the newest season wasn't great. family guy is nothing but shit cutaway gags. please cry more about how i don't like your FAVRIT TV SHOW and how that TOTALLY means i'm faking to fit in.

>a comedy is nothing but comedy gags
Brilliant deconstruction. You should work for IGN and review games.

Without Disney, Jessica Jones show wouldn't even exist

Marvel wouldve found a way to merchandise their propertys without disney

that is quite literally the opposite of what i was saying
i'm not going to keep this retarded argument going, family guy is shit and i say this from actually watching the damn thing. go back to laughing at your liberal self insert dog show and accept that people don't like the same things as you and should be allowed to voice that

oh look, he's memeing

No I watch comedy for the comedy

youtube.com/watch?v=pSmzjTGbXmc

This is just stupid

Probably to safeguard against nipple slips. That don’t happen in cartoons unless on purpose.

But still it’s like what’s the point in doing the scene at all?

Yes and?

>being too pleb to understand Family Guy

>that feel when that's your fetish.
Nothing gets me harder than a girl keeping a t-shirt on while I rail them. It's like they are in so much heat they don't give a fuck about anything other than fucking them.

>adult comedy
>it's sex, gore, and vapid celebrity name drops

Came here to post this.

not going to lie i did find that hilarious but then again i was either in middle school or highschool so idk but i'm in collge now it really doesnt pahse me

>doesn't show the penetration and ejaculation

i lied i just wached it again and i still find it funny because it's stupid. like peter trying to save i by making things worst is fucking dense af but still gets me maybe because I haven't seen it in along time and gave me a good chuckle idk but it's stupid not the best form of comedy but it still gave me laugh

I've never seen the scene before and chuckled with him picking up the shell.

And it would be for the worse

It wouldve been much better. They wouldnt have been hamperd by disneys family friendly bullshit. Fuck off disney cuck

>Gore & Cursing
>What does this show have going for it again?

my dude you are really invested in this. why don'y you just ignore it and move on?? don't be such a contrarian.

t. Butthurt family guy fan

Me personally, I just like seeing tight fitting clothes bounces around

>adult
>cartoon

>wanting to see tits while sitting next to your mom

What if you get a boner?

Oh, boy. You're gonna be disappointed in a few years...

You type like a twitter user who says shit like "lit af rn" while posting a picture of doritos and adult swim

me no like plot, it make head hurt

we know who the fucking squares are when it's talked about

What do you mean