Early 2000s > Late 90s > Early 90s

Early 2000s > Late 90s > Early 90s

Oh boy it's happening. Just a few more years until people hold up Adventure Time as the pinnacle of cartooning.

early 00's had that crude CGI thing going for them, which I don't remember it that fondly desu

man crude CGI lasted way too long, like 15 years+. Actually, is it even decent now? I mean besides Ladybug?

Better image with more shows

80s > All of them.

fuck you I like them all

i saw everything on that list and i was born in 94.......is something wrong with me guys

meh
now if this list stretched into '78 and you still watched them all, you might have to worry

>Spongebob
>late 90s
Shows that span decades should be exempt from these lists.

Reruns obviously. Silver age Nick had a lot of golden age reruns.

Late 00's should be called the Dark Age because aside from a couple of miracles like Flapjack and Chowder just about all the decent shows were ending and everything new was just crap.

Everyone is shitting on the late 2010's for bad shows, and while some if it is deserved it hasn't remotely reached peak garbage like the late 00's was.

FTFY
2010s cartoons are almost exclusively garbage.

I guess Clone Wars wasn't that bad

But seriously, having to watch those poorly animated shows like reboot, jimmy neutron or whatever because they shared the same time slot with other shows I liked left me with this prejudice that I can't even watch the first toy story or the first shrek without being a little offput

All the subhumans are here I see.

what shows was 78?

i say 1991 till the start of Rugrats was reruns but when Rugrats hit everything from there was no reruns

Not a "subhuman".

Later seasons of The Clone Wars look legitimately better than most animated films around the same time.

Yeah, sure.

This. Say what you want about Lucas, but he did genuinely care for the franchise even if he himself didn't know how to handle it properly.

>i say 1991 till the start of Rugrats was reruns but when Rugrats hit everything from there was no reruns
Your brain is broken. What I meant is that during the late 90s/early 2000s era, Nick still played a lot of reruns of the cancelled early-mid 90s shows like Rocko and Doug, so even 23 year olds could know about the early Nicktoons.

who gives a fuck, watch and enjoy what you like and quit worrying about anyone else

the suite of hanna barbara cartoons or atleast cartoons in that style/budget

>likes gravity falls

>Kim Possible
That's how you know his opinion can be disregarded.

Nobody ever lists things using decades based on 5s instead of 0s.

So:1985-1995
:1995-2005
:2005-2015

With that order OP might just be stating a fact about the chronology there.

Disney haters leave...

Bet you'll hate on W.I.T.C.H. next

Because most trends and societal changes happen on the turn of the decade.

The 2010's is the absolute best example when Adventure Time first aired and now everyone and their mother copies that style. The styles of 2005 and 2015 are too drastically different to put in the same category, as is 1995 and 2005.

It's not hard to hate garbage, you autistic moron. Really, though. Kill yourself.

>"golden" age
>shows are shit

it's already beginning with the ben10/chowder era

This. Some are better than others but I wouldn't mind sitting down to watch these.

I was born in 89 and think AT is better than every show on that list.

These were all good cartoons imo

you tell em shawn

I think OP is exclusively talking about Nickelodeon based off of the shows selected, in which case he's pretty spot-on.

>hold up Adventure Time as the pinnacle of cartooning

but user, it already is