Anyone else really like Craig of the Creek? It looks like a mix of EEnE, Recess, and KND...

Anyone else really like Craig of the Creek? It looks like a mix of EEnE, Recess, and KND. It looks so promising I think it has so much potential to be a popular show.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLc5zGy51-eAbVdavS3UE5NfEXASnvqj6c
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDEB597E400C65EA6)
steven-universe.wikia.com/wiki/Matt_Burnett
ben-levin.tumblr.com/post/150180044000/here-are-some-boards-i-did-from-the-steven
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I agree, the only people who dislike this show are retarded racists and dumbass Sup Forumsacks. They LEGIT hate fun

>It looks so promising
Fuck off shill, it looks like utter shit

>”duh people dont like my shit unfunny cancer so ill call them racist”
Shut the fuck up. I litwrally hate the setting and “humor”. The fact that the mc is black means nothing to me

Clarance is fun.
CotC is really bland in comparison.

Yes, OP. Most people here seem to shit on it for some reason. I can get not liking it but there's nothing terrible about it.

that parakeet is cute

> It looks like a mix of EEnE, Recess, and KND
so you're saying it's derivative?

>97472899
fuck off

>so you're saying it's derivative?
Yes. As is all media.

Looks boring

the lunch horn took me out of the immersion to be honest, it would be a better show with only kids going on adventures.
the LARP girl is very annoying, tho

>People called SVTFOE lolrandom pre-season 1 it was, Now has an almost cult following that worships cinnamon and delves deep into christian mythology to predict the future episods.
>People didn't like the loud house, but still gets almost daily threads every time its airing
>People hate this show, calling it trash and politics.
>Next step ???

Does this happen with every new show? Sometimes its not even the pilots, Sup Forums will generally like the show until it gets greenlit.

Episodes*

Im suprised all three shows CN has grenkight for next year get so much hate, but im glad. They all look like fucking shit, im glad Sup Forums isnt like a sheep for once and think being a pilot makes it automatically good

How do you take a great concept like "a bunch of children have formed tribes in the woods" and make it so fucking boring?

Well people here are starting to dislike Star vs. too.

>for some reason

They're Sup Forumstards

People here are very reactionary and can't tell that they'll warm up to something over time.

>I know, I'll just claim anyone who doesn't like this so is racist, there's no possible way someone could hate this absolutely by the books concentration of the "muh comfy" SoL genre that has become a cancer on the animation industry.

>like KND and EEnE

THIS IS A SHILL

DO NOT REPLY TO SHILLS

THIS IS CN SHOWING DAMAGE CONTROL

What about it is boring exactly?

>pilot has 0 cero jokes
>is not boring!! You are Sup Forums xD

Looks interesting. Needs more jokes tho.

I didn't say anything about Sup Forums. I asked you what was boring about it.

Just about fucking nothing happens in it, there's only like two actual jokes and most the """humour""" is "character talks/mumbles about something for a few seconds" and there's no action. The most we get is a little bit of world building, and world building only works if you actually do something with the world you create; if you finish building it after a single episode but keep up what you were doing in said episode you get a whole lot of fuckall and if you just keep world building it eventually just becomes a case of "that's nice, but is something going to happen?"
That's why the show is boring, it basically has no genre, it doesn't want to be a comedy, it doesn't want to be action, considering the kids will never truly leave the creek there's no adventure, etc.

It’s certainly a thousand times better than that other pilot picked up with the shitty shopping slumber party.

>Loud House
a devout following of pedos and incest fags
>Star Vs
a devout following of trap Marco fags
>Steven Universe
a devout following of lesbian rock fags
what degenerate pandering fetish-bait will Craig of the Creek offer to become a hit?

0 jokes , entire resolution was bland , characters were try hards , no reason to even care if every episode is going to be like that were everything resolves that bland.

>characters were try hards
How so? And also. Isn't that the point?
>no reason to even care if every episode is going to be like that were everything resolves that bland.
You'd usually wait until you've seen two or three episodes to say something like that

It genuinely looks promising to bad the hivemind despises it, that and the Sup Forums tards.
I get not liking it but other people can enjoy things you don't like, jfc.

Craig of the Creek showed promise.

I found it not entirely unlike an aged down version of shorts the creators did years and years back for Youtube- (see youtube.com/playlist?list=PLc5zGy51-eAbVdavS3UE5NfEXASnvqj6c and youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDEB597E400C65EA6)

I loved those shorts, and hope that Craig of the Creek becomes something like a more developed longform version of it, although I guess getting into a goddamn brawl over Metal Gear Solid 4 is a touch dated at this point.

Oh shit he made those? Damn I'm looking forward to the show now.

Yeah, dude, Burnett and Levin are pretty much the only reason why I gave Lesbian Space Rocks the time of day.

They worked on Steven Universe? What episodes did they do?

Burnett and Levin have showed up as background characters in the show too.
As for episodes they've worked on.
steven-universe.wikia.com/wiki/Matt_Burnett

>western animation as a whole is in such a terrible state that fags are actually getting hyped over unoriginal boring shit like this and SCI
Where did it all go wrong.

as story editors, they wrote the outlines to literally every single episode (with input from Rebecca and the directors) as well as occasionally revising dialogue.

Last One Out of Beach City is noteworthy in that there's additional uncredited boards from Ben
ben-levin.tumblr.com/post/150180044000/here-are-some-boards-i-did-from-the-steven

Hm. I can't really see their touch in the show at all but maybe it's a different side of them. I hope this show brings them out more. I can already see it in some of the characters and situations.

Anyone know anything about the creators? I'm kinda interested in one weird little thing that I think might be an easter egg. Did either of them grow up in Toronto? Or go to a School with the initials SHS?

It honestly reminded me more of Gumball than anything else. Wasn't bad but not blown away. Overall harmless show that seems to have a few fun bits

Why is the MC black?

they also write the keep beach city weird blog and some of the crew have joked that Ronaldo's their pet character

I know they came from the east coast

>It looks like a mix of EEnE, Recess, and KND
With none of the fun they offered.

Wait till they do a Lord of the Flies episode.

Fourth Post Best Post

>so you're saying it's derivative?
Literally all media is derivative of what came before it.

>People called SVTFOE lolrandom pre-season 1 it was, Now has an almost cult following that worships cinnamon and delves deep into christian mythology to predict the future episods.
Didn't SVTFOE get greenlit for a second season before the first one aired precisely because it had an overwhelmingly positive online reception?

>Sometimes its not even the pilots, Sup Forums will generally like the show until it gets greenlit.
Just look at Twelve Forever

People were screaming for it to get greenlit and calling CN evil for not greenlighting it... now that it HAS been greenlit (by Netflix) everyone hates it,

Even Infinity Train is starting to get more hate, though not as much as Twelve Forever. The real hate will begin when IT is officially confirmed to be greenlit.

> I think it has so much potential
And like other CN cartoons none of what you'd like to see will be explored. Next.

It's got some big shoes to fill. The main character looks pretty insufferable. I liked the pilot, but it was hard not to see the series from which this one derives.

I have a sneaking suspicion that people who hate
shows like this didn't have a lot of friends to go outside and play with growing up. I'm nottalking about the casual "i didn't like it/It's not funny" guys. I'm talking these guys

Because the people behind Twelve Forever have shown their ugly colors.

Don't insult EEnE by comparing it to this swill.

>Sup Forums hates it because he's black
>Tumblr hates it because he's not black enough

Next what?