Why Does the Justice League Condone Him Going Around Essentially Stabbing People?

Arrows… are not humane weapons.

He's not a league member

What is boxing glove arrow.

He has other methods like arrow that shoots a net around people or things of that nature

Are they going to bring back Connor Hawk?

So? Batman throws sharp objects at people, and beats them to a bloody pulp. At least Oliver had the decency to make arrows with some cushioning

Never stopped Sword Knight or Gunboy

Boxing gloves can't stab people

Ollie only just started killing people after drug dealers kidnapped Black Canary and gang raped her/performed genital mutilation surgery for the lulz on her.

So the League basically tolerate him having a no-kill policy because Dinah was a beloved member of the team and understood why he did it.

>humane weapons
oxymoronic

The Seven Soldiers of Victory need to be incorporated back into Green Arrow's mythos more.

Waht

Because one, he has a shit ton of nonlethal trick arrows.
Two, shot placement is king.

The Longbow Hunters.

Would you rather have a nice, big cauterized hole in your thigh or a shit-covered, four-pronged piece of metal? You should spend more time on /k/.

That wasn't his point.

Once you've made the conscious decision to hurt someone, the moral debate is over. After that it's just a discussion of efficiency.

This story could have never been written in modern times, because it involves something nightmarish happening to a female hero and because she gets rescued by a man.

More humane than AIDS!

if they do, i hope its not Percy who reintroduces him

Afraid he might be a werewolf?

Seriously, read Longbow Hunters. It has great art, and a simple story that is slightly dated by "current references" (1987)

Yeah, I had to do a little editing and compression because the raw files were 6mb's

Is that even a kill shot?

Percy is just a shit writer. He has no interesting new ideas or concepts, or even a grasp of how to write an interesting villain that poses an actual threat to ollie's life or his crew's lives

It was, but I think Grell drew it a little too low the first time.

>it's an Ollie hunts the Justice League book
Would read.

Fuck off Sup Forums

I WOULD WANT TO READ SOMETHING LIKE THAT

AND I WOULD LIKE IT

>Kryptonite arrow for Clark
>EMP arrow for Cyborg
>Fire arrow for J'onn
>Cheeseburger arrow for Hal
>Boomerang arrow for Flash
>Dry ice arrow for Aquaman?
>Preptime arrow for Batman

What the fuck does he use on Wondy, though? Deflecting projectiles is kind of her thing.

This story wouldn't be written because comic books are considered family friendly properties by multi-billion dollar conglomerates and the few writers who could even handle such a story won't go near DC or Marvel.

>not slitting Felicity's throat just to make sure Oliver suffers
What a failure of a villain

>implying he wasn't aware that Felicity was the worst possible torture Ollie could inflict upon himself
C'mon now

I liked the ninth circle.

That would have fucked with Ollie, but he wants to make YOU suffer.

Best villain, 10/10

I'm no butt surgeon but I'm guessing Grell had him shoot the guy in the left subclavian artery. No an instant kill but one of the faster ways to die of blood loss.

Shot placement: presumably intentional

I wish the current Prometheus on JLA was more like this guy.

Sometimes synergy can be good

Shut your fucking mouth.

the problem with a lot of the villains in Percy's run, is that while they have some potential, theyre just jobbers that don't pose any real threat to him. They pose a threat to the poor and disenfranchised, but none ever come close to dealing any permanent damage or killing him. Ollie and his whole crew and clad in plot armor and for god knows whatever reason, every villain feels the need to Exposit their plan and how they feel justified in doing the deeds they do

Dante did it
the one-off bitch from the island where ollie woke up after volume 1 did it
the burned on the space station did it(and he was a former accountant or businessman)
Broderick does it every single time he's either in front of his senator puppet or his 4 horsemen

they all feel samey with nothing that interesting to distinguish why they do what they do

I'd say this is valid criticism, and I'll be honest, I'm mostly just reading GA for the art.

Fight me

The original Prometheus was way better in virtually every respect, origin, costume, powers, etc.

While I like the show version, his whole power is basically just that he's read the script.

Explosive tampons?

i miss Schmidt. I keep getting cucked by other artists, and Schmidt left for good. Doesn't help that everyone else and their grandma prefers Fereira's art

I'm not talking about the original version. Read the current JLA issues. Prometheus is a bore. He's predictable. He's a wuss.

The arrow nigger was unrelenting and went as far as killing himself to make sure he would win

>I'm not talking about the original prometheus, I'm talking about the original prometheus

probably not.

maybe Injustice style as Ollie and Dinah's son

cambell is pretty good

>What the fuck does he use on Wondy, though? Deflecting projectiles is kind of her thing.
Handcufff arrows.

Alternately dilldo arrow, made by hepheastus, and filled with toxic masuclinity, from Ares himself.

He tries to seduce her, and probably fails.

>offs himself to fuck with Ollie but make the viewer lament his passing
Holy shit.

I swear to god I've seen this exact panel, but with Hawkeye's face. I think it was in Secret Empire.

That's it?
Where is the page where she gets raped?
I kinda feel edgy today and want to see it.

Never, johns isnt a fan of connor so he is shit

I was never able to suspend my disbelief with batarangs. Arkham city made it far worse.

That panel is from Lemire's run in 2014, either issue 17 or issue 18

lul

Andrea Sorrentino traces himself all the time, why shouldn't he do that with archers who look almost the same aside from clothes?

>What the fuck does he use on Wondy, though? Deflecting projectiles is kind of her thing.
Three arrows at once. She's fucked.

There is something I've been wondering about archer and gunslinger heroes.

Where on the human body can you shoot someone, either with arrows or bullets, to make it so they will not immediately die, bleed to death or be paralyzed or crippled for the rest of their lives?

Back in 2011 they revealed Ollie practices regularly with cadavers.

Where's he get them from

Just some medical school that lets him do it.

new 52 was terrible for green arrow other than lemire so it doesn't count

Bumping because I am also cutious about this.

This was Brightest Day Era but your point stands.

Reminds me of the last issue of Wildstorm: Micheal Cray where AU Ollie kidnapped vets and hunted/killed them.
Was pretty good.

Schmidt isn't even hiding it in this one

Why do the Avengers let Punisher do his thing?

They think it's funny